Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=100385)

AdamDenick 04-29-2006 06:14 PM

OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

I've made a clone of Tom's myspace page, with the exception of the millions of comments and friends.
It is here.

Everyone on OOT is welcome to go on and cause havoc on myspace. I am personally going to be commenting on peoples videos saying how gay they are, etc. We need friends though. Anyone wanting to be a [censored] and mess up the profile, please don't. This could be fun just messing with people making them think we're Tom.

Anyway without further ado:
email: OOTmyspacetom@yahoo.com
PW: a123456

d-baggery 04-29-2006 06:15 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

heh, this is a good idea.

WackityWhiz 04-29-2006 06:20 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

excellent idea! I hope we can get a few things accomplished b4 it gets banned by the myspace police [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

AdamDenick 04-29-2006 06:32 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

all,

Don't be shy, do whatever the hell you want on there.

AdamDenick 04-29-2006 07:07 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

Well, I am beginning to send messages to random chicks on "browse" saying:

[ QUOTE ]
Hello ______,

I am sorry to inform you that in order to keep your myspace.com account, you must send me nude pictures.

Thanks,
Tom

[/ QUOTE ]

MDoranD 04-29-2006 10:00 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I am beginning to send messages to random chicks on "browse" saying:

[ QUOTE ]
Hello ______,

I am sorry to inform you that in order to keep your myspace.com account, you must send me nude pictures.

Thanks,
Tom

Im surprised this thread has died.

TimM 04-29-2006 10:03 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

You need to add a hacked friend space so you can make it look even more like Tom's page.

PokerIsForGeeks 04-29-2006 10:04 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

This is genius.

siccjay 04-29-2006 10:42 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

Brillant. I doubt it will last long though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

IggyWH 04-30-2006 08:22 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

Funny, but why the hell did you message a dude telling him he needed to send you naked pictures?

Weak man, weak.

PokerIsForGeeks 04-30-2006 08:24 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

This needs badder adder in a big way.

AdamDenick 04-30-2006 09:42 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

I like what I've seen so far.
Also, for the guys I was using an auto message sender, but quickly aborted that due to sending them to guys. It didn't have a gender seperator for the message sender.

siccjay 04-30-2006 09:44 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

The chick in your friends list is awesome.

Tony_P 04-30-2006 09:54 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
RE: RE: RE: No Subject
Body: too bad your not really tom you dumb [censored], good try though.

I assure you that this is completely mandatory. There are so many users on myspace.com nowadays, I must do something to limit this massive influx of users. You have until 12am pacific standard time Monday, May 1st to provide me with nude pictures, or else your account will be terminated.

Thanks,
Tom

Thythe 04-30-2006 10:02 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

Can we get a quick Cliff Notes on who this "Tom" is?

N 82 50 24 04-30-2006 10:04 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Can we get a quick Cliff Notes on who this "Tom" is?

[/ QUOTE ]

quick version: he started myspace and is automatically added to every new account as a "friend"

d-baggery 04-30-2006 10:05 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

heh, i have repeatedly denied Tom's advances and attempts to befriend me. NEVAR!!!

N 82 50 24 04-30-2006 10:23 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
heh, i have repeatedly denied Tom's advances and attempts to befriend me. NEVAR!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i immediately de-friended him... just because i could

golfinguy5 04-30-2006 10:33 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
is this a joke....cuz i actually have no idea what you are talking about.... i have nothing at all offensive on my sight at all.

N 82 50 24 04-30-2006 10:41 PM

[...]

Haha, that's awesome. Makes me want to login and take a look at the messages.

AdamDenick 04-30-2006 10:43 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

Yeah whoever messed it all up, you're cool. Stupid

edfurlong 04-30-2006 10:44 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Haha, that's awesome. Makes me want to login and take a look at the messages.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried and I couldn't. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

N 82 50 24 04-30-2006 10:45 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah whoever messed it all up, you're cool. Stupid

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, figured that would happen... Keep it private next time I guess. Great idea though.

AdamDenick 04-30-2006 10:46 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

I got all the code saved so it'll be easy to get it all back, but they'll just do it again.

N 82 50 24 04-30-2006 10:47 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
I got all the code saved so it'll be easy to get it all back, but they'll just do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Change the password I guess, might not be able to make it a group project.

Artdogg 04-30-2006 10:56 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

should get it back and try again nothing to lose just will have fun a little longer, and yea whoever is changing it is a [censored] [censored], but yea try again cause I never got a chance=p and this is genious

AdamDenick 04-30-2006 11:12 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

Alright well its back up, same email and password as before. The clever guy who changed it all changed the password to "pwnage1" and tried to change the email address, but I recovered it all. But yeah, back to a123456 for the password

Andrew Karpinski 04-30-2006 11:15 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

hehe I did the woman and horse thing. If this goes 'private' can I get the password via PM? I am loving this idea.

Whoever messed with it, you're retarded.

d-baggery 04-30-2006 11:16 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

I haven't used the account but love the idea. Include me if it goes private pls.

AdamDenick 04-30-2006 11:19 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

Alright everything was deleted, again. It will go private.

N 82 50 24 04-30-2006 11:21 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Alright everything was deleted, again. It will go private.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea, ty. Maybe an approved list of people can have access to the account, that should be safer.

Artdogg 04-30-2006 11:22 PM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

yea include me please

ElaineMonster 05-01-2006 12:51 AM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

Here I am, ready to rain on your parade. This thread is clearly against Myspace and Yahoo! terms of service, as well as, likely against Two Plus Two terms. This thread should be deleted.

Andrew Karpinski 05-01-2006 01:00 AM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a spoilsport. This post should be deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
*yawn*

Artdogg 05-01-2006 01:06 AM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[ QUOTE ]
I have nothing better to do with my time but ruin peoples fun even though it has no affect on anyone

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP FYP

Tony_P 05-01-2006 01:10 AM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dynasty

edfurlong 05-01-2006 01:13 AM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Andrew Karpinski 05-01-2006 01:20 AM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom *DELETED*

Tough but fair Tony, tough but fair.

tom441lbk 05-01-2006 01:20 AM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

vote to lynch elainemonster

Andrew Karpinski 05-01-2006 01:29 AM

Re: OOT Project: Pretending to be Tom

she said :
Your false acusations are really offendending me..So should I delete my acct. and start over.Because obviously someone is making false accusations about me.I havent sent out any offensive material nor any threats to anyone.Please tell me what I should Do to clear this up.

I said :
Hello Katie

We are certainly interested in clearing this matter up. Can you confirm the following questions for us?

Were you the author of a pamphlet entitled "A Modern American's Guide to Necropheila"?

Furthermore could you clarify whether or not you have any links to Marxist-Leninist groups in your area?

Can you provide proof of your identity?

I apologize for the neccessity of these questions but the security of America is paramount. There are those who hate our country and if you are not a subversive intent on destroying our great nation, you should have no problem answering these questions.

she said :
I have no problem answering your question,truly I have nothing to hide.No I am not the author of that pamphlet nor did I send it to any of the my space users.I am certainly not linked to nor associated with Marxist or Linist groups.I am 100% in support of the United states of America.I have a question I found no history of the so called "pamphlet in my "sent box"..Could a hacker be using my ACCt.??

I said :
The possibility of a hacker using your account is very real. As a matter of fact I could be speaking a hacker at the moment. This entire conversation could have been produced by this 'hacker'. Still, in all honesty, I feel like I can trust you and I am generally a good judge of character. It's something I developed while creating this multi-million dollar empire I call myspace.

We will have to prove that you are who you say you are and not a Islamic terrorist who has subverted your account for evil ends. I am glad to hear that you too love America; so few do these days. We are under attack on all fronts.

I am going to ask you to photograph yourself holding a copy of today's newspaper. If you don't have a newspaper, turn your television on CNN and take a photograph, ensuring you get the details of the television screen in the picture as well as yourself. Once you have done this upload the photo onto your computer and send me the photo.

I am 95% sure this is what has happened. A hacker has infilitrated your myspace account and abused it for evil ends. I will strength your security personally and hopefully you will not lose any files.