Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535747)

SABR42 11-29-2007 10:20 PM

Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

I really [censored] hate it when retards call 40% of their stack pre-flop, and hit the flop:

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4 BB (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

MP2 ($308.15)
CO ($400)
<font color="#C00000">Button ($220)</font>
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($623.15)</font>
BB ($562.20)
UTG ($484)
UTG+1 ($400)
MP1 ($417.15)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $4.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises to $12</font>, MP2 calls $12, CO (poster) calls $8, Button calls $12, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $90</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, CO folds, Button calls $78.

Flop: ($220) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $130</font>, Button calls $130 (All-In).

Turn: ($0) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($0) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $480

Results:
Button has J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pair, jacks and eights).
Hero has K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (one pair, eights).
Outcome: Button wins $480.

Chargers In 07 11-29-2007 10:22 PM

Think I'll be staying at 6 max for a while [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9527/6mny1.png

coordi 11-29-2007 10:22 PM

Today was the absolutely the most tilt inducing day I've ever experienced. If it wasnt for some monster bluffs I would have lost alotalot more. Never been checkraised and led into so much. Never had so many monsters folded against. I flop the nuts twice, lead, have someone raise, I call and they proceed to c then fold the river.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8418/runbadii1.jpg

too eazy 11-29-2007 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Prodigy I'll offer a different perspective.

I spent years of my younger life partying (I'm 29 now) and I regret not doing something a little more productive. I look back at some of the things I did that were cool and funny at the time and now they just seem silly and stupid.

You know what you want (I read your thread in F.I.B) and you have a good head on your shoulders.

And now I feel really, really old.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo I'm a young little punkass [censored] but I'm pretty wise and I'll tell you the reality of the situation.

[censored] going out and getting shitfaced cause you're young that's for cowards, do that [censored] when you're a made man. The average person on this planet is a worthless peice of [censored] who is always looking for handouts and a shortcut. The only reason I even respect prodigy is because he's trying to earn it, no shorts no losses. What he is doing now is crafting an ability that may mean no matter what happens in life he can make 100k/yr. Ask a [censored]' 19 year old at Any College , USA what his plans are to get to make 100k a year and the best answer a typical punk [censored] will come up with is working for their Dad if they are blessed, or working for a company and moving up the chain. You guys should be respecting his ambition not clowning him for not getting crunked with [censored].

TheProdigy 11-29-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I spent years of my younger life partying (I'm 29 now) and I regret not doing something a little more productive. I look back at some of the things I did that were cool and funny at the time and now they just seem silly and stupid.

You know what you want (I read your thread in F.I.B) and you have a good head on your shoulders.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. I would rather set myself for life financially than party with a bunch of idiots right now. Maybe one day I will change, but I simply don't have that gene in me right now. There is only one reason I would be going to these parties, and it would be to get laid. I would have fun and all and hang out with the guys, but my main reason for going would prob. be to get laid. As I have that part of my life already taken care of, now my outlook shifts to becoming wealthy. I will start partying some and all, but I can party a lot better in Hawaii as a millionaire when I am 21-25 with no worries about failing school, making money, or anything else but just having fun.

So when you guys are working your 9-5's across the world I will stop by at each and every one of your jobs and point and laugh :P

too eazy 11-29-2007 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So when you guys are working your 9-5's across the world I will stop by at each and every one of your jobs and point and laugh :P

[/ QUOTE ]

famous last words? hubris is a bitch you should work on some humility

pattay 11-29-2007 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Only a couple more weeks.

I am like 50k points away from 500k VPP.

I am taking a few weeks off once that is done. I am so done with the grinding lifestyle. I am going to learn how to actually play poker, lolz. I'll still play a bit those weeks but I'm cutting 8hrs/day--&gt; 2hrs/day for like ever hopefully. It is time to start my move up the ladder instead of grinding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are going to realize how much you wasted your first semester at college when you look back on it. I mean, grinding 8 hours a day can't have left you much time to meet new people anyways and I know you don't go out to parties because you're a whipped SOB. I regret not going to enough parties my freshman year and not meeting too many people outside my dorm and I went out 2-3 times a week every single week. There is just so much stuff to do, people to hang out with, girls to bang that you are missing.

[/ QUOTE ]

idk why you cant do both, i think i did that

oldschool 11-29-2007 10:31 PM

I agree, i used to be Mr popular, lots of girls etc. then i found poker. Oddly enough it was the first time i felt passionate about somthing. I literally didnt leave my apt for a long time. when i moved back home it was pretty much the same. a couple months back i started goin out alot again and living it up. all i have to show for it is a few storys to add on to my many i already have, A slightly less functioning brain, A bankroll that is pityful considereing how much $ i made this year.

[censored] fun, most other people get drunk and [censored] cause they really have nothing to live for, for us its not the case and we should respect that fact that we can do things and make money most others cant. I remember the relentless(almost insane) amount of effort i put into playing poker well. and risking that to have sex with girls you dont pay for and getting drunk is retarded =).

end rant

Grinding2Ecstasy 11-29-2007 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Me and her kinda plan on breaking up then(or by then), so hit me up then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?? Why would you plan on breaking up in like 2 years from now. I guess love doesn't factor into the equation?

coordi 11-29-2007 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh?? Why would you plan on breaking up in like 2 years from now. I guess love doesn't factor into the equation?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not break up now? Or at least cheat. Seems pointless to not do one or the other.

Grinding2Ecstasy 11-29-2007 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel ya man im 28, I partied, went to a drinking school, U of Florida. Later was into the club scene, etc, and ya know what I either A) have lost touch with, or B) have lost respect for most of the 'cool people' I met in that scene. Most of them who haven't changed much over the years, I now view as thoughtless narcissists. The drunk driving, carousing, drama, downward spiral of peoples lives into hard drugs etc etc, just ended up disgusting me. I don't regret my party days but it's not like you 'havent lived' if you havent 'lived hard'. If I have kids I certainly hope they won't be interested in most of that BS and are more intrested in being productive and responsible, not drunk driving and raw dogging :P

bottomset 11-29-2007 10:45 PM

prodigy is going to have soo much money when he's 35 from this grinding

8.8k in a month from bonuses? jesus

coordi 11-29-2007 10:48 PM

Is there a cash bonus associated with supernova?

TheProdigy 11-29-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it is complicated. I love her to death, we both love each other. But we know we are different people. She is a family person, she loves her parents and likes being around home. She wants kids young, etc. I am not like this. We are very different people and we know that. Regardless, I have fun with her now. I like being around her, and I am happy being with her and happier with her than I would be without her. I am not unhappy at all with her. So I mean we wouldn't want to end it now when we both are having fun/etc, but she knows if I decide to pursue this and start going to Vegas/etc/etc, we might have to end it. It is a very big thing and it could happen, but we just don't know. I don't see myself living my life out without giving it a chance, so if I do we may end it.

Regardless we are together now and happy, and we don't "plan" to break-up in 2 years, but because of my situation it could happen.

SABR42 11-29-2007 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing a huge chunk of that was a milestone bonus.

TheProdigy 11-29-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
prodigy is going to have soo much money when he's 25 from this grinding

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp

TheProdigy 11-29-2007 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing a huge chunk of that was a milestone bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

4k.

WTF is this? My [censored] well or something? I seriously think with the huge amount I post in this thread that this thread is not only my home but almost like my well post.

Kos13 11-29-2007 11:00 PM

All I got out of this discussion is that Prodigy likes men. And I already knew that.

rdrr 11-29-2007 11:02 PM

Waste of a 2-outer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($110.30)
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($226.80)</font>
UTG+1 ($100)
MP1 ($106.85)
MP2 ($99.50)
<font color="#C00000">MP3 ($55)</font>
CO ($61.35)
Button ($28.70)
SB ($117.05)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $4</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, MP3 calls $4, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>.

Flop: ($9.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $7</font>, MP3 calls $7.

Turn: ($23.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $17</font>, MP3 calls $17.

River: ($57.50) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $27</font>, MP3 calls $27 (All-In).

Final Pot: $111.50

Results in white below:
Hero has 4d 4c (full house, fours full of eights).
MP3 has 3c 3s (two pair, eights and threes).
Outcome: Hero wins $111.50. </font>

TheProdigy 11-29-2007 11:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I got out of this discussion is that Prodigy likes men. And I already knew that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess me not being attracted to every girl is something you don't understand. It is simply called standards. I like girls under 300lbs, who aren't retarded or have any facial deformities. One day you might get these "standard" things as well

grouchie 11-29-2007 11:05 PM

Poker Stars, $3 + $0.30 NL Hold'em Tournament, 200/400 Blinds, 8 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG+1: 8,721
Hero (MP1): 5,204
MP2: 18,072
CO: 3,533
BTN: 13,850
SB: 9,986
BB: 8,878
UTG: 14,030

Pre-Flop: (800) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP1)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to 5,179 and is All-In</font>, <font color="red">MP2 raises to 18,047 and is All-In</font>, CO folds, BTN calls 13,825 and is All-In, 2 folds

Flop: (33,629) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: (33,629) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (33,629) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 33,629 Pot
Hero showed 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, Jacks and Deuces) and WON 16,337 (+11,133 NET)
MP2 showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (high card Ace) and LOST (-13,850 NET)
BTN showed K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a pair of Kings) and WON 17,292 (+3,442 NET)

Berge20 11-29-2007 11:07 PM

Woooooohoooooooo. Double Check-Raise against lagtard. Too bad he didnt bet more or call.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (7 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

SB ($50.50)
BB ($6.50)
UTG ($36.75)
MP1 ($35.95)
Hero ($82)
CO ($67.40)
Button ($54.85)

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $2</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $5.5</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Hero calls $3.50.

Flop: ($11.75) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $3.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $14</font>, Button calls $10.50.

Turn: ($39.75) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets $6.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $62.5</font>, Button folds.

Final Pot: $52.75

Results in white below:
No showdown. Hero wins $52.75.

TheProdigy 11-29-2007 11:11 PM

This idea, is it good or bad? Any other ideas on how to get her to want to have more sexytime and ideas to make her want to do other things for me. I am going to continue dropping hints until sexytime gets more frequent.

[22:09] TheProdigy: hey i made up some story today
[22:09] Kos: yeah
[22:09] TheProdigy: told her my friend from school was cheating on his longterm g/f
[22:09] TheProdigy: because she was like not having enough sex with him
[22:09] Kos: hahahahahah
[22:09] TheProdigy: she said that is horrible
[22:09] TheProdigy: i said that is just how guys are
[22:09] TheProdigy: i hope it got through to her
[22:10] Kos: good idea

rdrr 11-29-2007 11:29 PM

...wtf

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

UTG ($134.55)
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($265.20)</font>
MP1 ($17.40)
MP2 ($109.70)
CO ($102.65)
<font color="#C00000">Button ($103.70)</font>
SB ($48.05)
BB ($106.45)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $4</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Button calls $4, SB calls $3.50, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: ($13) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $9</font>, Button calls $9, SB folds.

Turn: ($31) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

River: ($31) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $16</font>, Button calls $16.

Final Pot: $63

Results in white below:
Hero has Ac Qc (one pair, queens).
Button has 7c 7h (three of a kind, sevens).
Outcome: Button wins $63. </font>

"toxicaveng79: didnt think you could call a raise"

coordi 11-29-2007 11:29 PM

I dunno how long you guys have been together but if its longer than 6mo. you should be able to openly ask her for more sex. Or even better, what you can do to improve the sex for her, so she craves it more. If she isnt boneing some other dude she should be all for this.

grouchie 11-29-2007 11:30 PM

to essentially knock me out of the tourney, a guy (utg) limp calls over a quarter off his stack PF only to hit a set of 5's against my aces.....

TheProdigy 11-29-2007 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno how long you guys have been together but if its longer than 6mo. you should be able to openly ask her for more sex. Or even better, what you can do to improve the sex for her, so she craves it more. If she isnt boneing some other dude she should be all for this.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol,

I was actually just joking but I was saying that because you can always add more sex to anything and make it better :P My sex life is actually fine.

P.S. we have been together for 3years, and the progression was like

0-6months, don't ask for sex. 6-12months sex all the time, 12-18 months, sex most of the time and requests, 18+ months and u get in trouble for requesting it too much. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (jk again jesus don't take me seriously when I ever talk about my relationship(s) on 2+2

TheProdigy 11-29-2007 11:38 PM

Oh yea, I put up a new blog entry about this stupid topic to kind of sum up my thoughts about my situation, although I probably wrote it in better words in my post here.

kcheel 11-29-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Still get in around 40-45k hands a month right now just playing on my laptop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sicko.. how. Whats your mt ratio like

[/ QUOTE ]

Only played 36k so far this month. My MT ratio is 8.16 right now. I have a Dell with a 17" 1920x1200 screen, so I can 9 table with no overlap and I normally will have 10-12 going.

I really need to play less tables and actually learn to play but just trying to get to Nova before end of year, so I am content with my crappy winrate for now.

kcheel 11-30-2007 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I run my own business, so probably put in close to 60 hours a week. Also raise Weimaraners, which takes a chunk of time each day and I have a pregnant wife. So I don't have alot of free time for anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kcheel, what are pros/cons of Weimaraners? Know a little about them but not a lot. Have had Labrador Retrievers but have decided to forego the hair, smell, and skin issues next time. Can't beat a Lab's temperament though.

Hope your sister is doing okay, and congrats on the baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really any cons at all. They are great dogs. Hard to beat them IMO for a family dog. Like Labs, they also have a great temperament. Only con I guess is alot of people will get them and not know what they are getting into.

They are very high energy dogs and they need alot of attention and exercise. They are not dogs you can keep shut up all the time. If you keep them in the house and leave them for long periods of time, they sometimes feel neglected. And if they do, you will be sorry when you come home, as you may be missing half your furniture.

That is the reason you will see Weim shelters sometimes, as people get in over their head and get rid of them. Our male is 3 years old and our female just over 2 years old. Here are some pix of my babies. They are 2 1/2 weeks right now (about 10 days old in pix).

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5294/1492mp1.th.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/830/1612rq7.th.jpg

Thanks for asking about my sister. She is doing as well as could be expected in her situation. She went to Duke on Monday and they laid out her options. She is going to start chemo/radiation treatments on the 11th as it stands now.

pattay 11-30-2007 01:23 AM

[censored] nevermind 2/4 sucks

i think im destined to win 1.5ptbb no matter what limit im at

illini43 11-30-2007 01:28 AM

Hey guys and girls,

Is there any monitor worth getting under a 24" if I want to 9-12 table? I currently 8 table on a laptop which has a max 1280x800 resolution. In the relative near future, I would like to upgrade to a nicer monitor and get a desktop. Any suggestions off the top of your head? Price ranges I should be looking at?

TheProdigy 11-30-2007 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] nevermind 2/4 sucks

i think im destined to win 1.5ptbb no matter what limit im at

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, bad day?

ship_it_trebek 11-30-2007 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys and girls,

Is there any monitor worth getting under a 24" if I want to 9-12 table? I currently 8 table on a laptop which has a max 1280x800 resolution. In the relative near future, I would like to upgrade to a nicer monitor and get a desktop. Any suggestions off the top of your head? Price ranges I should be looking at?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got a 22'' for ~200 from Staples on a cyber monday deal.

SABR42 11-30-2007 01:32 AM

The most beautiful turn card I've ever seen:

Poker Stars, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players

UTG: $743.85
UTG+1: $564
UTG+2: $600
MP1: $970.20
MP2: $597
Hero (CO): $1,093.20
BTN: $671.25
SB: $576
BB: $743.25

Pre-Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to $24</font>, 3 folds, Hero calls $24, 3 folds

Flop: ($57) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG+1 bets $30</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $105</font>, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to $180</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1,069.20 and is All-In</font>, UTG+1 calls $360 and is All-In

Turn: ($1,137) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)
<font color="blue"> YESSSSSSSSS SHIP IT </font>

River: ($1,137) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $1,137 Pot ($3 Rake)
UTG+1 showed K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Kings) and LOST (-$564 NET)
Hero showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight flush, Deuce to Six) and WON $1,134 (+$570 NET)

bottomset 11-30-2007 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Pre-Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG folds, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to $24</font>, 3 folds, Hero calls $24, 3 folds

Flop: ($57) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG+1 bets $30</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $105</font>, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises to $180</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1,069.20 and is All-In</font>, UTG+1 calls $360 and is All-In

River: ($1,137) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

UTG+1 showed K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (three of a kind, Kings) and LOST (-$564 NET)
Hero showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight flush, Deuce to Six) and WON $1,134 (+$570 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

not having to sweat the river is the best feeling in poker

a close second is having the nuts on the river and being openshoved into, though in that spot you should call fast, so you don't get to savor the moment at all

on that hand, he gets to enjoy the river, the slight pause stars does when his monster is turned up before mucking his opponents cards, and praise from any donks at the table clearly amazed at the straight flush

CalledDownLight 11-30-2007 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the river would have been hilarious. Guy probably would have killed himself.

pattay 11-30-2007 02:15 AM

ok so does anyone know the reason why when i open up third party programs that use pokertracker databases (pokergrapher, PAHUD) and they highlight my database that im using, they only draw hands from like 4 months ago (about 2k hands), but dont get any other stats (from my newest like 300k hands)? its why i cant post pokergrapher graphs here, and why i cant use a HUD. so its kind of a big deal i guess. like when i go into pokergrapher and i go to highlight my database, i see my database im using, and there are no other ones listed, and i know its the right one cause i changed the name to see if the name changes and it does, and i highlight it, but my stats still dont show up? cause obv once i figure out this problem ill finally be able to win more than 1.5ptbb, so im shipping 10 bucks, or a [censored], your choice, to whoever figures it out. wild guesses welcome.

EDIT: yes, i have purchased and registered my PAHUD

pattay 11-30-2007 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the river would have been hilarious. Guy probably would have killed himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

especially since cards arent shown until after the river

SgtJake 11-30-2007 02:21 AM

Does anyone use epassporte to withdraw? I have questions I'd like to ask via PM.