Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497718)

Bulletproof Monk 09-18-2007 08:26 AM

Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

well ive voted for myself, maybe you guys should too

metsandfinsfan 09-18-2007 08:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well ive voted for myself, maybe you guys should too

[/ QUOTE ]

come on monk it would be dumb for me to vote for you when you have an alliance offer from herbmeister that you havent turned down yet.

Bulletproof Monk 09-18-2007 08:28 AM

and it would be dumb for me to do anything at all until i hear from bravos.

metsandfinsfan 09-18-2007 08:28 AM

i love how everyone votes themselves like they dont trust anyone

metsandfinsfan 09-18-2007 08:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is partially true. Unless ,,, i don't know say .. me zurv dmk and you band together

waiting for bravos may not be smart ... it could be too late .... whoever acts first should be in control here ... and throughout this game, bravos has not been known for his punctuality

Zurvan 09-18-2007 08:31 AM

Monk: I'll be 100%, completely honest: I need you to show me that you're trustworthy before I trust you. I'm not gonna vote you today and hope you follow through with what you've said.

Not that you've said anything other than "take me to the final two, I could never win!". Which I don't believe, btw. I think if you were to, say, get mets & I to vote you as mayor today, and then eliminate one of us, you would win a lot of jury votes. I'm not going to take that chance.

Zurvan 09-18-2007 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that is partially true. Unless ,,, i don't know say .. me zurv dmk and you band together

waiting for bravos may not be smart ... it could be too late .... whoever acts first should be in control here ... and throughout this game, bravos has not been known for his punctuality

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with what mets has said here. But, I won't vote Monk to be mayor today, for reasons already spelled out.

metsandfinsfan 09-18-2007 08:32 AM

See if Herbie was smart, he would have just voted roundtower there and then made his speech. Now roundtower can decide to come to us and herbie is done. If herbie voted roundtower and then made his speech, roundtower would probably have been locked into his position

metsandfinsfan 09-18-2007 08:34 AM

See Monk, you stated yourself that you should never ever be elected mayor this game. Several times.
Zurvan is correct that is you got elected mayor here, you would have to stab either me or zurv to try to win over dustinvalk0kiri et al.

Bulletproof Monk 09-18-2007 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
See Monk, you stated yourself that you should never ever be elected mayor this game. Several times.
Zurvan is correct that is you got elected mayor here, you would have to stab either me or zurv to try to win over dustinvalk0kiri et al.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no intention whatsoever of attempting to win those guys over at any point