Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   NL50 video (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523057)

bottomset 10-14-2007 10:33 PM

NL50 video

4 Table NL50 Fullring Vid

I think most of the people that want to watch this will already have the codecs, but if not there are in the other video thread

I think the spots that come up in this video are worth their own thread, as hopefully there will be some good discussion

enjoy

Damntra 10-14-2007 10:45 PM

Re: NL50 video

Hrm - says file is temporarily unavailable.

Hklm8383 10-14-2007 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bottomset 10-14-2007 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rigged, no clue what is going on, I hope I don't have to reup it, it takes a long time(though I can just do it while sleeping)

I'm trying sendspace, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] it will take 1-2hours(the file is pretty big)

Damntra 10-15-2007 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rigged, no clue what is going on, I hope I don't have to reup it, it takes a long time(though I can just do it while sleeping)

I'm trying sendspace, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] it will take 1-2hours(the file is pretty big)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this just shows that whereas you may be good at teh poker, you are teh suck at teh intraweb. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

bottomset 10-15-2007 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this just shows that whereas you may be good at teh poker, you are teh suck at teh intraweb. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

true

ps I'd suggest if you want to watch the video you hold off on the insults until you have it, do you really want to be the one that ruins it for everyone

<font color="white"> ok I'm joking, but I really have no clue why megaupload hates me this time, sendspace should be good to go in ~10mins </font>

Damntra 10-15-2007 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true

ps I'd suggest if you want to watch the video you hold off on the insults until you have it, do you really want to be the one that ruins it for everyone

<font color="white"> ok I'm joking, but I really have no clue why megaupload hates me this time, sendspace should be good to go in ~10mins </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> Insults are the nuts but only if the person on the receiving end realizes that the other person is just busting chops. *wink* </font>

bottomset 10-15-2007 12:26 AM

ok hopefully this works

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jslyk2

Damntra 10-15-2007 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok hopefully this works

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jslyk2

[/ QUOTE ]

It's downloading so that's a good sign. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

xxrod17xx 10-15-2007 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its dling wow it is really big how long was it?

Cueballmania 10-15-2007 12:59 AM

Someone needs WinZip or WinRar.

chip-star 10-15-2007 04:42 AM

downloading insanely slow ):

Like 2 days slow.

flight2q 10-15-2007 05:42 AM

Yeah, sendspace took over an hour to send it. Lots of interesting spots in this video. But I don't have a concrete opinion on any of them.

I wonder how often that minbet lead into two opponents with a monotone flop is a cheap bluff as opposed to a sucker bet.

Good psychic fold at the end with JJ, that guy was calling down I swear [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ranka 10-15-2007 06:16 AM

I have one question. My english is not so good and I didnt understand one thing, and please explain it again.

Situation was: You are BB with pocket fours. All folded to the SB, who just completes and you checked with pocket fours. SB had only 24$ left. Why you did that?

Good video.

TheBad 10-15-2007 07:24 AM

The first link works just fine [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Donwload speed is good-16000kb/s.

Audio and Video both fine !

Northern 10-15-2007 07:51 AM

First link works again

BYRNE11 10-15-2007 10:51 AM

any reason for why the screens are blue,green and blurry when i try to play them but i can hear the audio fine any help appreciated..

Northern 10-15-2007 05:33 PM

Bottomset,

I just finished the video, I thank you for posting it. I don't want to discuss the details now as it might spoil it for viewers but what I liked the most about this one is when the villians played strange/poorly and hearing your thought process as to how to play the hand. I also like seeing you dicuss PT stats and the thoery and reasoning as to how you play hands the way you do.

Your videos are always appreciated.

twilitekid 10-15-2007 05:39 PM

thanks bro, downloading now

Vkk 10-15-2007 06:32 PM

edit: solved.

Steelerman 10-15-2007 06:37 PM

Thanks for doing this bottomset. I can't get enough of these videos.

bottomset 10-15-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for doing this bottomset. I can't get enough of these videos.

[/ QUOTE ]

no problem, its probably the last one though

Kos13 10-15-2007 09:21 PM

I'm probably going to make a 100NL video here in the next few days. Hopefully, it'll be up on Wednesday.

BS/any video fans: is four tables enough, or would you prefer 5-6? Is there a certain video length you guys prefer (is an hour too long/is thirty minutes too short)? And lastly, where is the best place to host a video?

Nogatsira 10-15-2007 09:31 PM

Awesome video bottomset.
1 question:
The AK hand where you 4-bet to $21 or something and you wouldnt fold AK after you 4-bet, then why don't you shove it in right away?

That made me wonder: does 4betting to $21 give more foldequity then shoving right away?

Steelerman 10-15-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm probably going to make a 100NL video here in the next few days. Hopefully, it'll be up on Wednesday.

BS/any video fans: is four tables enough, or would you prefer 5-6? Is there a certain video length you guys prefer (is an hour too long/is thirty minutes too short)? And lastly, where is the best place to host a video?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Kos, I really like watching the 4-table videos. I think it gives you a nice balance between being able to give meaningful comments and also having enough action to keep it interesting.

An hour seems to be a nice length too.

justscott 10-15-2007 11:17 PM

Blah i accidentally closed it while downloading now it says I have to wait 4 hours to re-download. Megavideo sucks ass.

bottomset 10-15-2007 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blah i accidentally closed it while downloading now it says I have to wait 4 hours to re-download. Megavideo sucks ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

try the sendspace link a couple posts down from the top?

ninjadanger 10-16-2007 12:41 AM

bottomset... are you Joe the Pro? you sound a lot like him. if this is insulting/common knowledge my bad. just wondering. the videos are effing sweet btw, good [censored].

bottomset 10-16-2007 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bottomset... are you Joe the Pro? you sound a lot like him. if this is insulting/common knowledge my bad. just wondering. the videos are effing sweet btw, good [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

no clue who Joe the Pro is, so no

inverted 10-16-2007 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think 6 tables would work, the best videos are the ones that have tough situations and try to explain their reasoning during those situations. So the more tables the more tough situations. I guess not commenting on the sort of simple stuff is probably best. Other ways to make a video more informational is to force a specific concept. There was a really good video that went over 3-betting by basically over 3 betting to show the situations that could happen. You could try to do the same with donk betting or overbetting or when to bluff etc. Reads based on specific betting patterns would be really helpful!

Anyway gl for ur video!

inverted 10-16-2007 01:44 AM

Mr Set,

First thanks for the video. It was quite informative. I had 2 questions but I can only remember one, I came in to the thread and ended up seeing Kos' post and got distracted :P so what made you change to full ring from 6max?

bottomset 10-16-2007 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr Set,

First thanks for the video. It was quite informative. I had 2 questions but I can only remember one, I came in to the thread and ended up seeing Kos' post and got distracted :P so what made you change to full ring from 6max?

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty big downswing 6max/HU thought I'd try FR out, I've done well so I haven't left

Northern 10-16-2007 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally I like 4 tables, as long as their fast tables. Anymore I find auto pilot takes over and there is less meaning full discussion about the hands. An hour seems to be a good time as you will hopefully see a lot of different hands and face a couple of interesting decisions.

Northern 10-16-2007 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be your connection, it worked for me in 20 minutes or less.

Steelerman 10-16-2007 10:55 AM

Hey Bottomset, I noticed that you were opening 3BB from the CO, BTN &amp; SB but 4BB everywhere else. Is this something you always do?

ola roids 10-16-2007 01:55 PM

wondering if someone could help me...i'm attempting to play this using VLC media player, everytime I open it the audio track is disabled, but when I switch it to Track 1, there's no sound. If someone could pm me a way to do it I would really appreciate it, I have no problem downloading extra software, just would like to view the vid, ty

BYRNE11 10-16-2007 01:58 PM

I can hear the audio fine but the screen is all blue,green and blurry anyone know what i can do to fix this?

bottomset 10-16-2007 02:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Bottomset, I noticed that you were opening 3BB from the CO, BTN &amp; SB but 4BB everywhere else. Is this something you always do?

[/ QUOTE ]

SB I mix it up occasionally between 3 and 4(if the person is tough I usually make it 4, and tighten up) if the player is weak i keep it 3

as for the CO/BTN its something I've been doing lately, I like the results so far, basically it lets you use your position more and keeps the pot smaller which allows you more room to outplay ppl postflop

Miraculix 10-17-2007 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wondering if someone could help me...i'm attempting to play this using VLC media player, everytime I open it the audio track is disabled, but when I switch it to Track 1, there's no sound. If someone could pm me a way to do it I would really appreciate it, I have no problem downloading extra software, just would like to view the vid, ty

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi.

Download the codec mentioned in Bottomsets last videothread ($25NL), install and open the vid in Windows Media Player. This works for me, when I have problems with VLC.

Hope this helps.

// M

Kos13 10-17-2007 04:07 PM

I started the 100NL video today, but my voice is still completely shot from last night (watching the Indians pwn), so I'll give it another go soon, probably by Friday at the latest.