Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BBV Forum Wide Trainwreck (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=500629)

CompleteDonk 09-13-2007 10:30 PM

BBV Forum Wide Trainwreck

Drizzle and I discussed this, and thought it'd be a pretty decent idea. Obv inspired by a kinda old thread by BTYS, where he train wrecked the pregnancy forum, lol.

We need to find a forum to trainwreck (no not p5s or BBVG, lol) that'd be SF awesome to do. No huge forums bc we need to get a prime time of the night where 0 mods or anything are on, and we can rape the forum completely.

I'm thinking like 100 accounts being made @ the same time, and just a ridiculous spamming of the forum.

Drizzle agreed which means it's obv a good idea bc he's total hottie, so who's in? This is obv just an idea, and should be improved on.

Georgia Avenue 09-13-2007 10:32 PM

Re: BBV Forum Wide Trainwreck

wow nobodys ever thought of that he said, rolling his big beautiful blue eyes

CompleteDonk 09-13-2007 10:33 PM

dont question the drizzles motives, he is sexy.

CompleteDonk 09-13-2007 10:34 PM

btw GA youre like my top 3 fav BBV posters. I wanna tell e1 today who i love/hate bc im making [censored] useless threads out of pure boredom. kthxbai.

Barretboy 09-13-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
btw GA youre like my top 3 fav BBV posters. I wanna tell e1 today who i love/hate bc im making [censored] useless threads out of pure boredom. kthxbai.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is why I think you are annoying as [censored].

CompleteDonk 09-13-2007 10:35 PM

over 1/2 my posts suck, isn't that like standard for newbie BBVers <1000 posts?

Barretboy 09-13-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
over 1/2 my posts suck, isn't that like standard for newbie BBVers <1000 posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this. Post less.

CompleteDonk 09-13-2007 10:36 PM

No.

Barretboy 09-13-2007 10:37 PM

We still doing thunderdome?

CompleteDonk 09-13-2007 10:37 PM

i wanna thuder ur dome

StepBangin 09-13-2007 11:11 PM

i wanna do ffd poker forum I dont like Nick

IRuleYouHard 09-13-2007 11:13 PM

How about my forum... no one reads it all all!!!11
Then at least someone is getting a use out of it.

Mat Sklansky 09-13-2007 11:15 PM

no.

please.

Barretboy 09-13-2007 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no.

please.

[/ QUOTE ]

SEE?!

StepBangin 09-13-2007 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no.

please.

[/ QUOTE ]

but...but....but....

jman220 09-13-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Drizzle and I discussed this, and thought it'd be a pretty decent idea. Obv inspired by a kinda old thread by BTYS, where he train wrecked the pregnancy forum, lol.

We need to find a forum to trainwreck (no not p5s or BBVG, lol) that'd be SF awesome to do. No huge forums bc we need to get a prime time of the night where 0 mods or anything are on, and we can rape the forum completely.

I'm thinking like 100 accounts being made @ the same time, and just a ridiculous spamming of the forum.

Drizzle agreed which means it's obv a good idea bc he's total hottie, so who's in? This is obv just an idea, and should be improved on.

[/ QUOTE ]

This opens 2+2 up to liability. Also, considering how successful it is likely to be (since bbv just has so many damned users), its the kind of thing that if done to a major enough website, could cause the authorities to become involved and charges to be pressed. Don't do it.

BowToYourSensei 09-13-2007 11:19 PM

everyone seemed to think i was a douchebag for it, so i imagine you'll only get 4 or 5 people on your side.

removes all liability from 2+2!

Madman Madman 09-13-2007 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no.

please.

[/ QUOTE ]

but we gots to defend our turf(the internet). theyre intruding and they got to be dealt with

StepBangin 09-13-2007 11:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This opens 2+2 up to liability. Also, considering how successful it is likely to be (since bbv just has so many damned users), its the kind of thing that if done to a major enough website, could cause the authorities to become involved and charges to be pressed. Don't do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriez bznis

Barretboy 09-13-2007 11:22 PM

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/mcstalcu...9693248451.jpg

jman220 09-13-2007 11:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
everyone seemed to think i was a douchebag for it, so i imagine you'll only get 4 or 5 people on your side.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger did this once before to a boogeyboarding forum (using BBV, OOT, and one other forum) as jumping off points. The target forum was completely overwhelmed and essentially shut down for the better part of a day. I will grant, it was kind of funny, however, IP addresses can be traced, ultimately the targeted forum figured out it was coming from 2+2 (I think somebody spilled the beans), and it really coul dhave opened up 2+2 to liability.

Lurker. 09-13-2007 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

could cause the authorities to become involved and charges to be pressed.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh snap, the authorities.

Chicks dig guys who live on the edge...just throwing that out there guys.

RickAstleyFan 09-13-2007 11:33 PM

What is illegal about drowning a site with lame posts?

People do it here all the time.

jman220 09-13-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is illegal about drowning a site with lame posts?

People do it here all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If its done enough so that it becomes like a de facto denial of service attack....

Grasshopp3r 09-13-2007 11:39 PM

here comes the mighty ban hammer

Trogdor! 09-13-2007 11:46 PM

i know why dont we just all attack 2+2

that way 2+2 doesnt become a liability becuase it is the victim!!!

INTERNET ASPLODE

whoisthedrizzle 09-14-2007 12:48 AM

*sips tea*

Abones 09-14-2007 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to [censored] you

Abones 09-14-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to [censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

Abones 09-14-2007 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to [censored] you

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm so shirtfaced

ebepse 09-14-2007 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i know why dont we just all attack 2+2

that way 2+2 doesnt become a liability becuase it is the victim!!!

INTERNET ASPLODE

[/ QUOTE ]

wow icy

[Phill] 09-14-2007 01:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no.

please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your mouthwords say no, but im sure even you know this is a good idea [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

4ObliVioN4 09-14-2007 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This quote is in dire need of the "Internet is serious business" pic, too bad I'm too lazy to get it.

Dids 09-14-2007 01:45 AM

If I realize people are doing this kinda stuff, they will get perma banned.

Labarde 09-14-2007 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I realize people are doing this kinda stuff, they will get perma banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

hay dids how's ur day been

DannyOcean_ 09-14-2007 01:50 AM

http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives...Nonsense-X.gif

Chump Change 09-14-2007 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger did this once before to a boogeyboarding forum (using BBV, OOT, and one other forum) as jumping off points. The target forum was completely overwhelmed and essentially shut down for the better part of a day. I will grant, it was kind of funny, however, IP addresses can be traced, ultimately the targeted forum figured out it was coming from 2+2 (I think somebody spilled the beans), and it really coul dhave opened up 2+2 to liability.

[/ QUOTE ]

True story, I misread Sponger's OP and thought it said BODYBUILDING forum. I never reread it, so for the first 4/5 of the attack when I was at the forum I kept wondering why all these damn bodybuilders kept talking about surfing. It didn't hit me until the very end. Not to mention, Sponger doesn't exactly look like the bodybuilding type.

CompleteDonk 09-14-2007 06:44 AM

I got mat sklansky to post in this thread. Mission accomplished.

NewTeaBag 09-14-2007 07:46 AM

Wasn't it just a few months ago we did the BBV4LYFE takeover of the eunich chatroom?

Great times were had by all!

[ QUOTE ]
Clip it! HOLLA!

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT: Perhaps a return to that forum/chatroom since they wouldn't have "the balls" to come after 2p2.

Dickie_Drain 09-14-2007 08:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Drizzle and I discussed this, and thought it'd be a pretty decent idea.

[/ QUOTE ]
What on earth made you "think it was a good idea"
Dont wait for them to stard Dids, ban now pls