Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   UB Resizeable Tables (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534523)

TPayne 10-30-2007 10:27 AM

UB Resizeable Tables

I'm impressed.

Jamougha 10-30-2007 11:32 AM

Re: UB Resizeable Tables

wtf? don't be kiddin' me here

Jamougha 10-30-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Resizable tables! Now you can shrink or expand your tables anyway you like and we’ve also built in a couple of layout options such as “tile” and “cascade” to help you stay organized. Try them out; we know you’ll love them.

Hand histories can be saved to your hard drive. To turn this option on just load the game, select “Options” on the top tool bar and then “Table…”. On that screen just place a checkmark in the box that says “Save My Hands” and your hand histories will be saved under “My Hand Histories” within your “My Documents” folder. This feature is only available to real money table play.

Hand history player. Re-live that amazing win or that brutal bad beat with our built in hand history player. To use the player select “Options” under the tool bar and then “Playback…”. Press the load button (button on the very left) and choose any of your hands from your “My Hand Histories” folder. Sit back and laugh (or cry) as your old hands come back to life.

Control your tables. If you don’t like how your table pops to the front when it’s your action, you can now turn that off. Simply go to “Options” -> “Table…” and you will see the check box that says “Popup Table On Turn”. This will also allow you to force it to the front if you wish as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]

lippy 10-30-2007 11:37 AM

OMG YES

Jamougha 10-30-2007 11:52 AM

The games are going to be so bad today when all the 2+2'rs go to try it out. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Qrawl 10-30-2007 11:52 AM

Very nice. Looks like they might've used some AP code.

sapol 10-30-2007 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The games are going to be so bad today when all the 2+2'rs go to try it out. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry, AP made sure no 2+2er will play at UB

TPayne 10-30-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Resizable tables! Now you can shrink or expand your tables anyway you like and we’ve also built in a couple of layout options such as “tile” and “cascade” to help you stay organized. Try them out; we know you’ll love them.

Hand histories can be saved to your hard drive. To turn this option on just load the game, select “Options” on the top tool bar and then “Table…”. On that screen just place a checkmark in the box that says “Save My Hands” and your hand histories will be saved under “My Hand Histories” within your “My Documents” folder. This feature is only available to real money table play.

Hand history player. Re-live that amazing win or that brutal bad beat with our built in hand history player. To use the player select “Options” under the tool bar and then “Playback…”. Press the load button (button on the very left) and choose any of your hands from your “My Hand Histories” folder. Sit back and laugh (or cry) as your old hands come back to life.

Control your tables. If you don’t like how your table pops to the front when it’s your action, you can now turn that off. Simply go to “Options” -> “Table…” and you will see the check box that says “Popup Table On Turn”. This will also allow you to force it to the front if you wish as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see the HH Replayer option? Does this work for anyone?

pureklas 10-30-2007 12:16 PM

Me like. The chats still a ball ache tho. Whats the most tables you guys can play on UB with the faster software?

fsuplayer 10-30-2007 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, bc resizable tables was the only thing keeping people from playing on UB .

Victor 10-30-2007 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heres a deterrent: my last check from ub bounced.

evagaba 10-30-2007 12:25 PM

Cashed out my last cent from UB just this morning. Pity.

TPayne 10-30-2007 12:32 PM

lol

pureklas 10-30-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

heres a deterrent: my last check from ub bounced.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much was that for? If it's a small amount i'd be more worried.

kylephilly 10-30-2007 12:42 PM

THANK YOU LORDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fees 10-30-2007 01:13 PM

LOL like this makes UB playable ... you people dont even know UB its a hell hole

Kos13 10-30-2007 01:13 PM

Pff...only took a year of begging.

kylephilly 10-30-2007 01:37 PM

I play UB and this and the hand histories were 2 of the most annoying things, that and the fact that it's dead.

meleader2 10-30-2007 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL like this makes UB playable ... you people dont even know UB its a hell hole

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously. if u could play > 4 tables without them turning yellow/not able to see ur cards, then i'd play.

HOVADOGG84 10-30-2007 02:02 PM

Wow this is great

Boredom 10-30-2007 02:06 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

jsnipes28 10-30-2007 02:26 PM

sickkkkkk.

whats the word for pt and pahud w/ this update? gotta be something im supposed to do differently?

Neko 10-30-2007 03:06 PM

jsnipes,
For now PA just works the same as it always has but I posted to the PAHUD forumn asking PA to accomodate these new change to UB...voice your support here

http://pokeracesoftware.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6978

Victor 10-30-2007 03:10 PM

pt is working for me.

Neko 10-30-2007 03:43 PM

yeah it works fine, but you still have to have the hh window open for pahud to recognize the table.

ceire 10-30-2007 03:46 PM

now all they have to do is sort out there sh it support and they are laughtng

Stinger88 10-30-2007 04:12 PM

can you resize roshambo tables? If so maybe I'll put some money on.

carrotsnake 10-30-2007 04:13 PM

heh, my cards disappear on the tables now sometimes, UB is definately not the place to move to :/

flight2q 10-30-2007 10:28 PM

Hand histories to the hard drive. Maybe now you can play more than 2 tables of no limit while collecting hand histories. They should have done this before they screwed with the bonus terms. Looks a little late now, after they've encouraged everyone to find the sites with better software.

Flip-Flop 10-30-2007 10:53 PM

Clearly made for the superusers to have a clearer view of your cards.

WiltOnTilt 10-30-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
heh, my cards disappear on the tables now sometimes, UB is definately not the place to move to :/

[/ QUOTE ]

ya UB is a great place to play if you don't care what hole cards you have.

(i'm having the same disappearing cards problem)

so annoying

Zorlac 10-30-2007 11:22 PM

Uuuhltimit Buttttt.

Still brings a smile to my face.

.Z

pen15 10-31-2007 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I play UB and this and the hand histories were 2 of the most annoying things, that and the fact that it's dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I am suspicious over the difficulty of getting HH's
makes me think they are trying to hide something.

OR MAYBE I AM JUST INSANE [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Zaid_Ahmed 10-31-2007 02:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cashed out my last cent from UB just this morning. Pity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried cashing out 1 Cent from UB a while back. Got declined. Lucky for some

udrazer 10-31-2007 04:38 AM

i have problem with not seeing the hole cards too, i thought it was just me, they better fix that crap, cuz i might fold AA due to not seeing cards!

sharkscopeaholic 10-31-2007 04:39 AM

It was impossible to multitable before becuase a new screen would pop up while you still were making a decision on another table. Hopefully they get more play there now, never have many tourneis going. I get rakeback there so im hoping more people play there now.

Kos13 10-31-2007 04:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i have problem with not seeing the hole cards too, i thought it was just me, they better fix that crap, cuz i might fold AA due to not seeing cards!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a PITA, but if your hand disappears, quickly minimizing and then restoring the table usually gets them to show up again.

udrazer 10-31-2007 04:31 PM

nice to know that u have some way to see ur hole cards, but whats PITA?

Neko 10-31-2007 07:14 PM

pain in the ass