Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Matusow (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=186918)

JoeM 08-14-2006 09:25 PM

Matusow

is so heated right now that "looseslots" wont answer his phone after he just took him for $100k that hes using real names.

Mike Matusow: im glasd u won 75 out of 80 hands dealt

Mike Matusow: must be nice

Mike Matusow: anser your phone david wtf

Mike Matusow: imena u need d money other day i gave right to u

Mike Matusow: now u dont answer joke

Mike Matusow: TY DAVIDE
Mike Matusow: SO NOICE U ARE

Mike Matusow: LOL

08-14-2006 09:44 PM

Re: Matusow

Mike Matusow: anser your phone david wtf

Mike Matusow: imena u need d money other day i
gave right to u

Mike Matusow: OK LOOSE U GONNA ANSER
YOR PHONE NOW OR BE A $@$!

Mike Matusow: PHILS SEND ME SOME MONEY
PLEASE

Mike Matusow: 40
Mike Matusow: GIVE TO U TOMROOW

Mike Matusow: DAVID A IDIOT
Mike Matusow: SO FK HIM

Mike Matusow: K FINE FK U GUYS

Mike Matusow: AND DONT ASK ME EVER
DAVID WHEN U NED MONEY ON HER
EBECAUSE U WILL

jakerc 08-14-2006 10:06 PM

goddamn, matusow needs to have a meeting with mavis beacon. at least turn the caps lock off.

TomHimself 08-14-2006 10:09 PM

david benyamine is my guesss because hes also on UB now. so must be him

Sponger. 08-14-2006 10:55 PM

I wonder how much Mike is down online since they opened these big games up. Every day he needs money. How do people keep loaning this [censored] guy money?

Ribsauce 08-14-2006 11:07 PM

Mark Vos: check your voice mail and call poker
wire amanda back
Mark Vos: she has ur bracelets

BUSTO

ICantCash 08-14-2006 11:29 PM

What is david's name on UB?

balt999 08-14-2006 11:45 PM

Gotta love Matusow!!

Autocratic 08-15-2006 12:53 AM

Who is David?

tilted 08-15-2006 01:06 AM

I have been railing the games on full tilt the past couple days and I would speculate that mike is winning. I have also seen him loan out alot of money so I think it's hard to say whether he is up or down. I forget who it was but he spelled someone's sn wrong when transferring money, not suprised with the way he types.

psyolo 08-15-2006 01:54 AM

David = David Benyamine (sp?)

Rainbow Warrior 08-15-2006 02:35 AM

About a week ago Mike was chatting with a FT moderator/host and mentioned that he was a $2.5 million loser on the site.

TomHimself 08-15-2006 02:56 AM

his name on UB is ggducky

btw im also prretty saure mike is up. i think he said he loaned 100k to erik123 also (it might have been less, im not positive

Photoc 08-15-2006 03:54 AM

Matusow calls people idiots, but yet he spells like he tilts...badly.

MrFizzbin 08-15-2006 03:56 AM

How the hell can he possibly do his taxes..... Give me $$$ I'll send you $$$ pay/repay... no paperwork, no idea other than whats in the hamster wheel in his head...... Ugh the only job worse than Mikes Therapist is being his accountant.....

Gobias Ind. 08-15-2006 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How the hell can he possibly do his taxes? Give me $$$, I'll send you $$$, pay/repay. (With) no paperwork, no idea other than what's in the hamster wheel, in his head. The only job worse than Mike's therapist is being his accountant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or your editor

SixT4 08-15-2006 06:58 AM

I saw him lose $80k or so to livewinner at $1000/$2000 omaha hi/lo last night.

rsigley 08-15-2006 10:20 AM

i saw him win 140k in omaha h/l couple nights ago then leave the table cause he was tired

MrFizzbin 08-15-2006 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How the hell can he possibly do his taxes? Give me $$$, I'll send you $$$, pay/repay. (With) no paperwork, no idea other than what's in the hamster wheel, in his head. The only job worse than Mike's therapist is being his accountant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or your editor

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for adding that "With" it makes all the differnce in the world. I always love spelling and grammer posts on this site. You're not really a member here till some Troll points out some nitty point in your post. Would you go back and translate The Mouth's dialog into english next, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tarheel 08-15-2006 01:08 PM

Yesterday afternoon on a FT table after livewinner transferred Matusow 80k....

Mike Matusow: liv eu got my phone number
Mike Matusow: if not get it from neverwin
livewinner: will do
Mike Matusow: k
livewinner: can you go to bellagio tomororw pm?
Mike Matusow: y
Mike Matusow: jsut callme though
livewinner: k
livewinner: i know this accts cover's been blown all
ready
Mike Matusow: na
Mike Matusow: jsut me
Mike Matusow: know one else knows
livewinner: and phil
livewinner: and jdags
livewinner: i bet frenchy knows too

JoeM 08-15-2006 02:22 PM

So basically pros are trying to keep themselves secret from other pros, so they don't know who they're playing? Thats pretty sweet.

Abones 08-15-2006 02:27 PM

Cocaine is expensive I bet he is busto

RayPowers 08-15-2006 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So basically pros are trying to keep themselves secret from other pros, so they don't know who they're playing? Thats pretty sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

More likely, pro's are trying to keep themselves secret from wannabe pro's who won't pony up against "PhilIvey" but will will pony up against "2cool$dude"....

Ray

hicherbie 08-15-2006 07:08 PM

to mike

Phil Ivey: my flight leaves in a half hour but I might
just cancel and play in the terminal since you
showed up with that fresh 70

08-15-2006 08:03 PM

Gus and Benaymine had one helluva heads up where Gus at one point was down to 6, then went up to 100k only to end up at 3k after what looked like a massive case of tilt following some bad beats.
At that point Matusow had joined too and this followed:

Gus Hansen: mike how do we sfand
Mike Matusow: iowe u 40

Mike Matusow: bu terik s owes me
Gus Hansen: can you send?

Mike Matusow: cant he put me in this game tonight

Gus Hansen: ok

Mike Matusow: ilsot 300klast 2 days or iwould of

Mike Matusow: had your money too will by weeks
end for sure

chicagoY 08-15-2006 09:59 PM

The thought of his getting partially around taxes with all this is the most redeeming thing about him!

TNUC 08-16-2006 07:41 AM

the big question is where does Mike get his money from. it seems like he is a big loser in poker . especially online . where does he keep gettin his cash from ?

nath 08-16-2006 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

high stakes poker is MUCH more expensive. i don't think you could go through 150k of cocaine in a week no matter how hard you tried.

ActionFreak 08-16-2006 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

high stakes poker is MUCH more expensive. i don't think you could go through 150k of cocaine in a week no matter how hard you tried.

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably couldn't go through 10k in a week but it would be an interesting prop bet

miajag 08-16-2006 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the big question is where does Mike get his money from. it seems like he is a big loser in poker . especially online . where does he keep gettin his cash from ?

[/ QUOTE ]

He does OK in donkaments from what I hear.

Also, didn't some well-regarded pro recently say Mike was one of the best in the world at Omaha h/l? Of course maybe that was just to boost his self esteem so he would play in the highest games.

RunDownHouse 08-16-2006 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, didn't some well-regarded pro recently say Mike was one of the best in the world at Omaha h/l? Of course maybe that was just to boost his self esteem so he would play in the highest games.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that was Huck Seed, in a post here on 2+2. He was commenting on some posted chat where Ram (I think) said that he didn't want to play Mike at 500/1k, because Mike was too good, but he'd play him at 1k/2k. Huck chimed in saying that Ram was trying to take Mike out of his comfort zone in order to even out the edge some.

TheRailbird 08-16-2006 03:42 PM

looseslots lost a lot last night, but closed out his PLO night pretty well.

nath 08-16-2006 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You probably couldn't go through 10k in a week but it would be an interesting prop bet

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd need a lot of physical training. You might be able to conceivably smoke 10k worth in a week, but you'd need some tremendous stamina to stay up for a week, not to mention survive the heart damage.

AllinDan 08-16-2006 06:06 PM

Happy birthday!

why you smoking it?

Yuv 08-16-2006 10:26 PM

Mike vs aba20 on ft now, 100-200NL. fun fun fun.

fslexcduck 08-16-2006 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How the hell can he possibly do his taxes..... Give me $$$ I'll send you $$$ pay/repay... no paperwork, no idea other than whats in the hamster wheel in his head...... Ugh the only job worse than Mikes Therapist is being his accountant.....

[/ QUOTE ]

net negative = no taxes

nath 08-17-2006 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Happy birthday!

why you smoking it?

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, I don't. that [censored] is no good. but if you're undertaking some sort of 10k challenge it's the fastest method of consumption / delivery.

lozen 08-17-2006 11:42 AM

Will Probaly be dead in a year from drugs or suicide. Mike Matusow has some serious problems