Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Chump Change BBV 2+2 NLHE Challenge TONIGHT, 11 Eastern 8 PACIFIC (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492811)

RickAstleyFan 09-03-2007 05:59 PM

Chump Change BBV 2+2 NLHE Challenge TONIGHT, 11 Eastern 8 PACIFIC

That's right, NOT a flipament, a real NL Holdem Tourney.

It's small stakes, $5.50 entry fee. But Chump Change has agreed to put a cherry on top for those that finish high in the form of BONUS CASH.

So tonight, at 11 p.m. EASTERN, and 8 Pacific it's on.

Go to PRIVATE Tourneys, then register. The password is: whatitdo

Conspire 09-03-2007 06:02 PM

Re: Chump Change BBV 2+2 NLHE Challenge TONIGHT, 11 Eastern 8 PACIFIC

ChumpChange should put up some more of his money by placing a bounty on his head for the tourney, that way we can help ensure that he doesnt win. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

RickAstleyFan 09-03-2007 06:06 PM

OHHHHHHHHHh Good idea.

Tourney is on Stars, by the way.

I am hoping this tourney will include some side betting action.

w33ktight 09-03-2007 06:06 PM

1st one registered

keikiwai 09-03-2007 06:07 PM

dude, no one's gonna register

cause they know i'll be playing

i make all tournaments i'm in -EV for everyone else

ok, i'm gonna go train for this

i think donkament training should involve repeatedly banging your head into a brick wall until you pass out..... it's not as painful as a real donkament, but it's sufficient imo

Conspire 09-03-2007 06:08 PM

I agree with Keikiwai, but im definitely gonna play.

popeye18 09-03-2007 06:08 PM

If anyone wants to stake me for this pm for arrangments. If this will get me banned or something IM KIDDING.

keikiwai 09-03-2007 06:11 PM

2nd

Barretboy 09-03-2007 06:12 PM

3rd

TheHC 09-03-2007 06:14 PM

Would love to but for some odd reason I only see "$5.30" in red over the password box [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

w33ktight 09-03-2007 06:14 PM

ill stake you if you do my homework popeye

popeye18 09-03-2007 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im listening.

w33ktight 09-03-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im listening.

[/ QUOTE ]

4 pages about something that bothers you. thats it, lol. It can suck, the teacher says its a "rough draft"

LionelHutz00 09-03-2007 06:19 PM

lol donkaments

TheHC 09-03-2007 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

4 pages about something that bothers you. thats it, lol. It can suck, the teacher says its a "rough draft"

[/ QUOTE ]

You´re PAYING people to rant about non-essential things?! Isn´t there like an old folks home in your area?

popeye18 09-03-2007 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im listening.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If yoru serious i can just give you my diary entry from saturday night about lean cuisine.

w33ktight 09-03-2007 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You´re PAYING people to rant about non-essential things?! Isn´t there like an old folks home in your area?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ate them. this actually solved a lot of problems.

Conspire 09-03-2007 06:24 PM

Popeye should do this for a minimum of 15 dolla.

w33ktight 09-03-2007 06:25 PM

well maybe 15 for a final draft but this is the rough draft.

my teacher is an idiot.

popeye18 09-03-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Popeye should do this for a minimum of 15 dolla.

[/ QUOTE ]

IM actually far from broke but am stars broke. IM not gonna do [censored] but if someone wants to have some fun and make a deal in this tourny i will. PM.

Chump Change 09-03-2007 06:28 PM

YO CAN SOMEBODY STAKE ME FOR THIS [censored]?!?

Conspire 09-03-2007 06:29 PM

If u walk my dog, I`ll give u the buy in.

ebepse 09-03-2007 06:32 PM

im in <font color="white">NOTTT</font>

keikiwai 09-03-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

walk your dog

or

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7...92b0143un0.jpg
walk your dog

benza13 09-03-2007 06:42 PM

Breaking news about this tournament that should attract some people

Dankenstein 09-03-2007 06:51 PM

I've already got your first page ready. Guaranteed A+ It may be off topic but it is a rough draft [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

One of the things I hate is people who don't know how to insult other people. the world is a cruel and horrible place and often lowering the self esteem of others is essential in survival of this cruel world and often a simple get aids and die just won't cut it. That is why I am going to tell you how to properly insult another.
The art of insulting goes back as far as the world&amp;#8217;s oldest profession, prostitution, which coincidentally is a commonly used in insults. The ability to insult and comeback from insults is not something people are just born with it takes a wit of steel, quick thinking, and a mind boggling vocabulary consisting of but not limited too many words that you won't see on the church bulletin board. With the help of this book, consistent practice, and an iron will to just piss people off, anyone will be able to become a master of insulting and returning insults (Comebacks) to even the most scathing of commentary.

Chapter 1 The Reversal

The reversal insult is probably one of the most commonly used comebacks today. You probably have seen it used at one point or another and may even be a habitual user of it yourself. Use of this comeback is fine; however, it must be used sparingly. This insult does not draw upon your wit enough to really have the impact that an insult or comeback should have. This insult should only be used when you're in a real jam and you need to spring something on your opponent real fast.

The first type of reversal we are going to cover is called the "Basic Reversal". The basic reversal is very easy to execute and not very hard hitting. In fact it's so weak that if you're facing a skilled opponent his comeback to your reversal may focus on your usage of the basic reversal.

To execute a good basic reversal all you have to do is deny your opponents insult and then repeat whatever insult was thrown at you back to your opponent only making them the subject of the insult.

For example:

Person A: "You're an Idiot"

Person B: "No! You're an Idiot"

Person A: "Touché, you have slain my wit. I commend you good sir and will never call you an idiot again"

Easy, right? As you could see in the example person A was not a very skilled insulter and was quickly shot down by a basic reversal one of the most demeaning comebacks to be degraded by.

It's important to remember that all reversals build off of the basic reversal that's why it is the "Basic Reversal" considering that it acts as a base for all the other reversals. Get it ? if not you're slow in the head and should learn how to read. You should be saying to this book right now "No, You're slow in the head and you should learn how to read". If you did this pat yourself on the back for a job well done in the category of basic reversals if not go [censored] yourself. (Pause for comeback) Touché sir you have slain my wit. The next reversal is called the "Reversal addition" it acts almost identical to the basic reversal only you add an additional and often much harsher insult to it.

For example:

Person B: "No! You're an Idiot! [censored]!"

Person A: "Touché, you have slain my wit. and you have pointed out why i have this gaping hole in my face I apologize for ever offending you."

In the example a basic reversal was executed; however, an additional insult was added thus scarring this person for life or maybe 10-15minutes depending on the altitude of your current location.

Our third type of reversal is a more advanced reversal, but is often seen used today, mostly by boys between the ages of 11 and 47. This reversal is called the "Family Reversal". It's very similar to the basic reversal only instead of using the insulter as your subject matter you use a member of the insulter's family or the insulter's entire family if you so desire. This reversal carries a big punch that will hit home to that mama's boy or daddy's little girl.

For example:

Person B: "Your mom's an idiot"

Person A: "N-n-n-no she's not!" *Runs away crying*

As you can see as opposed to calling person A an idiot as a basic reversal would do person B decided to insult person A's mother thus causing a boil of emotion inside of person A and sending him home crying to mama.

Our final reversal is very similar to the Family reversal. Many people seem to find it a tad bit graphic but it certainly does carry a bit more punch. I would recommend using this reversal over your standard family reversal if you want to get a little more "bang for your buck" pun intended. This reversal is known as the "Family reversal with a sexual innuendo". This is the same as your basic family reversal only you tack on a sexual innuendo to really give your opponent that extra jab.

For example:

Person B: "Your mom's an idiot for thinking I was going to call her the next day after I had rigorous sex with her."

Person A: "I stand in defeat not only is my mom an idiot, but she also is gullible and a harlot as you just pointed out with your family reversal with a sexual innuendo come back. My hat's off to you good sir."

As you can see the scathing family reversal with a sexual innuendo used here caused person A to realize that person B is never wrong and should never be insulted, but instead revered in the highest esteem.

my grammer is horrible but this is a rough draft is it not teachabeach????

Please get the monies ready to ship Thx

No Fizzle 09-03-2007 06:52 PM

I'd do it but I have no money account on Stars, just a play money account from years ago. Tylerg owes me $15, can you transfer to a play money account?

RickAstleyFan 09-03-2007 06:56 PM

I am pleased with the exciting implications this tourney has given us already.

Dankenstein 09-03-2007 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd do it but I have no money account on Stars, just a play money account from years ago. Tylerg owes me $15, can you transfer to a play money account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I have never Deposited to my account on stars. I had my friend transfer me funds and gave him cash.

Conspire 09-03-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont see why not, u might need to download the pokerstars.com real money software though.

No Fizzle 09-03-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. Tyler G where are you?

If anyone wants to spot me $5.50, PM me. I'm not gonna load up real money on Stars because I don't play there.
I dont see why not, u might need to download the pokerstars.com real money software though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Conspire 09-03-2007 07:06 PM

Fizzle if u dont get in contact with tyler 30-45 minutes b4 the tourney starts, just pm me. I will give u the 15, and u just tell tyler to send the money he owes u to me. Or better yet just tell him to pm me. Me and him are cool so if he owes u money I have no problem paying his debt to u.

ebepse 09-03-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fizzle if u dont get in contact with tyler 30-45 minutes b4 the tourney starts, just pm me. I will give u the 15, and u just tell tyler to send the money he owes u to me. Or better yet just tell him to pm me. Me and him are cool so if he owes u money I have no problem paying his debt to u.

[/ QUOTE ]

tyler owes me $500 too you can send on stars or full tilt i guess

Conspire 09-03-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tyler owes me $500 too you can send on stars or full tilt i guess

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice try thong boy.

ebepse 09-03-2007 07:09 PM

it was a typo, i meant $8,000

Chump Change 09-03-2007 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

walk your dog

or

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7...92b0143un0.jpg
walk your dog

[/ QUOTE ]

100% NO RISK LDO

Chump Change 09-03-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ChumpChange should put up some more of his money by placing a bounty on his head for the tourney, that way we can help ensure that he doesnt win. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, sure, $10 bounty on my head. Plus another on Tuff's head if he plays. I don't know what I should add to the prize pool. In the other thread I said '$25 or so' assuming there'd not be many people, but probably more if more people show up.

No Fizzle 09-03-2007 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks VP!

PM sent

futuredoc85 09-03-2007 08:32 PM

put another $10 on tuff's head from me. also $10 on me and ill match w/e CC puts in the prize pool

RickAstleyFan 09-03-2007 08:38 PM

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

It's now officially a bounty tourney too!