Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software: Holdem Manager (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435845)

K䲰䮥n 08-09-2007 03:52 PM

Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

Or one could put all the hands ever posted on 2p2 into a database and when a spot comes up you just click "2p2" and it searches all the posts when Hero's facing a miniraise on his cbet when holding 88 on a T62 board by a 20/16/2 villain.

KittyLiquor 08-09-2007 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One thing I thought of that I would like to see is the ability to easily add a "link" to a hand of importance. So you could click that link and it would pop up the HH text.

[/ QUOTE ]

-OR- how about a checkbox. When you check it during a hand, HM will mark it as an important hand. Then you can go to HM and set a filter for 'important hands.'

--------------Meow

PS. Also during the replay of the hand you can select "No, I meant the hand dealt just before this hand." Sometimes, I play a hand and then at showdown I'm very surprised. I don't want to have missed the opportunity to mark it as an important hand. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

NoahSD 08-09-2007 04:01 PM

rvg,
Making the notes part of the HUD is an awesome idea.

I don't think it's a good idea to have a preset form for the notes--that's just gonna annoy people. Maybe let people customize a form like that if they want one, but really I don't think that's necessary.

Just make it so we can take notes either while reviewing hands in HM or while playing with the HUD open, and make a clear icon on the HUD for when we've taken notes on a player that we can mouse over to see the notes.

NoahSD 08-09-2007 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One thing I thought of that I would like to see is the ability to easily add a "link" to a hand of importance. So you could click that link and it would pop up the HH text.

[/ QUOTE ]

-OR- how about a checkbox. When you check it during a hand, HM will mark it as an important hand. Then you can go to HM and set a filter for 'important hands.'

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be pretty cool. A lot of them time I'm like 8-tabling or whatever and I want to show a hand to a friend/post it on 2p2 later, but can't be bothered as I'm playing.

Shalashaska 08-09-2007 04:30 PM

My nets money stats in the players tab are wrong.
It says -100.39 which is not what says when i run a over all results report.

It seems to be correct for all the other players.

Steven 08-09-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love a "rollover" option. Just point the mouse at the person's name and a pop-up appears. Move the mouse off and it goes away. (Kinda like PAHUD without the clicking)

I want some stats always viewable, some to be a popup. (The more detailed ones.)

[/ QUOTE ]

AJackson 08-09-2007 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
rvg,
Making the notes part of the HUD is an awesome idea.

I don't think it's a good idea to have a preset form for the notes--that's just gonna annoy people. Maybe let people customize a form like that if they want one, but really I don't think that's necessary.

Just make it so we can take notes either while reviewing hands in HM or while playing with the HUD open, and make a clear icon on the HUD for when we've taken notes on a player that we can mouse over to see the notes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to see this happen.

tpa 08-09-2007 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My nets money stats in the players tab are wrong.
It says -100.39 which is not what says when i run a over all results report.

It seems to be correct for all the other players

[/ QUOTE ]
All your screen names will appear for themselves in the players tab - they're not combined. Maybe you lost 100.39 with one of your screennames?

I am still getting quite a few import errors with my iPoker HHs. Less than 1%, but it adds up and I noticed a couple of important hands are missing.

A lot of the imported HHs have 1 or 2 import errors, never more. Maybe it has to do with the first and/or last hand at the table? Just and idea. I will send some HHs to you, rvg.

Melchiades 08-09-2007 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

baronzeus 08-09-2007 09:16 PM

hey so this is weird, but i have large system fonts and all teh headers look funny