Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Show potsize on Party tool (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401908)

sloove 05-13-2007 04:03 AM

Show potsize on Party tool

I'm looking for a tool or ahk-script that shows me the current potsize at the table like it already does on Full Tilt and Poker Stars. Couldn't find something through google or search function.

Is there something out there for the Partypoker software or could someone familiar with AHK-Scripting create it?

It would be much easier for multitabling.

PatInTheHat 05-13-2007 01:19 PM

Re: Show potsize on Party tool

Im not aware of one. Sure would be nice though.

HalvSame 05-13-2007 03:13 PM

Yesterday I wrote a script that displays pot odds on Party, this can easily be incorporated into it. I'll probably upload it to the wiki tomorrow, have to test it properly first.

LuckySal 05-13-2007 07:40 PM

very nice..............was waiting for something like that>>>>>>pot odds and potsize for party

HalvSame 05-14-2007 07:40 AM

Script is up on the Overcards wiki here. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

oracle3001 05-14-2007 09:02 AM

Is there any way you can do the placement so than when you have resized tables the text is still placed in the same relative position.

Also the HUD text seems to come and go. I think it is when the window loses focus. Is there anyway to display the text when the mouse goes over the window, as I use the betpot scripts and don't need to keep actively selecting tables, rather simply select an action such as right mouse click while the mouse is hovering over a particular table that I want that action to occur at.

Looks quite promising though.

HalvSame 05-14-2007 09:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way you can do the placement so than when you have resized tables the text is still placed in the same relative position.

[/ QUOTE ]Should be doable, I'll look into it.

[ QUOTE ]
Also the HUD text seems to come and go. I think it is when the window loses focus. Is there anyway to display the text when the mouse goes over the window, as I use the betpot scripts and don't need to keep actively selecting tables, rather simply select an action such as right mouse click while the mouse is hovering over a particular table that I want that action to occur at.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, the HUD is only shown on the active table by design. I use PartyPopupBuster by jukofyork to keep the tables from stealing focus from each other, and I also use betpot to make bets for me.

I'm waiting for _dave_ to add Party support to StarsUrgentTable, which is basically a table queuing script. This should help keep the correct table focused at all times.

If you still need this after the new UrgenTable script is out I'll look into it, for now I'm gonna focus on other stuff. Sounds OK?

HalvSame 05-14-2007 02:07 PM

Okay, new version up on the wiki. Now you can set posX and posY to where you want the (center of the) HUD to go as a % of the table width/height.

sloove 05-14-2007 02:20 PM

Thanks for your work but I all I get to see is always 0.00 0.0 no matter in which situation

HalvSame 05-14-2007 03:21 PM

Do you have FPHG working?

dtan05 05-14-2007 04:26 PM

The numbers dont display at all, do I have to close party to do it?

dtan05 05-14-2007 04:27 PM

what the, it flashed up once then never again!

sloove 05-14-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, now it works. Showing the percentage is quite hard for me cause I'm used to think of 4:1, 3:1 etc. playin 1-4 tables it would be no problem to recalculate but I'm 8-tabling. Could I ask politely if you could rewrite it into Odds?

Would appreciate it.

HalvSame 05-14-2007 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Showing the percentage is quite hard for me cause I'm used to think of 4:1, 3:1 etc. playin 1-4 tables it would be no problem to recalculate but I'm 8-tabling. Could I ask politely if you could rewrite it into Odds?

Would appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]Sure. Just to confirm, odds is calculated as [(amount in pot)/(amount to call)] to 1, right? I'm only used to thinking in %, I guess the correct term for that is probability, not odds [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

HalvSame 05-14-2007 06:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The numbers dont display at all, do I have to close party to do it?

[/ QUOTE ]Restarting Party shouldn't be neccessary.
[ QUOTE ]

what the, it flashed up once then never again!

[/ QUOTE ]This is either a table focus issue, or the display is being drawn "outside" the screen area. Try to set the "posX" and "posY" options to 50, and set the "prefix" option to ABC and just test at a single table, keeping all other windows minimized. This should make the script display "ABC" smack in the middle of the table whenever the call button is visible.

If that works, try opening up a few more tables and see if they interact correctly, ie the HUD is displayed on the active table when the call button is visible.

sloove 05-14-2007 08:25 PM

Great, thanks.
But your odds calculation is wrong. Odds are calculated in "amount in pot" to "amount to call"

HalvSame 05-14-2007 11:46 PM

I'm thinking like this; there's 75$ in the pot, 25$ to call, this is (75/25) --> 3 to 1?

sloove 05-15-2007 02:09 AM

oh, little misunderstandig I meant it this way either..

Greg29 05-15-2007 04:27 PM

Awesome man, thanks. Would it be really complicated to support EmpirePoker ? That would really be great. Thanks.

theRealMacoy 05-16-2007 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, now it works. Showing the percentage is quite hard for me cause I'm used to think of 4:1, 3:1 etc. playin 1-4 tables it would be no problem to recalculate but I'm 8-tabling. Could I ask politely if you could rewrite it into Odds?

Would appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would much prefer odds as well --- in the form of "x to 1"

eg.
3:1
4.5:1
1.2:1

cheers and thanks,
sean

_dave_ 05-16-2007 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome man, thanks. Would it be really complicated to support EmpirePoker ? That would really be great. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very easy. There are examples of "if no Party -> check for Empire" in most of my scripts on overcards.com.

WHoSBeTTaTHaNuS 05-17-2007 06:00 PM

I dont use FPHG.

Is there any way I can still use this?

thx

HalvSame 05-30-2007 10:38 PM

Nope, I don't have a way of calculating the pot size without FPHG.

I thought I already uploaded v1.2, guess I forgot. New version is up on the wiki, option to display as odds instead of probability. Gonna look into empire support, and also Stars support.

dropthatshit 08-13-2007 01:22 PM

where do i find the option to display as odds instead of probability? love your program

HalvSame 08-13-2007 02:54 PM

The "percentage" variable near the beginning of the script controls that. Set it to 1 to display probability, 0 to display odds.

krazyace5 08-13-2007 05:03 PM

I am getting this error

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/337...dserrorwc1.jpg

Kanis 08-13-2007 07:13 PM

I just can't get this working. I'm using Windows Vista and I am running every poker program as a admin. So far PartySNGHelper is the only AHK working properly and I'm using it for check/fold my hand with right mouse button.

When I want to play with some AHK scripts I first launch Party Poker, then I start FPHG and my scripts and start playing. When I hit control on my turn nothing happens although the pot is raised.

Thek 08-14-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just can't get this working. I'm using Windows Vista and I am running every poker program as a admin. So far PartySNGHelper is the only AHK working properly and I'm using it for check/fold my hand with right mouse button.

When I want to play with some AHK scripts I first launch Party Poker, then I start FPHG and my scripts and start playing. When I hit control on my turn nothing happens although the pot is raised.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here (with Vista)

HalvSame 08-14-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am getting this error
http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/337...dserrorwc1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]Update ahk.

As for the Vista problems, I don't have a clue as I've never used the OS myself. I'll put some logging into the next version, hopefully that'll help narrow it down.

krazyace5 08-15-2007 01:58 PM

ok, got the program running but no hud is showing up.

any ideas?

krazyace5 08-17-2007 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, got the program running but no hud is showing up.

any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

HalvSame 08-18-2007 07:05 AM

From the looks of the earlier screenshot it looks like you're using XP, is this correct? On which site are you playing?

First things first; let's see if the actual drawing of the HUD is working. Add this line in the "HOTKEY SETUP" section:
F12:: DrawHUD(getID(), 1, 1)

Then reload the script, and press F12. This should make the HUD show a 1 above the window under your mouse cursor. Confirm/deny?

JJack 08-18-2007 09:04 AM

where i can get FPHG?
can u give link?
thx

HalvSame 08-18-2007 09:49 AM

FPHG can be found on www.jukofyork.com.

PotOddsHUD 1.4 and up don't need FPHG anymore though.

ryanj247 08-19-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From the looks of the earlier screenshot it looks like you're using XP, is this correct? On which site are you playing?

First things first; let's see if the actual drawing of the HUD is working. Add this line in the "HOTKEY SETUP" section:
F12:: DrawHUD(getID(), 1, 1)

Then reload the script, and press F12. This should make the HUD show a 1 above the window under your mouse cursor. Confirm/deny?

[/ QUOTE ]

@ prima on vista, when i add this line and hit F12 the 1 does appear. however, no pot size or pot odds ever appear when i hit CTRL. everything is running as admin and i'm running basic scheme, etc. any ideas?

HalvSame 08-20-2007 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
@ prima on vista, when i add this line and hit F12 the 1 does appear. however, no pot size or pot odds ever appear when i hit CTRL. everything is running as admin and i'm running basic scheme, etc. any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't have any Vista experience at all, but my first thought is that the coordinates might be off. To check that the "call"-button is visible before getting the amounts, the script uses the color of a specific pixel (the black border around the button ). This is done to avoid drawing the HUD on misclicks etc, and it's possible that this is failing.

To disable this check, search for this <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>if (col != 0x000000)
return</pre><hr />
and comment it out. It's in the PotOddsPrima function. Note that by disabling this, the script will try to draw the odds whenever you hit ctrl, also when it's not your turn to act. Should be no big deal though.

Makemegood 09-13-2007 05:19 PM

is it a way to make it show automatically, i hate having to push ctrl. (works for vista here)

yli 09-13-2007 06:04 PM

Try this http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PodOddsHUD_NG

Makemegood 09-15-2007 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Try this http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PodOddsHUD_NG

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesnt work for me, got "error at line 780"

chris228 09-15-2007 02:09 PM

try the newest ahk version