Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Whore wants 3way.....With me and a buddy? Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=472193)

jbrent33 08-08-2007 03:07 AM

Whore wants 3way.....With me and a buddy? Discussion

In light of my past "Party like a rock star thread", I feel a need to redeem myself (although if I could elaborate in that one I will not.)

First some background:

My Roomate: 37, Very successful medical device salesperson, got burnt out and decide to move out here and hang with me.

Me: 32, Wealthy from excellent results flipping houses from the late 90s until recently. Got Divorced at 30 and realized what a schmuck I am for letting her get as much as she did. Drastically altered my general acceptance of women.

Conclusion: We both have no problem getting laid on regular basis, both inside and outside of our age bracket.

Situation:

Uber-Hot whore friend of neighbor starts wanting to party/hangout with us all the time. Girl would be a solid 9-10 on th OOT scale(pic will be delivered within 3 days).

The only problem is she is so completely stupid it hurts.

She blew said roommate in the bathroom during a party we had
Sat. night and told him she wanted a 3-way with he and I.

Me and this guy have been friends for 10+ years but I am not at all into sharing whores. His argument is,"[censored] it let's do a ton of blow and as long as you're on one end and I'm on the other, who gives a [censored]".

Oddly enough, this is a difficult decision for me. This girl is 25 years old and is literally Playboy hot,

How many of you guys have been part of a MMF encounter?

Honestly, how many of you have done that? Discussion please, I'll answer any questions as needed.

mikecrooks 08-08-2007 03:09 AM

Re: Whore wants 3way.....With me and a buddy? Discussion

"Oddly enough, this is a difficult decision for me. This girl is 25 years old and is literally Playboy hot, "

Actually this would be a hard decision for most gay men like yourself.

Anacardo 08-08-2007 03:09 AM

Assuming you're down with [censored] other mens' wives, which you clearly are, I think he makes an excellent point.

microbet 08-08-2007 03:12 AM

Re: Whore wants 3way.....With me and a buddy? Discussion *DELETED*

Post deleted by microbet

mikecrooks 08-08-2007 03:13 AM

There is a sliding scale. You may not wanna bang a fat chick, but if you can gang bang her with the homies you always take it. In this instance the bitch is hot. You have to do it or you are most likely gay.

slickpoppa 08-08-2007 03:15 AM

I've never had a MMF threesome of even been close to one. However, I have thought about what my threshold for doing one would be:
a) The chick must be really, really hot (ie at least 8.5)
b) My only chance of banging the chick is in the MMF threesome
c) I must have absolutely no interest in pursuing a relationship with the chick
d) I'd want to know the dude so I'd know he wasn't a total weirdo, but I wouldn't want to be really good friends with him in case the threesome "ruins the friendship."

It sounds like you'd have a decent chance of banging this chick on your own without the some other dude there, so I don't think it's worth it.

Klompy 08-08-2007 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've never had a MMF threesome of even been close to one. However, I have thought about what my threshold for doing one would be:
a) The chick must be really, really hot (ie at least 8.5)
b) My only chance of banging the chick is in the MMF threesome
c) I must have absolutely no interest in pursuing a relationship with the chick
d) I'd want to know the dude so I'd know he wasn't a total weirdo, but I wouldn't want to be really good friends with him in case the threesome "ruins the friendship."

It sounds like you'd have a decent chance of banging this chick on your own without the some other dude there, so I don't think it's worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is almost exactly like the post that I just deleted and decided wasn't worth writing. Yours is written better though.

NT! 08-08-2007 03:20 AM

meh, i have always maintained the 1 penis per sexual encounter rule, although it is hard to imagine a more tempting situation.

i would try to hit it solo first, then decide if i felt like having the 3some. i mean she is a whore, i'm sure you can just approach her with something like, 'i hear you want me and jimmy to eiffel tower that ass, lemme see what i'm workin with' and go from there

Paul B. 08-08-2007 03:21 AM

IT'S A TARP

[ QUOTE ]
His argument is,"[censored] it let's do a ton of blow and as long as you're on one end and I'm on the other, who gives a [censored]".

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. You'll be on one end (on blow, having trouble maintaining an erection) and he'll be on the other (not on blow, screwing the whore's brains out).

jbrent33 08-08-2007 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Assuming you're down with [censored] other mens' wives, which you clearly are, I think he makes an excellent point.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are clearly too smart for me, what do you mean? I never mentioned [censored] married women.

jbrent33 08-08-2007 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
meh, i have always maintained the 1 penis per sexual encounter rule, although it is hard to imagine a more tempting situation.

i would try to hit it solo first, then decide if i felt like having the 3some. i mean she is a whore, i'm sure you can just approach her with something like, 'i hear you want me and jimmy to eiffel tower that ass, lemme see what i'm workin with' and go from there

[/ QUOTE ]

That has always been my position up till now. Why should I change?

garcia1000 08-08-2007 03:29 AM

You can tell her "Let's have a trial run" first. Then, you can have mutually pleasurable carnal activities for a lot of time.

How stupid is she? Concrete examples?

mikecrooks 08-08-2007 03:33 AM

Nothing wrong with getting a little face while ur homie hits it doggy style.

d10 08-08-2007 03:33 AM

Tag teaming a whore is a great male bonding experience, and as long as the most contact you have with eachother is a high five, it's not even gay. I would tag team a whore with all of my best guy friends if I had the opportunity.

That Foreign Guy 08-08-2007 03:36 AM

Either you're into the idea or you're not. And nothing anyone says here will change that.

Sooo...

Thinly veiled bag post?

jbrent33 08-08-2007 03:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You can tell her "Let's have a trial run" first. Then, you can have mutually pleasurable carnal activities for a lot of time.

How stupid is she? Concrete examples?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people are unable to understand what she says past say 11:oo, A few shots, a few lines, and she is quite literally unintelligible. But she has the words "Buckwild Bitches" tattooed right above the crack of her ass in classic tramp stamp location.

jbrent33 08-08-2007 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tag teaming a whore is a great male bonding experience, and as long as the most contact you have with eachother is a high five, it's not even gay. I would tag team a whore with all of my best guy friends if I had the opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the position my buddy takes. I'm leaning that way.

garcia1000 08-08-2007 04:00 AM

You know how at video game arcades, they have this game where there are five caves. And then, crocodiles come out of those caves, and you have a mallet and you have to whack them on the head?

Well, you can go for higher scores in that game by having two people play it. One person takes two of the caves, and the other one takes the remaining three. Then you don't have the situation where there are three crocs coming out at once and you don't have enough time to whack them all.

Sometimes, people don't co-operate well, and both of them take three caves, and so they get in the way when hitting the croc in the center cave.

Were you to play this game at the arcade, you should make sure that you agree beforehand with your buddy which two mallets are responsible for which of the three caves. You don't want those mallets getting in each other's way.

jbrent33 08-08-2007 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know how at video game arcades

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be a dick, but no I don't know how things are at the arcade. I didn't read your post past that point. I'm old enough to say that the guys who played video games when I was in college got zero poon.

calcbandit 08-08-2007 04:20 AM

his post was actually very good

garcia1000 08-08-2007 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't read your post past that point.

[/ QUOTE ]

It saddens me to know that your mallets will clash, Pyrrhus-like, and the battlefield will be strewn with suffering and unmitigated by triumph.

d10 08-08-2007 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
his post was actually very good

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and I'm not much of an arcade guy.

jbrent33 08-08-2007 04:34 AM

Update:

Buddy just came in from tapping it and said if you throw her pussy up in the air it will turn into sunshine...

aladare 08-08-2007 04:35 AM

would you like an intelligent female's perspective?

slickpoppa 08-08-2007 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Update:

Buddy just came in from tapping it and said if you throw her pussy up in the air it will turn into sunshine...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what that means. I don't even know if it's supposed to be a good or bad thing

TheRover 08-08-2007 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be a dick

[/ QUOTE ]

fail.

GSykes 08-08-2007 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to be a dick, but no I don't know how things are at the arcade. I didn't read your post past that point. I'm old enough to say that the guys who played video games when I was in college got zero poon.

[/ QUOTE ]

His post was actually a classic.

jbrent33 08-08-2007 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Certainly

Anacardo 08-08-2007 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are clearly too smart for me, what do you mean? I never mentioned [censored] married women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I somehow read the OP as 'neighbor's whore WIFE' rather than neighbor's whore friend.' We regret the error.

edfurlong 08-08-2007 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but I'd also like Santa Claus to leave more money under my pillow on easter.

Klompy 08-08-2007 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but I'd also like Santa Claus to leave more money under my pillow on easter.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL brilliant.

For the throw in the air and see sunshine, I'm going to guess it wasn't a compliment.

jbrent33 08-08-2007 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Update:

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what that means. I don't even know if it's supposed to be a good or bad thing

[/ QUOTE ]

It's compliment, see Harlem Nights.

snagglepuss 08-08-2007 04:44 AM

garcia,

excellent post! though i would always use my bare hands instead of the provided mallet.

jbrent,

i personally have no interest at all in the mmf threesome. a couple of my friends in college would partake in it and all loved it however, so if the idea of it doesnt immediately turn you off, then go for it, as no one can really fault you.

slickpoppa's post summed up my thoughts as well, but the girl would have to literally be supermodel quality or a high profile celebrity, and not just playboy material for me to entertain the idea.

i look forward to trip report and pictures.

08-08-2007 04:48 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

A_C_Slater 08-08-2007 04:52 AM

she has the words "Buckwild Bitches" tattooed right above the crack of her ass

Wow. This is right up there with "Property of Satans Slaves."

aladare 08-08-2007 04:53 AM

ok...so based on a few questions, i would say go for it.
First, she's a whore- so no respect lost for her doing this.
Second, it is my opinion that guys have no problem [censored] the same chic, so no respect lost between you & your friend
Third, you've been married, [censored] the same chic for how long- and it's now time to have some other fun
Forth- this is a question, IME, men get off SO much more if the woman is really turned on...thus, some of us really get off on blowjobs and would like to be [censored] at the same time
**i have never done this, but yeah, thought about it.
Do you get off more, the more the female is turned on??

jbrent33 08-08-2007 04:54 AM

It took me a few minutes to find her online, but here you go:
Shandy

LOL it looks like I got bluffed on her age,

A_C_Slater 08-08-2007 04:57 AM

Not only should you go through with this 3 way, but you should invite everyone in this thread to your house for a bukkake party with this Buckwild bitch.

J.Brown 08-08-2007 05:03 AM

ok, i understand the dilemna.

she isn't playboy hot, but def. hot for a whore who wants a 3way with two guys who struggle to get laid on there own.

if it sounds like fun do it.
if it doesn't don't.

keep it simple, don't make it more than it is.

if you decide yes, trip report please.
and you and your roomie must high five each other, say funny lines, do whatever you want with her, and just generally enjoy yourselves like it is something you will never do again because you probably won't!

good luck. J.

snagglepuss 08-08-2007 05:04 AM

she is pretty hot. but neither the body nor the face are 9+ imo. then again she is not really my type.

again, go for it, take funny pictures, and post good trip report.