Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FTP now shipping checks? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=341189)

StavrosT 02-25-2007 10:47 PM

FTP now shipping checks?

Hello ,

Please note that we have now rectified the situation since we last sent
out the email originally informing you of our check delays. We have in
place a new processor that fulfills all our needs. Once your check is
processed, it should take 2-3 days for internal processing and an
additional 5-7 business days for delivery.

Because our previous out of house check processor had changed its policy
for sending check to US players, we were unable to deliver those checks
in a timely manner. We have now since found a processor that will
deliver to all our players worldwide.

We thank you for your patience in this matter and should you have any
other questions, please don't hesitate to email us.

Regards,

Brandy
Full Tilt Poker Support

cwar 02-25-2007 11:14 PM

Re: FTP now shipping checks?

This would be really awesome, can anyone confirm? Im on FT but I never had a check being processed and havent received said email.

Broke Rounder 02-25-2007 11:37 PM

can anyone confirm this?

Barrin6 02-25-2007 11:45 PM

I thought this was old news

StavrosT 02-25-2007 11:45 PM

Well, the email is real. However, a friend of mine just told me that they received an email earlier today that basically contradicts the email that I got. Weird.

StavrosT 02-25-2007 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was old news

[/ QUOTE ]

Old? Up until today FTP was saying they weren't sending out ANY checks at all. I don't know, I'm a little confused.

StavrosT 02-25-2007 11:51 PM

It's been confirmed, and this is definitely not old:

What you have heard is correct! I'm happy to confirm that Full Tilt has
very recently recruited a new check processor, and we are now able to
meet the cashout needs of our players from the United States.

As long as you do not request for your check to be cancelled, your check
withdrawal for the amount of $xxxxx should be delivered within 5-7
business days, after allowing 1-3 business days for internal processing.

As soon as our new check processor is officially up and running, we will
be able to provide you with more details on it. If you would like to
know more, please send us an email in 1 or 2 days and we will be able to
disclose the full details to you.

If you should need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask. We're
here 24/7.

Best of luck on the tables!

Regards,

Olivia
Full Tilt Poker Support

FTPSean 02-26-2007 12:20 AM

Officially speaking, this is official tomorrow, which is why you may have received some conflicting emails.

But yes, the information is correct. For those of you waiting on checks, you'll receive an email with an update and the good news.

If you have a pending check, you should have it in your hands by the end of the week (early next week at the latest.)

Sean

plomahaaaa 02-26-2007 12:43 AM

Sorry, don't mean to hijack...but Sean, what is the easiest way for a US player to get larger sums of money into (and out of) full tilt?

BigBiceps 02-26-2007 12:39 PM

So FTPSean, if my withdrawal was approved yesterday, will I get mine in a week too?

Or will I have to wait the 21 days or whatever it said in the email?

omaha hi lo king 02-26-2007 01:35 PM

got the same exact letter and told it should be there within the week when i got another e mail.

KurtSF 02-26-2007 01:52 PM

I have a pending check, and I haven't gotten any emails about it.

keikiwai 02-26-2007 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a pending check (from January), and I haven't gotten any emails about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

lumpy19 02-26-2007 04:20 PM

After reading this I cashed out last night, this morning I got my confirmation email from FT saying I would see a check in 21 business days. That's still WAY too long but I'll take it.

FTPSean 02-26-2007 04:51 PM

Hey guys,

Support is still updating their information, should be complete today.

Starting this week, our check service will be upgraded in the following ways:

* Checks delivered by regular mail should be received within 10 business days instead of our previous 25 business day time frame.
* Players have the option of requesting overnight delivery for a charge of $25 instead of the previous $33.50 fee. (The 10 days above includes a 1-3 day processing time that would apply to overnight checks as well. So total time to have a check in your hands when choosing overnight would be 2 to 4 business days.)
* Checks issued for $2,500 or more will be sent by overnight delivery free of charge.
* The minimum amount for a check is now $150 instead of the previous $300

Checks sent outside of the continental US may take a little bit longer.

BigBiceps, yep, you should have it in a week.

plomahaaaa, it depends on your account as we have to assess risk. The best way to find out your options is to send an email to support requesting a supervisor to let you know what your best options are for the deposit amount you are looking for.

KurtSF 02-26-2007 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After reading this I cashed out last night, this morning I got my confirmation email from FT saying I would see a check in 21 business days. That's still WAY too long but I'll take it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that's the same email some people received in January.

dollerAday 02-26-2007 04:54 PM

You may request a check withdrawal once every 7 days. Checks can be
requested for withdrawals between $150 and $10,000.

Checks typically take 1 to 3 business days to process plus delivery
time. Checks are delivered by regular mail and generally take 3 to 7
business days to arrive. You may also request overnight delivery for an
extra charge of $25. This charge will be deducted from your FTP account;
please do not include it in your requested withdrawal and ensure you
have sufficient funds in your account to cover the charge. Check
withdrawals between $2,500 and $10,000 will be sent overnight free of
charge.

xGREGORx 02-26-2007 05:23 PM

FTP Sean...

I'm a recent refugee from Doyle's room (but had an existing FullTilt account I wasn't playing). If I cashed $2500+ out of FullTilt by check, it would take how long to arrive to a U.S. midwest address? And the free overnight delivery, correct? Need to get some money together for a spring break trip.

Thanks for great service to this forum!

WizardOfOuts 02-26-2007 06:46 PM

FTPSean, Will I be allowed to withdraw by check the same as UB PS etc. Or will I be forced to send photo ID proof of residence ad nauseum

Thanks,

Wiz

MasterLJ 02-26-2007 06:54 PM

BahHhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is great news, but horrible timing.

I JUST got set up with EPP and I JUST withdrew $xxxx, which will take over 2 weeks to withdraw due to the $600 limit. Check >>>>>>> EPP.

EvanJC 02-26-2007 07:14 PM

This is awesome sean. I haven't faxed you guys the required info to do the check processing but i was wondering - is it an issue that my mailing address is different than the address on my DL?

keikiwai 02-26-2007 09:58 PM

the free overnight is awesome...

does this mean if we have >2,500 pending we should get it tomorrow or the day after?

dp13368 02-26-2007 10:03 PM

what is the info you need to fax in order for proper cashout?

keikiwai 02-26-2007 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DL and utility bill is what i had to do

FTPSean 02-26-2007 10:16 PM

xGregORx, That's correct, free overnight, and you would have it within 2-4 business days with the processing time. This week may take a couple extra days as we catch up. So much for not spending all your money in one place [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Have fun! (Also, depending on your account, we may require you to email us scans of your ID and proof of address. If you want to make sure this isn't a stumbling block, you're welcome to email us now so you don't hinder plans. Drop support an email for more details.)

WizardofOuts, some accounts require verification of your address and identity by sending in photo ID and proof of residence. If it's required, you only have to do it once and then you're good to go for all future transactions unless something significant changes with your account.

MasterLJ, Sorry about that. You can do the math depending on what your $xxxx amount is and see if it's worth it for you to redeposit and get a check.

EvanJC, You'll have to send us a utility bill or something similar to verify your address as well if it doesn't match your DL. You should have an email with a list of acceptable address verification documents. If not, just drop us an email and we'll send you what is acceptable. Make sure your fax is clear and legible or you'll have resend it. Scanning your docs and emailing them is usually best.

Keikiwai, there's still a 1-3 processing time prior to delivery, and we have some really large batches to process this week so it may take a couple of extra days processing time (processing times should be normal next week). After this initial week, an "overnight" check should be in your hands within 2-4 business days which includes the processing time.

dp13368, send support@fulltiltpoker.com an email for details.

BigBiceps 02-26-2007 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They never asked me for paperwork, they sent me the 2 emails, processing and approved.

Is there a 3rd email requesting information?

dollerAday 02-26-2007 10:46 PM

Why is there only one check allowed per 7 days? How are you dealing with people who need to move large sums of money? Why can only one withdrawal method be used? There should be an option to withdrawal through various methods.

keikiwai 02-26-2007 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is there only one check allowed per 7 days? How are you dealing with people who need to move large sums of money? Why can only one withdrawal method be used? There should be an option to withdrawal through various methods.

[/ QUOTE ]

ftp answers thread addresses this - i think dougs said "looking into" or something for choices in withdrawal method... anyway read that thread

KurtSF 02-27-2007 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After this initial week, an "overnight" check should be in your hands within 2-4 business days which includes the processing time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be the nuts. I want to believe you. Please don't trample my hopes yet again.

Kermit 02-27-2007 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They never asked me for paperwork, they sent me the 2 emails, processing and approved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Biceps,

Per an email from Full Tilt, they are no longer requiring people to fax any information (license, passport or w/e). Apparently , it has something to do with their new check processors.

EvanJC 02-27-2007 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Biceps,

Per an email from Full Tilt, they are no longer requiring people to fax any information (license, passport or w/e). Apparently , it has something to do with their new check processors.

[/ QUOTE ]

can anyone confirm this? is an email requesting a check (if checks aren't your default withdrawal method) all that is required now?

hlacheen 02-27-2007 05:16 PM

Damn, and I just wasted $35 on a Epass visa =(

FTPSean 02-27-2007 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not restricted to one withdrawal method at all. However, you will need to let us know via email how you want your withdrawals processed each time if you want to use multiple processors.

If your request is via check, you are restricted to 1 check withdrawal request per 7 days up to $10,000.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After this initial week, an "overnight" check should be in your hands within 2-4 business days which includes the processing time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be the nuts. I want to believe you. Please don't trample my hopes yet again.

[/ QUOTE ]

SIKE! Got cha. Just kidding of course, your dreams and hopes should remain large, inflated, and trample-free.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not entirely correct. It is on a case by case basis.

Sean

MatthewRyan 02-27-2007 07:54 PM

awesome!

spatne 02-28-2007 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are not restricted to one withdrawal method at all. However, you will need to let us know via email how you want your withdrawals processed each time if you want to use multiple processors.

[/ QUOTE ]

No offense, Sean, but this method is kind of ridiculous and already causing problems. Case in point:

- I wrote to support to ask for a change in withdrawal method.
- I received an e-mail telling me that the change was recorded.
- I withdrew money.
- I received an e-mail telling me that my transaction had been voided because NetTeller would not accept my funds, and to use Epass or MyWeb, neither of which will work for me.

I guess I go back to step one and hope support gets it right? Why does this have to be such a hassle?

E.Z. 02-28-2007 02:44 AM

take it easy spatne, i'm sure we can all deal with a little hassle after not having any processors at all.

ty fulttilt doug,

you are a man of your word

CappyAA 02-28-2007 10:39 AM

This is great news as I need to get $5k off FT before March 14. Do I need to specially request overnight delivery, or will a withdrawal for $5,000 be automatically thrown in the overnight delivery grouping?

Harv72b 02-28-2007 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No offense, Sean, but this method is kind of ridiculous and already causing problems. Case in point:

- I wrote to support to ask for a change in withdrawal method.
- I received an e-mail telling me that the change was recorded.
- I withdrew money.
- I received an e-mail telling me that my transaction had been voided because NetTeller would not accept my funds, and to use Epass or MyWeb, neither of which will work for me.

I guess I go back to step one and hope support gets it right? Why does this have to be such a hassle?

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations. You're 3 steps ahead of me.

keikiwai 02-28-2007 12:42 PM

I requested a withdrawal on January 24, 2007.

This is what I got TODAY, inspite of the fact that I specifically asked for my check to be FedExed or UPSed if possible:

This was for a 4K check... doesn't really sound like a complimentary overnight delivery [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
your check has been processed and is on its way, it takes 25-35
business days. So it should be there within the next 2 weeks. We
greatly apologize for the inconvenience of the delay.

[/ QUOTE ]

edit: I wrote back asking for a clarification and refering to this thread about the complimentary overnighting for checks greater than $2500.... I'll update w/ results when I have a response

JRussell 02-28-2007 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is what I got TODAY, inspite of the fact that I specifically asked for my check to be FedExed or UPSed if possible:

This was for a 4K check... doesn't really sound like a complimentary overnight delivery [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
your check has been processed and is on its way, it takes 25-35
business days. So it should be there within the next 2 weeks. We
greatly apologize for the inconvenience of the delay.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that's quite different from what FTPDoug last said. I thought we would receive pending checks by the end of this week or beginning of next week?