Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Need Adivce Just got Joked by a Lottery Ticket (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=540052)

Chodeaments 11-06-2007 09:53 PM

Need Adivce Just got Joked by a Lottery Ticket

Game is called 7-11-21.

You get 3 chances to hit either of those numbers.

1st numbers i get dealt are 8+8+6... i was like omg hold on its 21...soon realized it was not it was 22..... if i did have 21 i wulda won 2k.

2nd numbers i get dealt are 3+3+1 so i hit 7...WINNER of $2 what a [censored] joked why wasnt that 2k.

3rd numbers dealt 3+3+9...... that is 15 loser of 100.

So i win [censored] $2 on a ticket that cost $1 which my dad bought. Im gonna tell him it was a loser since he told me to scratch it.

I am going to the gym then wasting the $2 on either 2 new $1 tickets or some kind of food from a 7/11. I will be going to the 7-11 tomorrow morining be4 school. So i need ideas on what to do with the $2.

losingdonkey 11-06-2007 09:56 PM

Re: Need Adivce Just got Joked by a Lottery Ticket

so close! keep buying!

Chodeaments 11-06-2007 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so close! keep buying!

[/ QUOTE ]

My [censored] dad bought it not me, i dont ever buy lottery tix or that lotto crap with the balls

Micro Donk 11-06-2007 10:27 PM

i had quads beat a straight on a holdem scratch off. so i scratch off the prize and it says 100 grand...

then i noticed the straight was a royal flush

Hattifnatt 11-06-2007 10:29 PM

dont be late to your math lesson.

dragonystic 11-06-2007 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So i need ideas on what to do with the $2.

[/ QUOTE ]

if there are any poisons available for less than $2, you could off yourself that way.

Chodeaments 11-06-2007 10:49 PM

Was heading to gym while i remembered i have till 10pm Central Time to have advanced registration for fall spring classes. So i turn back home after almost getting there. Withe the $2 i bought 2 mega million lotto tickets

I am in illinois my numbers are as follows

02 05 11 14 41 MBall is 13
23 26 27 52 55 Mball is 33

Both Quick Pick

kuelk420 11-06-2007 10:57 PM

the only thing...and I mean the ONLY thing that will save this thread is if you win Mega Millions.

d/r/t 11-06-2007 11:18 PM

He already said he might get some 7/11 food

xSCWx 11-06-2007 11:19 PM

So you are stealing your Dad's winning $2 lottery ticket?

saucyspade19 11-06-2007 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So i need ideas on what to do with the $2.

[/ QUOTE ]

if there are any poisons available for less than $2, you could off yourself that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

antifreeze ftw

Chodeaments 11-06-2007 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much, i lost bout 950 last night playin HU to scumbag had some sick beats. Im not gonnahave any money until i get a job or finish school and be a cop in the CPD
Damn i need money

fybpm 11-06-2007 11:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So i win [censored] $2 on a ticket that cost $1 which my dad bought. Im gonna tell him it was a loser since he told me to scratch it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great double-up. nh

Odds say go all-in with a $2 ticket and try to double again, shortstack.

ikestoys 11-06-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i had quads beat a straight on a holdem scratch off. so i scratch off the prize and it says 100 grand...

[/ QUOTE ]

had the exact same thing happen to me.... mofos

ShowUthExit 11-06-2007 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much, i lost bout 950 last night playin HU to scumbag had some sick beats. Im not gonnahave any money until i get a job or finish school and be a cop in the CPD
Damn i need money

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome, you will make a great cop douchebag

Alobar 11-07-2007 12:00 AM

get as many hotdogs as you can for $2!! Im not sure how many you can get, cuz im not so good at the maths either

TheJokerIsWild 11-07-2007 12:05 AM

What the hell has happened to BBV?

artard 11-07-2007 12:13 AM

scratch card degens are the saddest type by far. sometimes when I am getting gas from one of the stations near one of the trailer parks I see couples going in and buying [censored] $50+ of scratch tickets at a time, it's absurd.

Kiddmother 11-07-2007 12:19 AM

I thought the title was going to be about the fake lottery tickets ---- LMAO ---- some people in my office gave one of these to the boss who was a bitch ---- it shows that she wins 2 million obviously and then they heard her whispering to her husband that she was going to not tell the office and quit her job since they gave her the ticket. BAHAHA She had to take two days off work when she found out that they had joked her!!!

artard 11-07-2007 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the title was going to be about the fake lottery tickets ---- LMAO ---- some people in my office gave one of these to the boss who was a bitch ---- it shows that she wins 2 million obviously and then they heard her whispering to her husband that she was going to not tell the office and quit her job since they gave her the ticket. BAHAHA She had to take two days off work when she found out that they had joked her!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

that's pretty awesome lol

blankoblanco 11-07-2007 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha those things are awesome/life destroyers

ImsaKidd 11-07-2007 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Great double-up. nh

Odds say go all-in with a $2 ticket and try to double again, shortstack.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't buy 20% of a $10 ticket. The lottery isnt unlimited hold thems.

Vex 11-07-2007 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

had the exact same thing happen to me.... mofos

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG that happened to me to. It's so rigged.

Damn you, Texas Lottery! Damn you to hell!

gregorio 11-07-2007 01:12 AM

Solid brag!!! That's 4 buyins at my regular stakes.

kemystery 11-07-2007 01:19 AM

big gulp and a slim jim

Lori 11-07-2007 01:21 AM

Next time, change $1 of the winnings into lucky quarters to scratch the next card with.

<font color="white"> Lori </font>

shipitkthx 11-07-2007 01:25 AM

My girlfriend bought some WSOP scratch off while we were visiting family in Pennsylvania, basically the ticket was just a basic holdem hand, she scratches off the prize box and its a seat in the WSOP ME if she wins the hand, she has 88 and scratches the board off and she has top quads, she starts screaming and yelling "OMG I WON I WON I WON....." then scratches off the area where the prize code is, but it says the ticket is a loser. She's flipping out going crazy trying to figure it out and finally hands me the ticket.

I then have to look at her and say "sorry hun, he runner runnered a straight flush."

Possibly one of the worst scratch off teases i've ever seen.

ursine cotcher 11-07-2007 01:25 AM

Stab someone.

d/r/t 11-07-2007 01:45 AM

Those hold'em tickets are great to sell in bars if you like watching drunks get their soul crushed.