Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=305234)

_dave_ 01-13-2007 02:29 AM

Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script

This script automatically highlights the most urgent table on PokerStars, and moves the mouse to the center of it. In addition, it will click the timebank button on all tables that have been awaiting your input long enough.

If you also use betPot with enough hotkeys set up, you will barely have to move to mouse when playing many tables on PokerStara.

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/StarsUrgentTable

Based on idea by Vehn here

All feedback / suggestions etc. welcome.

Enjoy,

dave.

Vehn 01-13-2007 02:35 AM

Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Scr

awesome! except I don't play on stars, mostly FTP. Could you please convert it to ftp? Thanks again.

_dave_ 01-13-2007 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome! except I don't play on stars, mostly FTP. Could you please convert it to ftp? Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Certainly, Full Tilt support shouldn't be a problem, although it will have to wait until tomorrow - late at night for me now, must sleep...

dave.

Ryendal 01-13-2007 05:39 AM

Will be very useful for me Dave !

( oot, do u plan to round the bets in your bet pot script ? )

Dice Man 01-13-2007 07:02 AM

I tested it out on the $3.40 turbo's and everything worked fine.

I then loaded up a $6.50 turbo but the auto time bank feature didn't kick in. I tried it a few times but no-go. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Any ideas ?

Great software m8.

BadLieutenant 01-13-2007 03:28 PM

thank you dave, this is a sweet script.

TheProdigy 01-13-2007 03:39 PM

It won't work for me..

Saying something about the leftmost character is messed up on line 132(it is showing a { or } on that line)

aghasax 01-13-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and please add your FTP screenname in your profile for donations [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

ferb 01-13-2007 06:27 PM

Error at line 1.

Line Text:####Starsbuddylist####
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.

billxo1b 01-13-2007 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In addition, it will click the timebank button on all tables that have been awaiting your input long enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

does it work for resized smaller tables as well?

_dave_ 01-13-2007 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It won't work for me..

Saying something about the leftmost character is messed up on line 132(it is showing a { or } on that line)

[/ QUOTE ]

Update your AHK - very recent version is required.

_dave_ 01-13-2007 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Error at line 1.

Line Text:####Starsbuddylist####
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have the wrong script / thread ? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

_dave_ 01-13-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In addition, it will click the timebank button on all tables that have been awaiting your input long enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

does it work for resized smaller tables as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You have to keep your eye out for all-ins though - it won't notice them since the slider doesn't show if you can only call / fold.

1C5 01-13-2007 11:04 PM

Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script

Hi Dave, anyway to have the auto timebank enabled and the move mouse to active table disabled?

_dave_ 01-13-2007 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Dave, anyway to have the auto timebank enabled and the move mouse to active table disabled?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you can, it requires a tiny edit to the script:
<ul type="square">[*]Open it up in notepad, and do a CTRL+F (Find) for the word "MouseMove" (there is only one)
[*]Comment this line with a ";" symbol.
[*]Save &amp; reload the script [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img][/list]
But seriously, give it some time to get used to it - it is so very useful. You of all people must cover some huge amount distance just moving your mouse about with all those monitors [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If you set up a "Fold" hotkey in BetPot, you can deal with ~8 tables in under a second if need be...

But it does take a little time to get used to the mousemove - You should know that as soon as it does move your mouse, it will not do so again until you have acted on the highlighted table - so you are free to move the mouse for your own purposes until the urgent table is acted on - maybe that makes a difference?

adave.

Dice Man 01-14-2007 02:21 AM

Dave, the auto-clicking time bank doesn't work for me at either the 16's or 6.50 turbo's @Stars (both 9 seated), but works fine at the 3.40 turbo's - 10 seated.

I've tried it with &amp; without Stars planner &amp; used various window sizes.

I'm using a hyper-simple theme with a black background.
Style XP - Eclipse/Sunlight/Normal Font size
1360x768 res 32bpp

http://www2.filehost.to/files/2007-0...5_untitled.gif

It would be nice to be able to get this to work as it's very helpful for me.

1C5 01-14-2007 09:22 AM

OK, thanks Dave. I never used any hotkeys.

I guess I use those with the Betpot? For NL, could you give me an example of what you use for your hotkeys just to give me an idea? And I have no idea how to make them but I assume the directions are somewhere to be found in the big betpot thread?

Being able to play without a mouse would work great on my laptop, you got me interested!
Thanks for all the help!

Steven 01-14-2007 12:47 PM

very nice script indeed.

only thing: will stars be ok with this, as it does click your button. Is't that where they draw the line?

thanks,

aghasax 01-14-2007 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, thanks Dave. I never used any hotkeys.

I guess I use those with the Betpot? For NL, could you give me an example of what you use for your hotkeys just to give me an idea? And I have no idea how to make them but I assume the directions are somewhere to be found in the big betpot thread?

Being able to play without a mouse would work great on my laptop, you got me interested!
Thanks for all the help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Search for disco_stu's questions and answers in the Stars Bet Pot AHK? thread, it's really not difficult even for a computer donky like me

1C5 01-14-2007 10:04 PM

Re: Stars Move to Urgent Table & Auto Time Bank Clicker - New AHK Script

Hi Dave, i read through that big thread but still don't know how to set hotkeys for NL.

I guess I would need a fold button, call button, raise 2/3 pot and raise pot (just like my mouse button settings).

Is there an easy way to do this?

_dave_ 01-14-2007 10:34 PM

Hi 1C5,

Hotkeys are easy to set up (once you figure it out the first time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

My default hotkeys are what you get in a freshly downloaded BetPot. These are: (pre/flop/turn/river)

Middle Mouse: Pot, Pot, Pot, Pot
Right Mouse: 3/4, 3/4, 2/3, 2/3
Wheel up: increase by 1BB
Wheel down: decrease by 1BB
F13: Fold
CTRL+F14: Call
F14: Raise

and so on...

If you open up the BetPot.ahk in notepad you can see (and edit) these hotkey definitions, they are near the start of the file, after all the site-window-matching stuff is done.

An example looks like this:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
F13::
Fold(getid())
return
</pre><hr />

I have F13 (non-existant key) bount to one of the extra buttons on my mouse (using logitech UberOptions software), but you can easily change the key used just by editing the first line in the example above - e.g.
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
SPACE::
Fold(getid())
return
</pre><hr />
Would make your spacebar fold on the table returned by getid() - the table under the mouse, by default.

There is a full list of available hotkeys here - take a look.

Hopefully this made some sense [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

1C5 01-14-2007 10:43 PM

Hi Dave, thanks for the help.

One part I wasn't sure of:

This part:

"Middle Mouse: Pot, Pot, Pot, Pot
Right Mouse: 3/4, 3/4, 2/3, 2/3"

Is there a way to set say the F5 key to do the same thing as the middle mouse button and the F6 key to do the same thing as the right mouse button? If so, how would I go about doing this?

_dave_ 01-14-2007 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Is there a way to set say the F5 key to do the same thing as the middle mouse button and the F6 key to do the same thing as the right mouse button? If so, how would I go about doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure.

If you want it instead, just change "MButton::" -&gt; "F5::" and "RButton::" -&gt; "F6::".

If you want F5 / F6 in addiotion to middle / right mouse, so you can use either, copy/paste their whole sections (from *Button:: to return), then edit the copy so it uses the F keys.

If you want, I'll post example code for you to copy/paste - or is this enough to get you sorted?

It may help to download the latest version - I added some comments to highlight where the hotkeys are defined yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

_dave_ 01-14-2007 11:00 PM

Oh, and:

[ QUOTE ]
I tested it out on the $3.40 turbo's and everything worked fine.

I then loaded up a $6.50 turbo but the auto time bank feature didn't kick in. I tried it a few times but no-go. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Any ideas ?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dave, the auto-clicking time bank doesn't work for me at either the 16's or 6.50 turbo's @Stars (both 9 seated), but works fine at the 3.40 turbo's - 10 seated.

It would be nice to be able to get this to work as it's very helpful for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just played a 9-seater SNG - the timebank button is in a slightly different place than on the 6 or 10 man tables [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I think they overlap a little, which is all we need for an easy fix...

I'll have a new version up tomorrow - hopefully including Full Tilt support also [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

1C5 01-14-2007 11:03 PM

Thanks Dave, I will try it and then let you know if I need more help.

When I copy and past the sction, do I just paste it directly below the original section and then make the changes to it?

_dave_ 01-14-2007 11:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When I copy and past the sction, do I just paste it directly below the original section and then make the changes to it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, straight after the originals is good.

1C5 01-15-2007 12:45 PM

Thanks Dave, I got it all working no problem. )ne more question. Now I have the bet/fold buttons as F1 F2 etc and that was easy to do. What about if I want the fold button to be spacebar, what to I type in the script to accomplish that?

rubbishaka80 01-15-2007 01:46 PM

Just type "Space" where it says "F1" (or whatever) now.

See also the key list.

Isura 01-15-2007 02:35 PM

Does this also clear the bet size box? Great work again dave.

1C5 01-15-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just type "Space" where it says "F1" (or whatever) now.

See also the key list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, and thanks Dave, you actually answered this question previously but I missed it.

Isura 01-16-2007 12:00 PM

dave,

This is a really great script. I used it with starsplanner and betpot, and it works perfectly. A few suggestions:

- allow the starting mouse cursor position to be configurable. I would prefer if the cursor would start just above the 3 action buttons.

- allow the option to clear the bet box amount (for those that are using betpot). I like to type in bet amounts on later streets and this would make it so much easier.

brandysbich 01-17-2007 09:38 AM

I'm a complete idiot when it comes to computers, but when i click on the link to download this script it gives a page of code and nothing to save or run. What am I doing wrong?

brandysbich 01-17-2007 10:38 AM

As i stated, I'm an idot with computers, never had AHK installed, sorry. Great scripts dave

PatInTheHat 01-17-2007 09:04 PM

Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.

Specifically: :
Line#
122: {
123: this_id :=list%a_index%
124: ids = %ids%, %this_id%
126: }
127: StringTrimLeft,ids,ids,1
128: Return,ids
129: }
132: {

The program will exit.

Downloaded the script as is from the site, made no changes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

_dave_ 01-17-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.

[/ QUOTE ]

Update your AHK - very recent version is required [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

Dice Man 01-17-2007 10:37 PM

Dave,any news on getting the auto time bank to work with the 9 seated sng's @Stars ?

_dave_ 01-17-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dave,any news on getting the auto time bank to work with the 9 seated sng's @Stars ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'll have an update posted (I would think) within 24 hours.

The timebank button is in a different place is all, easy fix. But I want to add a couple things (Isura's requests) which I still need to do. Also I need to do a little testing on Full Tilt to make sure that is working OK - FT client is very easy to crash, I want to be sure this script doesn't do that before posting - so I need to play at least a couple hours on FT tomorrow evening...

dave.

PatInTheHat 01-18-2007 04:25 AM

I have so many troubles downloading AHK for some reason. Whenever I run their .exe file it tells me that it is corrupt and when I try to use their .rar file I get all kinds of errors [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I had the same problems with the original one I downloaded but I somehow got around it but now I can't remember.

Isura 01-20-2007 10:57 PM

try extracting the downloaded file into a folder first. then run the exe.

Finnisher 01-21-2007 04:45 PM

Dave, is it possible to take disable everything else and just use the autotimebank?