Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=301352)

FCBLComish 01-09-2007 08:41 PM

Re: Malloreon II: Return of the Rivan King GAME THREAD

Awake- That was a short nap. OK, I will be near the computer for the next 80 minutes, wearing out my F5 key on this thread. My vote is currently on KM, but I will watch the results and hope my vote whatever it is helps us out.

Boiler_bd 01-09-2007 08:43 PM

I probably wont be back tonight. I'm going to change to GT1T only because we will know KM's role eventually.

wdcbooks 01-09-2007 08:44 PM

Boiler, can we trade my read on Patton for your read on Soah and vote Patton?

tabako 01-09-2007 08:45 PM

Herbie's long post was really bad, and makes me want to vote him on principle, but I am not so sure he is making that post as a wolf. Undecided on him, and don't think he is the best lynch today.

KM has been playing quite differently from the games I've read with her in the past, and she has been overly defensive today.

tabako 01-09-2007 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I probably wont be back tonight. I'm going to change to GT1T only because we will know KM's role eventually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you explain this, as your reason for switching makes almost no sense to me?

FCBLComish 01-09-2007 08:48 PM

Looking through the various lists made by different people, I see Boiler as IY's top villager. Boiler is also a yellow "other" at the bottom of Luckay's list.

I am going to assume that Luckay is pro-village. I have to make assumptions somewhere, so this one seems to be as good as any. I have seen no controversy in the thread at all about Luckay, so if I am going to take a lead from anyone, I guess it will be him. Is there anyone who has been totally cleared as a villager? So far the only role that I am sure of is Shortline as Cyradis. Thanks again for your putting up with me during my (hopefully short) learning curve.

FNG

soah 01-09-2007 08:48 PM

aaaaaaaaaaaand tabako is back with another bad post

Stephen H 01-09-2007 08:49 PM

Books, can we kill GT1T today, and get patton tomorrow?

soah 01-09-2007 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Books, can we kill GT1T today, and get patton tomorrow?

[/ QUOTE ]

after that will we start gunning for wolves?

shortline99 01-09-2007 08:52 PM

let's lynch amplify