Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: Uncle lost my dog (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=554638)

Life Tilt 11-26-2007 02:46 AM

Beat: Uncle lost my dog

out in the desert, obv. [censored] [censored].

we'd gone dirtbike riding in the desert a couple of weeks ago (for those of you that have been to dumont dunes in ca, you know its top top), and we took our 3 dogs, 11 year old lab mix, 6 year old pug, 7 mnth old puppy. puppy was always excited and quite skiddish around people it didnt knokw, i guess its old owners were [censored], obv i rescued it, but it would listen and come back to camp when it strayed too far.

lab had been to desert many a times and was used to whole thing, pug is in love with me, and if you ever had a pug you know they get crazy attached to 1 person, but puppy wasnt quite used to it. I didnt go this trip, mainly because my gma is in her deathbed, and wanted to tell her i love her and etc in case of anything, and so he took the lab and puppy, while pug stayed behind w/me. he came home half hour ago, and i am looking in his suv for the other dog, and says he lost her. what pisses me off is that he was probably hammered when he lost her, since hes a [censored] drunk out in the desert. IT ALSO PISSES ME OIFF THAT I DIDNT WANT THE DOG TO GO WITHOUT ME THERE, AND DIDNT TELL HIM THIS.

so ive never lost a dog, or had 1 die on me, so this is tough. sorry for venting BBV4L, but losing a pet sucks balls, hard.

CamelZoo 11-26-2007 02:49 AM

Re: Beat: Uncle lost my dog

too late/far to go looking for it?

chadmack 11-26-2007 02:49 AM

sorry to hear that dude... pugs are ugly though... igos?

Life Tilt 11-26-2007 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
too late/far to go looking for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

prolly ran into desert hills, scared of unfamiliar people, uncle claims to have went to ranger station to see if anyone knew of anything. either shes with a new family, or shes dead. it gets crazy cold at night out there.

[ QUOTE ]
sorry to hear that dude... pugs are ugly though... igos?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i guess, but adoralble at teh same time. kind of like that girl working at jack in the box who isnt attractive, but youd [censored] anyways, and might even date if the friends you have wouldnt make fun of her

yeotaJMU 11-26-2007 03:11 AM

i feel ya bro... longest night of my life was when i was 10 years old and my cat got out (indoor cat) and we couldnt find him after 2 hours. i couldnt sleep/stop crying all night.

luckily in the morning he came back and was eagerly waiting to get inside as soon as i opened the garage! hope you get your dog back somehow OP

GiantWalleye 11-26-2007 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
longest night of my life was when i was 10 years old and my cat got out (indoor cat) and we couldnt find him after 2 hours. i couldnt sleep/stop crying all night.

luckily in the morning he came back and was eagerly waiting to get inside as soon as i opened the garage!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am quoting this so when you realize you sound like a sissy and delete it, there will still be a record of it.

yeotaJMU 11-26-2007 03:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
longest night of my life was when i was 10 years old and my cat got out (indoor cat) and we couldnt find him after 2 hours. i couldnt sleep/stop crying all night.

luckily in the morning he came back and was eagerly waiting to get inside as soon as i opened the garage!

[/ QUOTE ]

I am quoting this so when you realize you sound like a sissy and delete it, there will still be a record of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was [censored] 10 years old

GiantWalleye 11-26-2007 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was [censored] 10 years old

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Golden_Rhino 11-26-2007 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was [censored] 10 year olds

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

yeotaJMU 11-26-2007 03:30 AM

^^^hahahahahahahaha

Kirbynator 11-26-2007 03:33 AM

http://pennwoodpugs.homestead.com/IM...op_780x585.jpg

4 High 11-26-2007 10:33 AM

How the hell does one person drunk or not leave a fracking puppy out in the desert?

JokersAttack 11-26-2007 10:47 AM

Is this what your uncle said before losing the dog?

" You took your boots off? You put your feet on the table? You [censored]-kicking, stinky, horse-manure-smellin' [censored] you. You [censored] me up over there, I'll stick you in the [censored]' desert. You understand?"

ACDC_34 11-26-2007 10:51 AM

i love to drink beer in the desert

IPLAYFUNNY 11-26-2007 10:55 AM

Dogs ain't got no reason to live.

Life Tilt 11-26-2007 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How the hell does one person drunk or not leave a fracking puppy out in the desert?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I know from being out there with them that he and his friends/family get insanely drunk, and from his story he says she wouldnt get in his FJ Crusier, and kind of walked around, so he says they waited for her. Then she didn't come back. Then they went looking for her. Im almost positive the whole time he was just destroyed by the booze, and panicky at the same time. We can let the other 2 dogs we have wander but not my puppy, she wasn't used to it and didn't know she had to come back like the other 2.

Area is also huge btw, literally massive area of sand dunes, surrounded by mountain land in the desert. She is either dead, or with another family, and if shes with another family, I hope they post something about it on the dunes' website.

runningmarvel 11-26-2007 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dogs ain't got no reason to live.

[/ QUOTE ]
ban. not even remotely funny. go to the sporting events forum and get banned please

Limesparks 11-26-2007 03:55 PM

Dr. Spaceman 11-26-2007 04:08 PM

Look what you did, you little jerk.

doubLe a tom 11-26-2007 04:15 PM

Whoa whoa whoa, Life Tilt. The part of the story I don't like is that the uncle gave up looking for the dog after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That guys gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that [censored] dog.

rhar 11-26-2007 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoa whoa whoa, Life Tilt. The part of the story I don't like is that the uncle gave up looking for the dog after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That guys gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog is lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your ass out there and you find that [censored] dog.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL A+

Life Tilt 11-26-2007 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

True, he was very retarded for not doing so, but also probably very piss ass drunk when she got lost. I will probably never forgive him for this, but he did ask the rangers if a found dog was reported, and I myself have gone on the dunes' website, and am currently searching online for animal shelters in the CA desert/NV region.

lawl 11-26-2007 06:14 PM

My grandma once told me she sold my dog cause she needed money. I hated her for many years because she did that.

She said the person she sold it to had 2 kids and a big yard with a dog house. I was jealous and mad.

I later found out (10 years later) the dog actually got run over and died and that was a fake story they told me.

I would of rather known the truth and not hated her for 10 years.

KSOT 11-27-2007 07:40 AM

Sorry OP, nothing worse than losing a pet.