Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Week 5 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=517644)

Russ M. 10-07-2007 04:07 PM

Week 5 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread

Bitch: Nice game Kitna. Drew Brees sucking massive amounts of dick means Colston gets no love. Portis can't go for more than 2 plays without being substituted for like an hour.

Brag: Washington D, Chris Cooley. Still have LT and Crayton left but I'm sweating against villain's team who is real bad but hanging around.

vhawk01 10-07-2007 04:13 PM

Re: Week 5 Fantasy Bitch/Brag thread

Bitch: My whole damn team. All of you. Seriously, just wait until practice on Tuesday guys. You have never run more windsprints in your entire lives. You will learn the meaning of the word pain.

renodoc 10-07-2007 04:14 PM

wtf, my opponent this week is like the entire new england/dallas team.

im toast. plus, wtf jamal lewis hurt his little pinkie toe or something 1 carry 11 yds wtf

sethypooh21 10-07-2007 04:15 PM

Bitch - the replay not overturning the obvious incompletion to Winslow pretty much beats me...fu vince young

stakman1011 10-07-2007 04:44 PM

I had only one kicker, David Akers who has a bye. I had to pick up a kicker so I looked around for the starter in what figured to be a game that featured a decent amount of field goals.

I picked up Kris Brown and started him.

God I'm good at fantasy football

MacGuyV 10-07-2007 04:47 PM

Bitch: Nice game Kitna.
Bitch: Dante Stallworth? Did anyone in the entire country other than opponent actually start him this week?
Bitch: Jags shutout ruined on game's last play.

WTF

prohornblower 10-07-2007 05:07 PM

Bitch: Santonio Holmes, Lawrence Maroney, Roy Williams
HUDGE BRAG: Picked up Kris Brown for bye-ing David Akers (Brown kicked 3 from 50+ and 2 more FG's, plus a PAT. SICK SICK PICKUP!) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Variance: Picked up Julius Jones for the IRed Cadillac Williams.

Yet to be determined: Started Eli over Rivers. Started SD defense over CAR defense.

EDIT to add the "D" to "Huge"

lippy 10-07-2007 05:09 PM

My team and their points so far;

Kitna: very negative
LJ: 1
B. Engram: 1.5
B. Jones: 1.5
K Josh Brown: 0

So I just need like 100 points in 3 quarters of LdT, A Gates then L. Evans and DAL Defense.

AHAHAHAHA.

Having Andre Johnson and Marvin Harrison sucks ass right now.

skiier04 10-07-2007 05:19 PM

Great job Kitna

Aweoms game Deion Branch

And how the hell did Arizona score 34 points and Edgerin James didn't have a touchdown.

Good thing I picked up Arizona defense this week, gave up 31 points but 3 interceptions, a defensive touchdown and 170 return yards.

rafiki 10-07-2007 05:21 PM

Ya Kitna sucked. I need Crayton/Witten to go nuts.

bluef0x 10-07-2007 05:24 PM

Beat: Only scored 5 points with only Cutler/Elam left playing.
Brag: Opponent only has 6 points with only D. Mason left playing.

COM'ON! I'll settle for 2 extra points or a field goal!

tarheeljks 10-07-2007 05:48 PM

gg larry johnson. jags were wre 26th in rush d coming into this week (130+ per). you put up a whopping 12 yds

gusmahler 10-07-2007 05:50 PM

I'm averaging exactly 100 points per game so far this season. This week, with all of my players in the early game except the Bears defense, I have 26!

Thank you Mr. 1 point Vince Young, Mr. 1 point LenDale White, Mr. 0 point Santonio Holmes, and Mr. 0 point Alge Crumpler.

Veecee 10-07-2007 05:55 PM

Beat: Jamal Lewis and Thomas Jones = 6 total points from my RB's

vixticator 10-07-2007 05:59 PM

Beat: Starting Schaub over Eli might cost me, but it's close. Maybe LT/Wayne/Marshall will do something in 2nd half.

Brag: I will *probably* go 3-0 in my leagues w/ money on the line this week. My for fun dynasty team which has won me two out of three titles is almost certainly moving to 1-4 though.

Burdzthewurd 10-07-2007 06:37 PM

Brag: Ben Watson!, Ronnie Brown, Fitzgerald

Beat: Portis, McDonald, Cutler sucks, Josh Brown, benched Holt, Davenport sniping two TD's from Parker

Variance: My opponents have awful lineups so I should win both.

StepBangin 10-07-2007 06:43 PM

Brag, in one of my Leagues the guy I am playing has

Chad Johnson - Bye
Carson Palmer - Bye
Anquan Boldin - Out
Andre Johnson - Out

All in the line-up for this week [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Beat: This is a pickem beat. I've only gotten two picks wrong so far this week. I picked the Browns. Patriots were favored by 16.5 and won by 17. Anyone that watched the end of the game knows what happend... HOW GAY!!!

ADLinden 10-07-2007 06:45 PM

3 guys put up goose eggs

skjdfjskdjflsdk

vixticator 10-07-2007 07:10 PM

Winning 76-61 with MBarber3, Des Clark, and Mason Crosby. Opponent has Romo and Marshawn Lynch. I'm winning here like a huge amount of the time right? Any reason to sweat it?

Austiger 10-07-2007 07:21 PM

I have probably the 4th or 5th best team in my 10-team league, yet I'm about to be 5-0 b/c my opponent has Kitna.

dawade 10-07-2007 07:25 PM

Bitch: McNabb AND Culpepp were on bye week so I had to start Joey [censored] Harrington.

Brag: Still winning thanks to superhuman efforts from my subs (Najeh Davenport, Arnaz Battle).

rafiki 10-07-2007 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Winning 76-61 with MBarber3, Des Clark, and Mason Crosby. Opponent has Romo and Marshawn Lynch. I'm winning here like a huge amount of the time right? Any reason to sweat it?

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully Romo doing well cancels out any chance that lynch does well, so ya you're winning this a lot.

armyof1 10-07-2007 07:33 PM

Brag: 5-0 and my only money league.
Beat: Traded R Brown for Coles two weeks ago in a fun league.

Beat: Kicked out of a pay keeper league for saying I was not coming back next year.
Brag: Got my money back and dumped a team with LJ, Kitna, and other big question marks all the while avoiding a league with the most [censored] rules and structure I've ever seen.

Jack of Arcades 10-07-2007 07:35 PM

League 1: Jason Campbell, Larry Fitzgerald, Kenton Keith, Antonio Gates, Arizona D.

League 2: against Hasselbeck, Randy Moss, Chris Chambers, Travis Henry.

yeotaJMU 10-07-2007 07:38 PM

bitch: deion branch, travis henry, willie parker touchdown overturned (what was up with that anyway? i was in a sports bar and didnt have the audio explanation)
brag: none
variance: down by 27 i have romo and dallas d he has lynch... GO COWBOYS

DonkeyKongSr 10-07-2007 07:58 PM

Beat: Ughhh, Larry Johnson, you are worthless.

Beat: My opponent starts Gus Frerotte, Jones-Drew, and the Washington D scoring 65 points between them. Those 3 had scored 33 points all season before this week.

Beat: My opponent was 0-4 before this game and I'm going to put up about 100 points on him and still lose. I may end up as the 2nd or 3rd highest scoring team this week. A great matchup may turn out to be my worst possible matchup.

dkgojackets 10-07-2007 08:00 PM

Brag: Pittsburgh defense

Beat: Larry Johnson SUCKS

tdarko 10-07-2007 08:04 PM

Brag: Brady did is thang again.

Beat: Watson on the bench, NE D on the bench, released R. Brown way back--my opponent this weak has him.

Down by 4 w/ Barber, Folk and Dallas D left vs. Favre and TO. I am thinking running game Cowboys!

EvanJC 10-07-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gg larry johnson. jags were wre 26th in rush d coming into this week (130+ per). you put up a whopping 12 yds

[/ QUOTE ]

Its the Roc...holla.

Claunchy 10-07-2007 08:31 PM

Brag: Philip Rivers finally got his [censored] together. Now I just have to decide whether to start him or McNabb next week.

Bitch: Jesus Christ LJ, are you ever going to be good this season?

kyro 10-07-2007 09:07 PM

I love people who don't pay attention to their team. Going up against a guy who had Alex Smith, Santana Moss, Ahman Green and Vernon Davis starting for him this week. It didn't even matter that I started Kitna and Addai.

Edit: Also big LOL that in my money league I played the guy who turned down my McNabb/Julius Jones/Calvin Johnson for Chad Johnson/Alex Smith only to get Todd Heap and Lendale White for Chad instead. He started White and Heap this week and amassed an astouding 1.2 points. You idiot.

doucy 10-07-2007 09:24 PM

bitch - listening to a handful of 2p2 posters who suggested starting DeAngelo Williams over DeShawn Wynn. Wynn would have given me 11 fantasy points in the first quarter, I'm about to lose the game by 7.

Franchise 60 10-07-2007 09:26 PM

Brag: Ronnie Brown, Kenton Keith
Brag: 5-0

EHoffman 10-07-2007 09:29 PM

Brag: Solid week from everyone I had playing.
Beat: Gametime scratches for Heap and Santonio. Lost my match.

Life brag: Skins fan.

yeotaJMU 10-07-2007 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag: Solid week from everyone I had playing.
Beat: Gametime scratches for Heap and Santonio. Lost my match.

Life BEAT: Skins fan.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

GambleGamble 10-07-2007 09:58 PM

Bitch:
Addai Out
Rudi Johnson Bye week poss hurt anyways
T Green Hurt Immediately (start 2 QBs)
Hines Ward - Out
Derek Mason listed questionable all week but has good day on bench while I start Shaun McDonald and pick up 3rd string Indy RB because hoping to pick up anything

Brag
Phillip Rivers, Dallas Clark, SD Def
Opponent had Hasselback ,Randy Moss and Chris Brown who had terrible weeks

Up by 9 at half of Sunday night game

Opponent has Berrian and Gould tonight, and Marion Barber and Dal D tomorrow

I have Owens and Witten

and yes I started 2 TEs

MinRaise 10-07-2007 10:22 PM

Bitch: Thanks to Kitna, Foster, and Holmes, I'm going to lose to a guy with most his team on bye week. If the worthless pregame show told me Holmes got hurt, I would still have won.

[censored]!

sixfour 10-08-2007 08:07 AM

Team 1

Brag: Gates
Beat: Losing by 9 despite his top scorer being Randle El, have Evans, Barber and Crayton v Lynch on Monday though

Team 2

Beat: Nearest thing to a brag is Ron Dayne

Team 3

Massive beat: Assumed Addai would go, left Benson on bench
Variance: Would still be losing with his Romo to come

Karak567 10-08-2007 09:28 AM

bitch: my team [censored] sucks and i am going to fall to 1-4

capone0 10-08-2007 10:00 AM

WTF is wrong with Brett Favre and James Jones. On top of Santonio Holmes getting hurt at the last minute. These 2 idiots play the worst 2nd half of football I've ever seen after a perfect half from Brett and an idiot half from Jones.

I had Shockey, Wayne, Gost. and Pittsburgh D have pretty solid games but my opponent had SD D, Fitz, Cooley, Parker and Bush. He also still has Ro-blow tonight while I have Barber III and Lynch. UGH!