Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG Anniversary Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376738)

The Seer 04-16-2007 10:45 AM

Re: POG Anniversary Game Thread

books is still alive, correct?

He is the pumpkin role.

GingerbreadMan 04-16-2007 10:45 AM

It's just a front, I'm sure.

Grindhouse 04-16-2007 10:45 AM

stuntman jack is glad to see kyro go but pissed off that last night's vote ended in a tie because we don't know if there was a coinflip or vote buys.

can we not do this in the future?

stuntman jack will try to post a little bit but frankly he doesn't have any clue.

can someone give me a summary of any current role claims.

what did jim bob claim if anything, he said he killed luigi right?

Jim Bob Cooter 04-16-2007 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what did jim bob claim if anything, he said he killed luigi right?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wrong - he said he killed Juan Carlos - an understandable error. Jim Bob did not "claim" anything yesterday but his plan was at least partially foiled - important announcement coming later today....

The Seer 04-16-2007 10:50 AM

I don't think any evils recieved ANY votes last night, granted most votes were on 2 people which is good for the village.

A change of direction is needed: lynch Greasefire

Confucius_ 04-16-2007 10:50 AM

Confucius say,

Weekend days are for steers and queers.

Jim Bob Cooter 04-16-2007 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you explain why after lynching the evil seer and the serial killer we need a change of direction?

The Seer 04-16-2007 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Can you explain why after lynching the evil seer and the serial killer we need a change of direction?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do those lynches have to do with the roles of the others who recieved votes?

Sasami 04-16-2007 10:55 AM

sasami still thinks thefreshprince is a bad guy but maybe cant post new list today because of work

Akimbo 04-16-2007 10:57 AM

Alright, WTF is wrong with you people. I let the thread know that I was going to be AFK the rest of the day and yet somehow you all go after me when I have NO opportunity to defend myself. Andthen we win a coinflip to lynch Kyro, who had EVERY opportunity to defend himself and said like 4 words.

Give me a [censored] break.

Look at my posts over the weekend. Why the hell would I bring to light the fact that I didn't vote for the d1 wolf-lynch if I was a wolf?

To make the effort I did during a freaking busy weekend and almost get lynched when I'm not even around is freaking frustrating.

We obviously have to look at the end of the day last night to see who tried to save Kyro by swithing to me late, as the wolves obviously would be trying to save him. John and Yoko look really bad because of this.

Also, Jim Bob, WTF was up with switching away from Bradshaw? I still haven't heard any good explanation from anyone why he's village. Or does anyone even care what I have to say?