Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Piss test in 17 hrs HELP ME PASS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=408240)

KidVegas72 05-21-2007 05:15 AM

Piss test in 17 hrs HELP ME PASS

So i have been delivering pizzas for a couple months and today I backed into this old ass car and now I have to take a drug test [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]. From looking at the forms im pretty sure its a piss test. I've been looking on the internet for what I should do and so far what i've read is drink a sh'tload of water- take some B12 so my piss isn't suspiciously clear, and im gonna go to one of the 24- hour headshops in vegas and buy a detox kit. If anyone has some first hand experience and could recomend one please do so- i know some of them are scams. Also im 6'0 20 lbs and im a everyday smoker- i haven't smoked anything today though and only a bowl yesteday. Am I screwed? I know some of will say my job sux but its good for me 15/hr and really easy plus theres a hot chick i work with who i will probably hook up with- although i suppose i could even without the job- but much easier when i can [censored] around with her at work. So any suggestions that would help are appreciated. hopefully im not screwed here...

young Nut 05-21-2007 05:17 AM

Re: Piss test in 17 hrs HELP ME PASS

start drinking lots of water, and go to a head shop in the morning and buy one of those $50 drinks that clean your system, just as you described in your post. You should be fine.

KidVegas72 05-21-2007 05:32 AM

ok cool, i feel better now- knew there was plenty of stoners here in BBV [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. Also i found some b12 in the medicine cabinet i just took one 1000mg, how many more should i take? In the morning? I've also somehow managed to go through the whole day only eating half a slice of pizza so im a little hungry- i read somewhere red meat helps somehow, is this true? meal suggestions? Im thinking a couple double cheeseburgers at the 24 hr Mickey D's... U think I should just wait till tomrorrow to buy the detox stuff? I have to take the test before 9pm- possibly earlier if the place isn't open that late- ty in advance u mary jane lovers

DaExMan 05-21-2007 05:40 AM

i heard that your not supposed to use the first and last bit of piss that comes out. Don't know how reliable that is but couldn't hurt i guess

TIEdup14 05-21-2007 05:52 AM

KidVegas you honestly seem kind of chill/cool, it's too bad you dont post here more

KidVegas72 05-21-2007 05:56 AM

Heh thanks- long time lurker but was also too lazy to create a SN, ya cuz it takes a whole 2 minutes and someone else uually post what i was thinking and so im like [censored] it

4drugmoney 05-21-2007 06:40 AM

Yeah Ive tried every trick in the book. Ive tried vinegar,bleach,niacin,goldenseal, pretty much everything you have heard.

Among many failures, two things have worked for me.

Drink a ton of water starting WAY before you take the test. I mean a TON of water. If you think your drinking enough.......wrong drink more. And yes take b12.

better yet get a detoxer

You have to be very careful with them and follow the instructions EXACTLY. Theres usually a window of a few hours that your urine will be masked, but since you know when your taking it and its not random this is fine.

or a whizinator if you have the dough,but since time is a factor this isnt likely.

anyways good luck. Theres tons of info on the net too as Im sure you already know.

adoah 05-21-2007 06:45 AM

when i first arrived here in taiwan the medical required to get a work visa included a piss test. i couldn't go, so i bought a coffee out of a nearby machine. just as i'm tipping it towards my mouth the nurse comes sprinting up and literally yanks the can out of my hands. apparently caffeine ruins the test. don't know if it's true, but maybe a couple of espressos, say 2 hours before the test?

Spechel EDD 05-21-2007 06:45 AM

take all the [ills in your cabinet, dont call [oison control

OneChipWarrior 05-21-2007 06:46 AM

those day of drinks work perfectly.

KidVegas72 05-21-2007 06:52 AM

thanks for the quick replies. lol at taking all the pills, its all vitamins and sh't i couldnt even get buzzed... ah well off to mickey D'd

Will I pass the test?
Yes -180
No +150

ill take your bets up to $15,000 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Spechel EDD 05-21-2007 06:55 AM

what the [censored] you mean its vitaminss i thoujght this was vicodin like my cabinet

vozzie 05-21-2007 07:28 AM

take a condom and some random clean piss. You attach it under your armpit. You attach a tube that runs al the way to your penis. When you have to piss, you let it out. Done.

A trick that has been used by some pro cyclers.

KidVegas72 05-21-2007 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
take a condom and some random clean piss. You attach it under your armpit. You attach a tube that runs al the way to your penis. When you have to piss, you let it out. Done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have thought about doing this, it would be cheaper than the detox - not sure though at this point, I think i'd rather do the detox if it will most likely work - i'll sleep on it. So far i've drinkig water like crazy amd ive pissed like 6 times in the last 2 hours.

cwes 05-21-2007 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have thought about doing this, it would be cheaper than the detox - not sure though at this point, I think i'd rather do the detox if it will most likely work - i'll sleep on it. So far i've drinkig water like crazy amd ive pissed like 6 times in the last 2 hours.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just so u know: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Chaos_ult 05-21-2007 08:24 AM

Drinking lots and lots of water isn't going to do anything but make you pee lots and lots. THC (assuming that's what you have in your system) is NOT water soluble! Drinking water only serve the purpose of dillution.

SO

You only need to drink water about 45 minutes or so before your test. REMEMBER THOUGH - IF THE TESTING FACILLITY THINK S YOUR SAMPLE IS DILLUTED (BY BEING VERY CLEAR URINE) THEY WILL MARK YOUR SAMPLE AS "DILLUTED" WHICH BASICALLY MEANS YOU FAIL. Take some b12 supplements to make your urine yellow again. I take no responsibility in what you do with this knowledge. Good Luck!

lostsoul 05-21-2007 08:31 AM

Just to give u a heads up but depending how good of a test it is, how indepth it goes. It can pick up a clean out kit. I know the ones law enforcement uses does. It can detect the changes in the PH level in your piss and also anything in there to mask the drug of choice. If it is just your insurance company for work I wouldn't worry to much about it, but the are alot of tests out there that will detect clean out kits. They won't be able to get u for any drugs but they know u did something to mess with the test.

DaExMan 05-21-2007 08:33 AM

if they do find low amount just say you were at a party and the 2nd hand smoke was everywhere and you had no choice but the breathe it in just like Ross Rebagliati

Chaos_ult 05-21-2007 08:35 AM

Yeah the whole 2nd hand smoke cop out doesn't fly.

lostsoul 05-21-2007 08:37 AM

It really doesn't. Just do like me stick to booze and then u don't have to worry about getting tested for it a week later.

bonds 05-21-2007 08:38 AM

How about if you tell them you ate a whole tray of brownies at your girlfriend's place yesterday - they didn't taste quite right, but you ate them anyway because you didn't want her mad at you.

Tip: This approach is more likely to work if you're wearing a button front white shirt and a brown cardigan sweater.

disasterflop 05-21-2007 09:06 AM

drinking tons of water will f up your ph levels. go to the drug store( wal greens, cvs, walmart)and get some diuretic pills. and take double the recomended dosage. And screw water. Pound pediolite (gatorade if you cant find it) to keep your electrolites in balance. and definately b-12 to keep teh pee pee nice n yella.

DarkForceRising 05-21-2007 10:58 AM

HERE ARE SOME MORE INFORMATIONS YO

MissT74 05-21-2007 11:04 AM

I don't know, I'm skeptical. I was dating a daily smoker for several years who then got on probabation and had to take a piss test every month. He NEVER passed, even after spending all that money on the detox crap from the health food stores and trying all these tricks that you guys mention.

The only reason why he didn't end up back in jail sooner then he should of was because the city/courts were backlogged and work and told him about 8 months after the first test: "Sir, you've never passed a test".

Good luck to you though.

lostsoul 05-21-2007 11:34 AM

It just depends on how good the test is the give him. From the sounds of things the one your friend got was the same one I use to get on the job all the time. They could pick up clean out kits, and that is as good to testing positive.

SinkRox 05-21-2007 12:37 PM

Are they really goind to watch you flop it out and piss? Highly unlikely.

Just get a friend whos clean to piss in a little bottle. Thats what we did at school [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

grouchie 05-21-2007 12:42 PM

man, i'm amazed that places still do piss tests when the swab is quicker for them and they don't have to send you somewhere, just send the swab out.

and they can do it on the spot instead of having to wait.

epiphanot 05-21-2007 12:42 PM

I got a test once where you had to put a indicator thing between your cheek and gums for a few minutes

RoundGuy 05-21-2007 12:52 PM

If you fail, will you lose your job? If so, is losing a pizza delivery job really that big of a beat? I don't think I'd lose a lot of sleep over it.

Shrug 05-21-2007 12:56 PM

Drugs are bad
DUCY

chiznadAZ 05-21-2007 12:58 PM

Kid Vegas I know something you can buy in a grocery store for less than 5.00 and has worked for me over 15 times. Lemme know if your interested and ill tell you how to do it on AIM or something.

AceLuby 05-21-2007 01:00 PM

UGHHHH Don't buy those drinks. Maskers are detectible and those that swear by them more than likely got lucky.

1) Drink lots of water starting about 4-6 hrs before the test (dilute)

2) B12 around the same time, dose again before going (color)

3) Eat LOTS of BEEF starting now, burgers and steaks(creatine levels)

This should be all you need. As long as you REALLY dilute your pee (I'm talking 6-10 glasses of water), make sure it's yellow (B vitamins), and keep the creatine levels up (w/ the meat) you should pass no problem.

Drinks are VERY risky IMO. Also, if you fail, cause a huge ruckus and demand a retest. If you fail twice you suck.

MissT74 05-21-2007 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are they really goind to watch you flop it out and piss? Highly unlikely.

Just get a friend whos clean to piss in a little bottle. Thats what we did at school [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, during most piss drug tests, they don't watch you flip it out, but they do stand behind you with either their back turned to you or not. They also test the tempature of the urine. Too warm or too cool, then it's obvious smuggled in piss.

T

KidVegas72 05-21-2007 02:36 PM

On the form it says the pees supposed between 90 and 100 degrees, so i'm not sure keeping it under my armpit would keep it warm enough. It would be like that scene in Mission Impossible...

chiznadAZ 05-21-2007 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On the form it says the pees supposed between 90 and 100 degrees, so i'm not sure keeping it under my armpit would keep it warm enough. It would be like that scene in Mission Impossible...

[/ QUOTE ]dude if you have aim, IM me i have the same screen name for aim, ill tell you how to pass and it costs < 5.00, it worked for me over fifteen times.

KidVegas72 05-21-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you fail, will you lose your job? If so, is losing a pizza delivery job really that big of a beat? I don't think I'd lose a lot of sleep over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it's not the end of the world i guess,but this is my first job i dont hate, and I hey-hey-hey-HATE looking for a job, took me about a month and 30-40 apps just to find this one, and the fact that i have very little experience because i've relied on poker monies for income most of the last 4 yrs doesn't help.

neuroman 05-21-2007 02:46 PM

If you are 200 lbs and a daily smoker for over a month, you are likely screwed. I'd say it's at least 3:1 against you.

I think bringing in clean urine would give you your best shot. Or, who is administering the test? Even better would be if a clean friend who looks like you could bring your ID in and take it himself...although obviously that's pretty high risk.

DannyOcean_ 05-21-2007 02:52 PM

does this stuff really work?

chiznadAZ 05-21-2007 02:58 PM

OK go to your local grocery store and ask for this
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...GL._SS500_.jpg
4 hours before your test empty one pacjet into something like a sunny delight or Hawaiin Puch, etc. drink whole packet with drink. Over next two hours drink 4 20 OZ. of water and piss as ,uch as you can. After two hours take other packet and repeat. Piss two more time in last two hours and drink 3 more 20 Oz. of water.

EvanJC 05-21-2007 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kid Vegas I know something you can buy in a grocery store for less than 5.00 and has worked for me over 15 times. Lemme know if your interested and ill tell you how to do it on AIM or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

certo, perhaps? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]