Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Open Challenge to 2+2 Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=526796)

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 07:27 PM

Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

Play 10 $3.40 10 player SNGs at Pokerstars and come back to say that the site is using a fair RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. ANyone with any common sense would know that the site is clearly rigging the RNG to make the games go faster so that it can run as many games as possible as soon as possible....

Jzo19 10-19-2007 07:32 PM

Re: Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

lol 10 is such a small sample size ...play a couple thousand sngs and come back to me ...

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 07:33 PM

That's the sad truth...You don't even need a huge sample size to prove my point in this case....JUST DO IT.....YOU WILL SEE what I mean....

JSmith2007 10-19-2007 07:35 PM

You

are

retarded.

ChipFerFree 10-19-2007 07:39 PM

I played about 200 of them over the course of 2 days a few months back to get a bonus. I came out ahead so I guess I like the RNG riggedness...

You

are

retarded.

(fortunately -- I'm not:))

a nonymous 10-19-2007 07:39 PM

"the site is using a fair RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR."

JSmith2007 10-19-2007 07:40 PM

I mean come on, come up with a better reason then "They rig it to run as many possible"

They fill up 24/7 pretty quickly, if anything they have too many already than they can handle, why would they need to rig it to have more?

Bobo Fett 10-19-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I should play a significant sample of $3.40 10 player SNGs at Pokerstars before I come back to say that the site is not using a fair RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. ANyone with any common sense would know that my claims should be easy to prove with some hand histories, so I should go get some before posting any more of this drivel

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

Willy 10-19-2007 07:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Play 10 $3.40 10 player SNGs at Pokerstars and come back to say that the site is using a fair RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR. ANyone with any common sense would know that the site is clearly rigging the RNG to make the games go faster so that it can run as many games as possible as soon as possible....

[/ QUOTE ]
Where are the 10 player tables? Or, are the some 2 table 5 player SNGs I can't find? What are $3.40 SNGs? I found the $4.40 SNGs but don't see the $3.40s

JSmith2007 10-19-2007 08:06 PM

Sit n Go - 1 Table - Micro

$3.40 NLHE Turbo

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 08:07 PM

Hey...I AM WELL aware of the sample size not being large enough.....That is not the point...the POINT is you WILL notice anomalies even within this sample size that are CoNSISTANT...in fact consistant enough that you can use it to YOUR advantage.....only way for you to know what I am talking about is TRY 10 of these...and make sure you save your HH for all 10 of them....IF you are still not convinced...I will show you in those 10 HH the fishyness that goes on at stars......As for the guy asking where you can find them,...you have to click on the SNG option from the main lobby and almost scroll all the way to borrom of the screen to find them...

Lessu 10-19-2007 08:15 PM

So if you have found a way to use it to your advantage why not just be quiet and take everyone's monies

Sounds like you are on the right track

sethypooh21 10-19-2007 08:25 PM

Bobo Fett 10-19-2007 08:26 PM

Tough call, only getting to pick 3. Decided to leave out "Ban Plz..." because he's good for entertainment value.

Tooty816 10-19-2007 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i lol'd

OziBattler 10-19-2007 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shows us your hand histories, show us the proof <font color="white"> cos i really care </font>

you should consider posting your screenname so people can watch you play and see if it is rigged

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:16 PM

I didn't say I found a way to beat the game....I just said There's a clear flaw in the RNG that favours the site....no individual player will be immune from that flaw....so no need to keep it quite......you know it is an OPEN challenge...which means you HAVE to actually participate..i.e. actually play the required 10 SNGs and then make the statement.......Of course be ready to back it up with the HHs.....Anyone can say oh you are just some random looser whi is blbbing about the online poker being rigged...I did not make those claim...all i said was that the Stars RNG for the 3.40 SNGs is not Fair...i.e. NOT RANDOM....

excession 10-19-2007 09:20 PM

please do not feed the innumerate trolls..

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:27 PM

Could be the best 35 dollars you ever spent.....unless u like living in the dark....

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:31 PM

By the way...YOu have to be atleast survive till 5 players are remining..to start noticing the anamolies...

Lori 10-19-2007 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always thought they had someone actually shuffling the cards and dealing them out.

However I am almost certain now that the computer is picking them at random to speed stuff up.

Thanks

Lori

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"the site is using a fair RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR."

[/ QUOTE ]

Please post your hand histories ...if you have successfully completed the challenge...

Mike Haven 10-19-2007 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Play 10 $3.40 10 player SNGs at Pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

Final warning for spam. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:38 PM

I always thought they had someone actually shuffling the cards and dealing them out.

However I am almost certain now that the computer is picking them at random to speed stuff up.

Thanks

Lori

An attempt at a level perhaps?....Please read Level 101 and try again...

dlk9s 10-19-2007 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way...YOu have to be atleast survive till 5 players are remining..to start noticing the anamolies...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh.....OK, now I know why I've never noticed.

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please PM me if I am breaking the site's posting policies...this is a genuine post with potential ramification for large part of the 2+2 community...you being mod I would hope would be openminded to the possibilities....

JSmith2007 10-19-2007 09:49 PM

lol.

Mitch Evans 10-19-2007 09:58 PM

Hey, OP, play 10 of those sngs, but in each one of those just sit out until you are blinded out. See if you finish higher when you sit out as opposed to playing.

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 10:10 PM

Hmm....is it just my imagination or has the sign up for those SNGs have gone WAAY down since i made the original post...table never used to take this long to fill up....Coincidence?....or someone from Pstars is reading this....fishy.....very fishy indeed...

Mike Haven 10-19-2007 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you please PM me if I am breaking the site's posting policies...this is a genuine post with potential ramification for large part of the 2+2 community...you being mod I would hope would be openminded to the possibilities....

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a new poster and you are encouraging dozens of readers to play scores of tournaments at a pokersite for no reason other than to "see what happens".

This is a classic spammer's technique. It makes me wonder if you are one of the owners of the pokersite.

What other reason would you have for making such an apparent spam post?

(Please don't tell me that everyone who follows your suggestion to play ten games will suddenly discover what no one else has for the past six or seven years.)

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 10:26 PM

Let's be Honest here...we are talking about Pokerstars....perhaps one of the largest sites on the internet..they don't need people like me to promote their micky mouse SNGs....I have no affiliation with any of the poker sites......I am posting something taht I believe is definitely worth a close examination..so I am using this community that has the resources and the means to answer/investigate a particular claim.....I would hope that falls under the 2+2 posting rules.....

And just because somethig has not been noticed before does not mean it doesn't exist.....

DMoogle 10-19-2007 10:27 PM

NH MH

jukofyork 10-19-2007 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol 10 is such a small sample size ...play a couple million sngs and never come back... PLEASE...

[/ QUOTE ]

jukofyork 10-19-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hmm....is it just my imagination or has the sign up for those SNGs have gone WAAY down since i made the original post...table never used to take this long to fill up....Coincidence?....or someone from Pstars is reading this....fishy.....very fishy indeed...

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.colossiansthreesixteen.co...ger350x450.jpg

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Mike Haven 10-19-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am posting something taht I believe is definitely worth a close examination.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you posting? What have you discovered?

So far, and please forgive me for being a little blunt, you have come across as either a spammer or an insane person, imo.

tshort 10-19-2007 10:56 PM

It's a sad fact, but I have about 3800 3.40 HH's if anyone wants them.

IWant2Believe 10-19-2007 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you posting?

A challenge for the 2+2 community...as outlined in the original post...

What have you discovered?

Pokerstars RNG has anamolies....that help the site....

So far, and please forgive me for being a little blunt, you have come across as either a spammer or an insane person, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well hopefully the spammer issue is cleared up...cause no spammer will waste their valuable time replying back to posts here....as for the being insane part....well that's your opinion....People in the past have been burned for pointing out that the earth is not the center of the universe...

Henry17 10-19-2007 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you posting? What have you discovered?

[/ QUOTE ]

He thinks the site is rigged to make the tournaments end faster. That Stars does something to shorten the game once there is 5 or less players.

As such I'd vote for insane but only because retarded wasn't offered as an option

Bobo Fett 10-19-2007 11:07 PM

Well hopefully you can spend some of your time.......now that you must not play Stars.......since it is rigged against you.......learning......how to construct....a sentence....in......t....h.....e.....English.....l anguage......

Or, you could just post some of these incredibly skewed stats you must have as proof of your theory. We can go one of two ways:

1) We could all sign up for 10 SNG's, which individually would prove nothing.

2) You could post the results from the thousands of SNG's you have obviously played to make such a dramatic claim.

Which one do you think makes more sense?

We eagerly await your stats.

Mike Haven 10-19-2007 11:10 PM

I still think he's an owner or something. Otherwise, why wouldn't he just post his hand histories and prove whatever it is he's trying to prove, once and for all, so we can all save our monies?