Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Bin (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Never Trust Anyone (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=284637)

kyro 12-18-2006 02:05 PM

Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
i was teaching her sitngoes, i let her play my account while i was getting burried downstairs at commerce, the nigth that this happened,

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I was going to make a post saying "newhizzle busto?" because I played a $60 SNG with "you" within the past week.

GetThere1Time 12-18-2006 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the funny thing about this is that she could have made a fortune off these guys if she would have just been cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously. Newhizzle said he was gonna teach her limit. All she had to do is NOT BE [censored] CRAZY

XTraCey 12-18-2006 02:06 PM

LOL u really expect me to be able to decipher a joke from all seriousness right now???

this psychotic bitch has me fuming LOL [censored] her! dl;bkfj.f

PITTM 12-18-2006 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
newhizzle for jesus christ

[/ QUOTE ]

newizzle, apparently youre so THE MAN that you just got my 6kth post. much love.

rj

Your Mom 12-18-2006 02:08 PM

no offense newhizzle (who I'm sure is a nice guy) but you are [censored] retarded.

Arnfinn Madsen 12-18-2006 02:11 PM

Sucks, Newhizzle, be happy she screwed you so quickly and noticeably and not found some more deceptive way to abuse you over longer period of time (would have [censored] up your mind more). To you and others that think she may be suicidal and have attempted suicide, LOL, she would be dead by now if that was the case. The perceived suicide attempts are just part of her psychopath arsenal.

Jay. 12-18-2006 02:11 PM

at what point was it that you broke it off? because it doesn't seem like it was when she lost your money, after that you've paid for a flight of hers and don't come across as 'this was the end for me'. you also said you wasn't going to get involved here, until she started the lies. so had she not have said anything it seems like you two would have still been close or at least on resonable grounds to carry on getting lessons?

that's pretty amazing how far a girl can push and still get. treat others like [censored] infront of you, outline her ways of getting cash, get tournament buy ins, trip + hotel rooms and probably meals, flight home, lose 30k of yours, and whatever else thrown in along the way. yet all that had only come to an end because of her posting lies, if she had been smarter she would have shut up aplogised, sucked up, and she could have spent then next few years at least getting lessons from you, but more likely getting trips, meals, and clothes from just being a friend. if she somehow drags the possibility of sex out for 2 years then it's way more. if she gives it up, she would have probably broke you.

like limon said, if you want to hustle someone pick someone who's spare change is your riches.

Victor 12-18-2006 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the funny thing about this is that she could have made a fortune off these guys if she would have just been cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, all she had to do is smoke some weed and give some bjs and shes good to go for years.

NOSUP4U 12-18-2006 02:13 PM

Re: Never Trust Anyone *DELETED*

Post deleted by Dids

billyjex 12-18-2006 02:14 PM

Brandi,

I would definetely watch that reality show now!