Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [LIFE] THREAD AUGUST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=466206)

FishSticks 08-16-2007 11:44 PM

Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD AUGUST

lololol you drove your car into your garage and ruined it

goofyballer 08-16-2007 11:46 PM

It kills me to spend money to fix this car too cause it's like 15 years old and I'm gonna be upgrading in around a year anyway.

Oh well, at least Bioshock is getting more holy crap best game of all time reviews.

FishSticks 08-16-2007 11:58 PM

goofy I'm laughing because I know what it's like btw. A while back I was backing out of my driveway in a hurry and somehow didn't realize my big garbage tote was at the end of the driveway from trash day, and I was cutting the corner backing out my side mirror clipped the trash bin and got knocked clean off my car. Sorta maddening/humiliating/amusing all at the same time.

goofyballer 08-17-2007 12:04 AM

Mine happened in front of like 6 construction workers too which was fun.

Oki-Oki 08-17-2007 12:05 AM

I know how you feel goofy, I drive a pretty [censored] car atm. Been in a few scrapes etc none of are major but I really cant see the point in fixing up the car. But I also am going to look to upgrade sometime in the near future but this might be put off because of me moving to melbourne. But at the monent it does what I need it to do. And I cant really justify spending the amount I want to on a car.

Oki-Oki 08-17-2007 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mine happened in front of like 6 construction workers too which was fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

its pretty funny if its someone else

Kilillan 08-17-2007 12:19 AM

I know the feeling goof.

I was supremely high on morphine and I crashed my car into a ditch.

It was the worst crash ever because I failed to make a simple right turn, I just spaced out and went straight into a ditch. So embarrassing.

And I can't sign onto skype, it's putting me on tilt

FishSticks 08-17-2007 01:05 AM

Wow flipping through the channels and on Spike right now there is a show on now that is about (no I'm not joking) "Competitive Farting".

Edit: lol one guy actually crapped himself during the competition, and he ended up winning! seems like a clear DQ to me.

Kilillan 08-17-2007 02:26 AM

So, I'm running low on money lately.

FTP xfered 10k of my money to epassporte, when I specifically told them NOT TO.
The account is under my dad's name. Who has since died. And I've been having a bitch of a time getting the money out. I've been calling them literally every day asking where my money is, and sent about 20 different documents.

So the money I make from seven eleven is basically what I'm living on.
Anyway, I balled out and bought a 120$ fountain pen, some wax and expensive paper.
Going to write my family a letter.

Also, got a letter from korean girl from rome. I haven't read it yet because I think it will just make me sad.

Speaking of letters. Do you still have the letter you wrote to that one girl goofy?

If you ebay it I'll bet you'll get at least 250$ for it. I'd bid on it.

Worm75 08-17-2007 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Worm75 -

360 or ps3?

[/ QUOTE ]

teh 360, haven't ponied up yet to get the PS3, plus Xbox Live is pretty well established