Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Dumb people you've slept with? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=522130)

RustedCorpse 10-13-2007 01:30 PM

Dumb people you\'ve slept with?

This chick was my boss for awhile (I mention this in hopes of redemption) and and we end up hooking up at my going away party. The next morning she goes to use the bathroom. Now in said bathroom in addition to his Robocop shrine, my roommate has his William and Mary diploma in its snobby latin hanging upside down over the toilet.

Woman comes out of bathroom and asks “Why is your roommates diploma over the toilet?”

“Oh he’s just making a statement.

“Why is it written in a funny language?”

Incident no 2.

This outreach organization I work for is holding a lunch. While there this woman who is a lobbyist for the American Cancer association is telling us about her hometown. Apparently it was a big tobacco town, and the beauty queen was crowned “Miss Nicoretta” She points out how ironic it is that she won this competion and now works for the ACA.

Five minutes later while on a whole other subject, the bathroom girl, turns around and goes
“That doesn’t make any sense, Miss Nicoretta is just like nicotine.”
Lunch conversation; dead.

Please tell me I didn’t sleep with the dumbest human being on earth and that someone else out there has met worse.

XXXNoahXXX 10-13-2007 01:35 PM

Re: Dumb people you\'ve slept with?

This one girl i slept with saw more than one duck and said "look at the deeks?". she didn't know the plural of duck was ducks. we dated for over a year.

I got plenty of others that are worse, let me think.

MediaPA 10-13-2007 01:39 PM

There was a girl who slept with me. I think she wins just based on that evidence.

adsman 10-13-2007 01:41 PM

Robocop shrine?

tarheeljks 10-13-2007 01:42 PM

your mother obv

The Don 10-13-2007 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Robocop shrine?

[/ QUOTE ]

KidCornelia 10-13-2007 01:58 PM

I've had over 100 one night stands easily and probably 75% of them were with dumb girls. I'm married now, so the one nighters are few and far between but the best was when a girl and I would wake up and I would make up different excuses for why they had to leave NOW and they would believe them. The most far out was when I told a girl that a squirrel chewed through the phone line and she had to leave immediately because I had to go to the phone company because I was expecting an extremely important phone call. She knew I had a cell phone and didnt even question it. I gave her my old number that was no longer in service and when I saw her out again, she said she called but the number wasnt in service. I told her that the squirrel caused a ton of damage and our phone line still wasnt working.

RustedCorpse 10-13-2007 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your mother obv

[/ QUOTE ]

While washing my balls in the shower after this post I thought to myself
"I wonder how many of the first 10 replies will have to do with "your mamma" comments or take shots at female 2+2er's

[ QUOTE ]
This one girl i slept with saw more than one duck and said "look at the deeks?". she didn't know the plural of duck was ducks. we dated for over a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's gold. I think I just found a new word.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Robocop shrine?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We had collected various sizes of robocop toys, the largest being about 3', with a series decending downward to the smallest, about 2". Those were above the sink on a shelf. On both walls were giant signed set photo's of Peter Weller and Nancy Allen. For a time we had small LCD set up borrowed from work that just constantly looped the first Robocop across from the toliet. It was pretty clever, but I don't think most people got it.

As a side note Peter Weller is [censored] amazing if you're bored for a Bio to read.

gumpzilla 10-13-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For a time we had small LCD set up borrowed from work that just constantly looped the first Robocop across from the toliet. It was pretty clever, but I don't think most people got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been a while since I've seen it, so I must confess you've lost me. But, um, I'd buy that for a dollar?

Mason Hellmuth 10-13-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We had collected various sizes of robo cops, the largest being about 3', with a series decending downward. Those were above the sink. On both walls were giant signed set photo's of Peter Weller and Nancy Allen. For a time we had small LCD set up borrow from work that just constantly looped the first Robo cop across from the toliet. It was pretty clever, but I don't think most people got it.

[/ QUOTE ]
And you get laid?

RustedCorpse 10-13-2007 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And you get laid?

[/ QUOTE ]

My only game tends to appeal to the scientific minded woman. "Hmmm that thing over there is really wierd, I don't understand it... maybe I'll take it home."

That and I'm hung like a baby's arm.

Alobar 10-13-2007 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaah, that is awesome

more please

XXXNoahXXX 10-13-2007 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

more please

[/ QUOTE ]

I was with her on the beach in California watching the sunset and she asked which direction west was.

Bulletproof Monk 10-13-2007 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We had collected various sizes of robocop toys

[/ QUOTE ]

wait who was the dumb person in this story? =P

also wtf is a 'william and mary diploma'?

btw prediction: 90% of responses will be guys talking about situations where girls pretended to be dumb in order to let the guy think he was the 'smart one' and get the guy in to bed. just sayin....

miajag 10-13-2007 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol?

Claunchy 10-13-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow.

swingbomb 10-13-2007 03:16 PM

one of my friends ex-gfs whom he went out with for ~year said some of the most shockingly dumb stuff i've ever heard.

my favourite of all time was when she turned to the group of us at the bar and asked "so is jewish a country?"

lgas 10-13-2007 03:31 PM

My roommate dated a girl who, upon seeing a plane that was coming in for a landing appear to be "hovering" in the air (optical illusion obviously), asked him "how do they do that?" and he said "oh they must be using their anti-gravity device" and she took him seriously and thought that was fascinating.

stinkypete 10-13-2007 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

“Why is it written in a funny language?”

[/ QUOTE ]

seems like a perfectly reasonable question to me

popeye18 10-13-2007 03:45 PM

Dumb girlfriends are one of the best things in the world. One time i was watching Jurassic Park with my ex and convinced her it was based on a true story.

stinkypete 10-13-2007 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's like a 'harvard diploma' except its from william and mary, not harvard

stinkypete 10-13-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

more please

[/ QUOTE ]

I was with her on the beach in California watching the sunset and she asked which direction west was.

[/ QUOTE ]

another perfectly reasonable question. it's always interesting to see how far north/south of west the sun sets depending on the time of year.

Bulletproof Monk 10-13-2007 03:59 PM

well wtf is william and mary.

is this some american/nerd thing? ive never even heard of it before

XXXNoahXXX 10-13-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

more please

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

another perfectly reasonable question. it's always interesting to see how far north/south of west the sun sets depending on the time of year.

[/ QUOTE ]

stop being a nit.

we were talking about "east coast" vs "west coast" (living not rap feuds) and she asked "I know this is the west coast, but which way is west?"

XXXNoahXXX 10-13-2007 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well wtf is william and mary.

is this some american/nerd thing? ive never even heard of it before

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.wm.edu/

its the first [censored] google result.

dibbs 10-13-2007 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of one of my favorite Entourage lines

Turtle: [the guys look out towards the Pacific Ocean] What direction is that?
Johnny Drama: That's east, you idiot.
Eric: It's west, idiot.
Drama: [long pause among the guys] Well, I mean, in NY it's east.

And that Deeks thing is ridiculously awesome in a sad way.

Bulletproof Monk 10-13-2007 04:03 PM

wow. apologies for not knowing a small american college.

XXXNoahXXX 10-13-2007 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well if someone posted about living in england and it was a hamshire and locksford diploma, the normal assumption would be that diploma=some type of school.

then instead of posting

-what is it?

-no seriously what is it?

I might just go to google and type it in.

tarheeljks 10-13-2007 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
one of my friends ex-gfs whom he went out with for ~year said some of the most shockingly dumb stuff i've ever heard.

my favourite of all time was when she turned to the group of us at the bar and asked "so is jewish a country?"

[/ QUOTE ]

but did YOU sleep w/her

O Fen�meno 10-13-2007 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]America are the greatest country in the world, k thx

jono 10-13-2007 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its not about not knowing these facts, its about being too lazy to spend 10 seconds googling it

MicroBob 10-13-2007 04:17 PM

Since he mentioned the diploma part along with the William and Mary part I would think that context might help you figure it out.

Kneel B4 Zod 10-13-2007 04:23 PM

there was a thread a while ago where there was talk of people not knowing their left from their right; the West/East thing does not surprise me at all

Bulletproof Monk 10-13-2007 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since he mentioned the diploma part along with the William and Mary part I would think that context might help you figure it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

last post on the subject because its tangental to a thread that has potential.... but you have got to be joking if you think that anyone would ever think 'william and mary' could be a school or a college. that name is just ridic.

Mason Hellmuth 10-13-2007 04:27 PM

My last girlfriend thought that a BAC of .08 means 8% of your blood is alcohol.

keepitreal 10-13-2007 04:29 PM

some friday morning i woke up to watch sports center the year after college and my buddy had taken a girl home the night before. im sitting on the couch as i hear the click clack of high heels on our wooden floor and turn to see this skanky girl in the mini-est of skirts, said heels and ditz written all over her (not literally although if i told her this she would have believed me).

i start hearing the sound of doors opening and closing. first the bathroom, then the closet, then a peak into our kitchen, and then a peak in my bedroom in which the door was open. at this point i decide its in my best interest to assist this damsel in finding the exit. i say "to your right" and after a brief hesitation, she turns right and opens the door to freedom.

deep down i really hope she was experiencing the side effects of roofies (assuming the side effects include extreme disorientation) and somehow lost both her contacts...or was greatly offended my roommate never offered the grand tour and felt the need to give herself one...because i had never seen anything quite like it in my life.

daryn 10-13-2007 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

last post on the subject because its tangental to a thread that has potential.... but you have got to be joking if you think that anyone would ever think 'william and mary' could be a school or a college. that name is just ridic.

[/ QUOTE ]

context sir, context

for instance:

"i ate a huge meal at ajsdoihgapoghadafdahd last night."

from that sentence, one can infer that ajsdoihgapoghadafdahd is the name of some kind of restaurant, cafe.. or basically any other place that serves food.

XXXNoahXXX 10-13-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my last post on the subject:

"Cheese and Cowboy diploma written in latin" would lead me to at least consider that "Cheese and Cowboy" was the name of a school. At least enough that I'd google it before making multiple posts about it.

stinkypete 10-13-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My last girlfriend thought that a BAC of .08 means 8% of your blood is alcohol.

[/ QUOTE ]

did she also think a person could survive with 91.3% of their blood being alcohol?

Sephus 10-13-2007 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
last post on the subject because its tangental to a thread that has potential.... but you have got to be joking if you think that anyone would ever think 'william and mary' could be a school or a college.

[/ QUOTE ]

unless someone said something like "his william and mary diploma" or "[a william and mary diploma] is like a harvard diplma except its from william and mary, not harvard."