Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535950)

AMT 11-12-2007 11:44 AM

Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

sick level? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

The Yugoslavian 11-12-2007 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One of my roomates has the yellow fever big time and he's trying to hook up with this really ugly asian chick should i tell him that the chick is really ugly and he should find another chick to try and hook up with?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go watch shallow hal, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

BHokie1 11-12-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
One of my roomates has the yellow fever big time and he's trying to hook up with this really ugly asian chick should i tell him that the chick is really ugly and he should find another chick to try and hook up with?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go watch shallow hal, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to figure out why you would deprive yourself of the [censored] you can give him for the rest of his life.

cha59 11-12-2007 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

beauties in the eye of the beholder my man. If he looks at her and doesn't see ugly, then she aint. This is one area where your opinion is meaningless. If you said she's a prostitute and he doesn't know then yeah, you tell him. But if he looks at exactly what you look at and sees beauty where yer seein ugly, leave him alone. He sees what he sees, and it's just as correct as what you see.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to post something similar to what lacky said but he said it better than I would have. I wouldnt say anything about her looks to him - ever - if I were you.

microbet 11-12-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

beauties in the eye of the beholder my man. If he looks at her and doesn't see ugly, then she aint. This is one area where your opinion is meaningless. If you said she's a prostitute and he doesn't know then yeah, you tell him. But if he looks at exactly what you look at and sees beauty where yer seein ugly, leave him alone. He sees what he sees, and it's just as correct as what you see.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to post something similar to what lacky said but he said it better than I would have. I wouldnt say anything about her looks to him - ever - if I were you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The old guys are unanimous.

ADLinden 11-12-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im so on tilt from football this weekend, i cant even play right now agggghhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really enjoying being a Cowboys fan right now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just happy we probably won't be giving you a top 5 pick next year.

Gramps 11-12-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im so on tilt from football this weekend, i cant even play right now agggghhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really enjoying being a Cowboys fan right now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just happy we probably won't be giving you a top 5 pick next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

If only the 49ers could say that to the New England Patriots (plus the 4th round pick the Pats traded to Oakland for Randy Moss)...

STALLOWN3D 11-12-2007 05:07 PM

So I was walking in to campus today and I was like 30 ft from an intersection and watched this girl on a bike get hit by a Jeep head on.

The Jeep had just finished turning and was only going like 15mph, but it was freaky as hell to see.

Afterwards the girl didn't know what class she was going to or how she go to where she was. This [censored] just keeps replaying in my head, I really wish I hadn't seen that.

MikeMcQ1 11-12-2007 05:16 PM

I hate things like that. I have a pretty good stomach for [censored] like that but my morbid curiosity always makes me regret ever having seen it.

ADLinden 11-12-2007 05:48 PM

Was she physically injured?