Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, OCTOBER, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512796)

dawade 10-16-2007 04:40 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, OCTOBER, READ RULES IN TOP POST

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm engaged! Spent my entire BR on the ring!!! jk

I proposed to my gf of 4 years this weekend. Might not be another 2 years before we get married though, I'll probably be starting grad school in the fall & she will be finishing it, but possibly starting law school.

Life = over?

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations Dan!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

slimon 10-16-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone taking any prop bet action against Spacegravy on his challenge?

$25K in 30 days playing $60 STT's... yeah OK

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I bet him 500 bucks that he can't do it. What's the most sngs a player has ever played in a month? I know venetian played 4.2k sngs in a month is that the most? Let's say he runs at 8% roi so that's 0.08 times 55 which = 4.4 per game which is probably very hard to do. He's going to have to play 5681 games. That's how you calculate roi right? I like my chances =0. Let's say he 20 tables it's going to take him about 9 hours a day to reach 183 a day in order to reach 5681 games in a month. Probably doable but very hard.

lacky 10-16-2007 05:26 PM

almost right, it would be .08 x $60, not 55

edit- also it is very important whether rakeback, bonuses etc count towards the total.

Ditch Digger 10-16-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Had my first run in with an "extended pleasure" condom last nite. Not fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly are those supposed to do? Is the "extension" chemical or physical?

[/ QUOTE ]

IRRC correctly its basically lined w/ lidocaine on the inside

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... I don't really like the sound of that. My wang is not the place I want locally anesthetized. Trojan Supras are polyurethane rather than latex so they stretch a lot less. If your goal is "extention" the constriction should work well without the wang-numbing.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are basically for guys like Jason Biggs from American Pie(they can't hold their [censored] in for more than 30 seconds).

I don't have that problem and using the condom was on accident. It was dark and the girl I just started seeing hands me a condom. I put it on and after about 3 minutes I'm a huge failure. Wake up the next morning and see the wrapper and feel so much better about myself.

K䲰䮥n 10-16-2007 05:41 PM

THANK YOU U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now lose less and less money since the dollar is so weak

The Venetian 10-16-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone taking any prop bet action against Spacegravy on his challenge?

$25K in 30 days playing $60 STT's... yeah OK

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I bet him 500 bucks that he can't do it. What's the most sngs a player has ever played in a month? I know venetian played 4.2k sngs in a month is that the most? Let's say he runs at 8% roi so that's 0.08 times 55 which = 4.4 per game which is probably very hard to do. He's going to have to play 5681 games. That's how you calculate roi right? I like my chances =0. Let's say he 20 tables it's going to take him about 9 hours a day to reach 183 a day in order to reach 5681 games in a month. Probably doable but very hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if I were him, I'd at least test run it for a week or two beforehand. For the rest of you, I guess enjoy spite-calling him. Is he including rakeback or not because that will be a huge number if he plays as much as he'll have to?

If it's pure profit, he'll have to play about 5,000 SNG's in 30 days. Quite a feat for someone who's never topped 2,800 in a month and has barely been profitable at anything other than the $16's online.

Ditch Digger 10-16-2007 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
almost right, it would be .08 x $60, not 55

edit- also it is very important whether rakeback, bonuses etc count towards the total.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently they don't which makes the bet ridiculous. I'd be utterly shocked if he has a 8% ROI 25 tabling the 60's.

BHokie1 10-16-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which way is the dancer spinning?
http://www.news.com.au/perthnow/story/0,21598,22492511-5005375,00.html?from=mostpop

[/ QUOTE ]

Dancer is standing still for me - I guess that means I'm brain dead.

xSCWx 10-16-2007 06:24 PM

Does ANYONE know what ranges Sharkscope uses for their "Lo/Med/Hi" stakes filters?

I've been wondering this for years. I am 99% sure the actual numbers aren't listed on the site anywhere.

TruFloridaGator 10-16-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm engaged! Spent my entire BR on the ring!!! jk

I proposed to my gf of 4 years this weekend. Might not be another 2 years before we get married though, I'll probably be starting grad school in the fall & she will be finishing it, but possibly starting law school.

Life = over?

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations Dan!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ty all.