Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, July, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440242)

lacky 07-19-2007 10:49 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, July, READ RULES IN TOP POST

relax, any drug store has the shampoo that kills em. givin your situation, shave all your hair off (tell her it was to make the wedding night specail, nuke em several times a day with the shampoo, fixed. in the unlikely event they come back, claim ignorence. you can catch crabs from a used towel

lacky 07-19-2007 10:50 PM

sigh, oh well, it was a good answer, im leavin it

Josem 07-19-2007 10:53 PM

lol @ thinking stuff on the interweb can be deleted:

[ QUOTE ]
serious problem, guys:

I woke up this morning and found that I had frickin crabs. seriously, itching like crazy and I'M GETTING MARRIED IN A COUPLE DAYS, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO? do i not bang my girl in these couple days? I gotta get rid of this [censored] it itches like crazy....[censored] rhino and their diseases ass girls!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

cha59 07-19-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
serious problem, guys:

I woke up this morning and found that I had frickin crabs. seriously, itching like crazy and I'M GETTING MARRIED IN A COUPLE DAYS, WHAT THE HELL DO I DO? do i not bang my girl in these couple days? I gotta get rid of this [censored] it itches like crazy....[censored] rhino and their diseases ass girls!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL rivermonkey

SlackerMcFly 07-19-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I woke up this morning and found that I had frickin crabs. seriously, itching like crazy and I'M GETTING MARRIED IN A COUPLE DAYS, ,

[/ QUOTE ]

Crabs are the least of your worries. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

bones 07-19-2007 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
serious problem, guys:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone knows pubes aren't allowed at Rhino. Nice try

MikeMcQ1 07-20-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow Mike you have a pretty pointy head to break your keyboard like that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it would be more like a "thick head" ... both literally and figuratively.

I'm going to miss the old gal. She really endured some serious punishment over a period that lasted much, much, much longer than I would have expected.

There was something about bashing the base of my fist against the number pad side that was reaalllly theraputic. She finally gave up the fight and [censored] the bed after her usual punishment was administered, only the "5" and "6" key worked...absolutely everything else on the entire keyboard was dead. So I put her out of her [censored] misery.

cha59 07-20-2007 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow Mike you have a pretty pointy head to break your keyboard like that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it would be more like a "thick head" ... both literally and figuratively.

I'm going to miss the old gal. She really endured some serious punishment over a period that lasted much, much, much longer than I would have expected.

There was something about bashing the base of my fist against the number pad side that was reaalllly theraputic. She finally gave up the fight and [censored] the bed after her usual punishment was administered, only the "5" and "6" key worked...absolutely everything else on the entire keyboard was dead. So I put her out of her [censored] misery.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, nice job Mike [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

STALLOWN3D 07-20-2007 01:06 AM

so is it standard that when playing cash games a 60/12 will limp call everything, then call you all the way down only to river a better hand?

I can not [censored] believe how many times this happened to me in the last 15 minutes.

I'm gonna play SNGs forever I think

lacky 07-20-2007 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so is it standard that when playing cash games a 60/12 will limp call everything, then call you all the way down only to river a better hand?

I can not [censored] believe how many times this happened to me in the last 15 minutes.

I'm gonna play SNGs forever I think

[/ QUOTE ]

why would they be calling if they weren't gonna river a better hand? obv