Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   CYOA: Vortex (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=366417)

GetThere1Time 03-28-2007 04:29 PM

CYOA: Vortex

You find yourself in a strange new world. Can you find your way out? There still may be murderers in your ranks!

Boiler_bd
Durron597
Econophile
fcbl
fmxda
jaredL
Kyrosmother
Nez477
Shortline99
Sighing
Thebram
Tiedup14
Voj
Xoom
Zurvan

YOU MAY RESUME AS NORMAL. Players here, I implore you not to read "CYOA: Toria-ran Keep" for the duration of your stay. Thanks.

FCBLComish 03-28-2007 04:30 PM

Re: CYOA: Vortex

OK, This is excitameting...

durron597 03-28-2007 04:31 PM

http://www.frog.co.nz/images2/toadily-insane.jpg

(this post was approved by gt1t)

FCBLComish 03-28-2007 04:35 PM

So its just me and the frog for now?

Nez477 03-28-2007 04:36 PM

Rigged. Zurvan is here with us.

FCBLComish 03-28-2007 04:37 PM

I am assuming that the voting from the other thread is completely null and void at this point.

VoraciousReader 03-28-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am assuming that the voting from the other thread is completely null and void at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct.

xoom 03-28-2007 04:40 PM

What's going on?

xoom 03-28-2007 04:41 PM

Oh, todays event maybe? Doh.

Nez477 03-28-2007 04:42 PM

Well,

At least JaredL is still here.

Thebram 03-28-2007 04:42 PM

Jared

Nez477 03-28-2007 04:44 PM

Hi Bram.

I'm still very meh on you.

Why don't you post more? Do you think our threads are too convoluted or something? Uninterested? Just curious more than anything.

Thebram 03-28-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bram.

Why don't you post more? Do you think our threads are too convoluted or something? Uninterested? Just curious more than anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very interested in this game, and have been following it closely.
But I'm opposed to the posting style on day1/2 that durron and others have adopted lately.

Once the post ramblings calm down, I'm more involved.

More importantly though, I try and post only when I have something to say.

econophile 03-28-2007 04:55 PM

hey guys, i've been travelling today and now i'm apparently in a vortex

durron for now because there was too much ribbiting in the main thread

Nez477 03-28-2007 04:56 PM

YO VORTEX HOMIES

Anyone here?

Nez477 03-28-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Bram.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very interested in this game, and have been following it closely.
But I'm opposed to the posting style on day1/2 that durron and others have adopted lately.

Once the post ramblings calm down, I'm more involved.

More importantly though, I try and post only when I have something to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool. Have I looked villagery to you this game? I'm going to need some village support with Boiler, Zurvan, Jared and FCBL all thinking I'm wolfy. I'm predicting a Nez/Jared wagon fight tonight.

Thebram 03-28-2007 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey guys, i've been travelling today and now i'm apparently in a vortex

durron for now because there was too much ribbiting in the main thread

[/ QUOTE ]

If I werent in such a good mood, I would probably call you several very bad things for voting for someone that cant defend themselves...

xoom 03-28-2007 04:59 PM

Nez, I'm not voting you tonight.

Thebram 03-28-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Cool. Have I looked villagery to you this game? I'm going to need some village support with Boiler, Zurvan, Jared and FCBL all thinking I'm wolfy. I'm predicting a Nez/Jared wagon fight tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are several people I would advocate voting before you.
If that changes, I'll let you know.

FCBLComish 03-28-2007 05:11 PM

Jared for now

fmxda 03-28-2007 05:17 PM

Hi fellow Vortexers.

This is an interesting development.

KyrosMother 03-28-2007 05:21 PM

Wonderful - we get the frog.....

1) I have changed my mind on theBram for now
2) I have not changed my mind on FMX, FCBL, or Jared (although I am not so arrogant as to believe they are <u>all</u> wolves.)
3) Voj is slowly creeping to my evil list.

JaredL 03-28-2007 05:26 PM

Well, my two candidates are still around but so are several people that think I'm a wolf.

Here's my list:

Wolves:
nez and sighing

Villagers:
zurvan, shortline, durron, econophile

Leaning village:
fmxda, fcbl, KM

Need more info:
Boiler_bd, Thebram, Tiedup14, Voj, Xoom

Zurvan 03-28-2007 05:38 PM

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING SUCKED IN TO VORTEXES. THIS IS VERY UPSETTING. WORSE, DUSTIN ISN'T HERE, AND I WANT TO LYNCH HIM TODAY.

sighing?

Maybe

We'll see.

Frankly, all my best suspects are in the other thread. Nez &amp; sighing are less good choices than dustin &amp; lastchance. le sigh.

econophile 03-28-2007 05:38 PM

okay unvote

time to find a wolf

KyrosMother 03-28-2007 05:44 PM

OK - I just read something from the original thread that moves FCBL down on my wolf list. It is a post that I only see a villager making. Consider yourself cleared for now FCBL.

Now about fmx and jared...

FCBLComish 03-28-2007 05:45 PM

Thanks KM!

KyrosMother 03-28-2007 05:55 PM

Yeah, well if you turn out evil, I will be really, really pissed at myself.

FCBLComish 03-28-2007 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, well if you turn out evil, I will be really, really pissed at myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I give you my promise, I am not evil.

fmxda 03-28-2007 06:20 PM

fmxda evaluates the Vortex!

Top of the list is the wolfiest, bottom the villageriest.

<u>Wolfy:</u>
Sighing: Great vote. Recently he hasn't been as suspicious as he was in day one, but his death would clear a lot up. He is still wolfy in tone.
Zurvan: Has a hardon for Dustin, which I like; but also a hardon for Nez; which I hate. Voted for chim late.
Econophile: Voted sighing early, never changed. Not posting much as usual.
fcbl: Not sure why he likes Nez. Wasted a vote day one on Zurvan. Posting very little content.
Voj: Voted Jared both days 1 and 2. Has had some unique wolf suspects such as Luckay, dmk.

<u>Neutral:</u>
Xoom: Voted sighing early, never changed. UTR.
Tiedup14: Didn't vote yesterday, late chim vote day 1. UTR, and this is my first time playing with him.
Shortline99: Wtf. I think it was said best when someone joked that he will vote shortline if he ever gets cured.
Thebram: Votes me early yesterday and doesn't move. Either uninterested villager or a wolf subtly spreading doubt. Not posting much as usual.
Kyrosmother: Cast an important late vote on aaron. Tonewise, I feel she is villagery. Has blinders for me.
Boiler_bd: Hardon for IY. Jumped on aaron when he around four votes. No reads based on tone or post content.

<u>Villagery:[/b]
Durron597: Late vote on Aaron. Blinders for tiedup which I didn't really get. Less manipulative than normal (possibly because of TTT), but otherwise seems like villager durron. Obviously today gave no info.
jaredL: His defense of himself last night was villagery. I thought the beginnings of his wagon day one were based on questionable reads.
Nez477: A solid villager. Based on the tone, insight and content of his posts, he is my strogest read. People who suspect him such as Zurvan, fcbl and kbar are on my watchlist.
fmxda: Cool kid

vote sighing

fmxda 03-28-2007 06:20 PM

bah tags

Nez477 03-28-2007 06:21 PM

Wow FMXDA, you seem to have really done your research. What's different in this game than ASXI? Do you just like themed games more? More time to play?

Nez477 03-28-2007 06:23 PM

FCBL,

I really don't like how random you've been this game. No content from you whatsoever, just one liners and "OMG WOLFY" and then vote.

Not quite sure what to make of it, but from what I know of you I'd THINK that you'd be more active in this game. Seems to be right up your alley.

econophile 03-28-2007 06:25 PM

fmxda, your read on me doesn't make any sense. i voted early yesterday for sighing because he was wolfy and i never changed it because he is still wolfy.

fmxda 03-28-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fmxda, your read on me doesn't make any sense. i voted early yesterday for sighing because he was wolfy and i never changed it because he is still wolfy.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think sighing is wolfy too. But you haven't done much to analyze or post extended wolf or villager lists.

Voting sighing early and then going utr without changing your vote would be a smart play as a wolf whether sighing was villager or wolf.

Nez477 03-28-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying that makes you a wolf then? What about his read are you disagreeing with? The fact that he only mentioned the facts about your day yesterday?

fmxda 03-28-2007 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow FMXDA, you seem to have really done your research. What's different in this game than ASXI? Do you just like themed games more? More time to play?

[/ QUOTE ]
I had midterms in the middle of ASXI and with TTT running at the same time I had no time to read the massive amount of posts.

That is the only game where I've disappeared and gone UTR.

econophile 03-28-2007 06:30 PM

nez, i'm saying the facts he lists aren't wolfy. i don't see any reason to make extended villager/wolf lists right now. i'd be happy with lynching our first wolf.

fmxda 03-28-2007 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't see any reason to make extended villager/wolf lists right now.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is what I find wolfy.

Do you not have good reads on enough people to make such lists, or do you think they are not useful at this stage of the game?

fmxda 03-28-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK - I just read something from the original thread that moves FCBL down on my wolf list. It is a post that I only see a villager making. Consider yourself cleared for now FCBL.

[/ QUOTE ]
What post is this?