Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: I'm a Mets and Indians fan, wife is a Red Sox fan (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528206)

DZgroundhog 10-22-2007 12:07 AM

Beat: I\'m a Mets and Indians fan, wife is a Red Sox fan

She started tearing up after Boston got the first out in the 9th and I asked her if she was seriously gonna start crying. So she tells me that I don't know what it's like because my teams never win anything.

Grounds for divorce?
Grounds for suffocating her in her sleep?

FWIW, if I openly cheered for Cleveland, I got the evilest eye in the world. Someone is sleeping on the couch tonight.

Suigin406 10-22-2007 12:09 AM

Re: Beat: I\'m a Mets and Indians fan, wife is a Red Sox fan

ur a mets and an indians fan???? ouch

[ QUOTE ]
So she tells me that I don't know what it's like because my teams never win anything

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

MiloMinderbinder 10-22-2007 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She started tearing up after Boston got the first out in the 9th and I asked her if she was seriously gonna start crying. So she tells me that I don't know what it's like because my teams never win anything.

Grounds for divorce?
Grounds for suffocating her in her sleep?

FWIW, if I openly cheered for Cleveland, I got the evilest eye in the world. Someone is sleeping on the couch tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grounds for you both to die of AIDS.

imo

whoisthedrizzle 10-22-2007 12:32 AM

Red Sox fans aren't horrible people. Horses are terrible people.

Snoman13 10-22-2007 01:22 AM

I'd say grounds for you to grab her boob while she's asleep.

GiantWalleye 10-22-2007 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Red Sox fans aren't horrible people. Horses are terrible people.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

op after the rockies crush them it will be all good

benza13 10-22-2007 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

op after the rockies crush them it will be all good

[/ QUOTE ]

lozl

im a model 10-22-2007 04:06 AM

sometimes you gotta a cut a bitch when she sleepin.

Smell The Glove 10-22-2007 04:24 AM

I think the last three years have taught the world that Red Sox fans are ridiculous miserable c*nts. I know that personally I regret pulling for them in 2003 and 2004 and a lot of other baseball fans feel the same way.

BJLTNYK 10-22-2007 04:44 AM

Wear Rockies [censored] all over the place for the next 2 weeks and be as obnoxious as possible. She is 100% out of line and divorce is not out of the question.

88jayhawks 10-22-2007 04:47 AM

pics of wife or it didn't happen.

One Outer 10-22-2007 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, you better be talking about her sleeping on the couch. If not, then I'm taking it upon myself to confiscate your balls. You won't be needing them.

How did you end up married to this broad? I would never date, let alone LEGALLY TETHER MYSELF to, someone that didn't root for the same teams as I did (it's ok if she doesn't care, though).

Her treatment of you is grounds for divorce. I personally would never stand for this behavior out of my girlfriend. The first time I got the evil eye about who I was rooting for I would have left and checked in a motel until she called an apologized.

Another poster said you should wear Rockies stuff around for the next week. I'm going to go one further. Go buy ONE Rockies t-shirt and a pair of purple boxer shorts and wear them both everyday without washing them until the Series is over. Call them your "lucky shirt" and "lucky draws", and tell everyone you meet in her presence about how hard you're pulling for Colorado and how you would never wash your lucky shirt and underwear until the series ended in a Colorado victory. After a couple of days the smell is going to drive her crazy if your Rocktober boostering hasn't already done the trick.

Husband 1, Wife 0

Either that or take a picture of yourself pissing on some sort of Red Sox product and put it on the fridge.