Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

LucidDream 10-08-2007 03:31 AM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on AAziatik?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get these guys with 1 post that come and ask this question. Are you AAZ and did not want to out ur 2p2 name? Or did u register at 2p2 just to come and find out what ppl think of him(you)?

[/ QUOTE ]

No my FT name is dean06, havent seen him on much but was playn wit him earlier and was just curious of others thoughts. I browse the forum once in while just never got round to making an SN.

[/ QUOTE ]

no actually you're AAziatik...i kept seeing you saying shawty snappin in the chat over and over and over for no apparent reason.

so why lie?

jalexand42 10-08-2007 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

3. elephantsRcute has a sweet name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just come out and ask if people like your name? I hate people like you that try to brag anonymously.

Loser.

ImsaKidd 10-08-2007 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wasnt beepbeep playing 50/100 earlier tonight? btw lolol at his sn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol every time I see that name, so perfect.

Bikini Wax 10-08-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wasnt beepbeep playing 50/100 earlier tonight? btw lolol at his sn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I lol every time I see that name, so perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]

he stole it from me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Haupt_234 10-08-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thoughts on AAziatik?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont get these guys with 1 post that come and ask this question. Are you AAZ and did not want to out ur 2p2 name? Or did u register at 2p2 just to come and find out what ppl think of him(you)?

[/ QUOTE ]

No my FT name is dean06, havent seen him on much but was playn wit him earlier and was just curious of others thoughts. I browse the forum once in while just never got round to making an SN.

[/ QUOTE ]

no actually you're AAziatik...i kept seeing you saying shawty snappin in the chat over and over and over for no apparent reason.

so why lie?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol was just about to post the same thing. He is clearly AAziatik.

Haupt_234 10-08-2007 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think hes pretty good, not too many hands on him but hes up at a good rate and i remember thinking that hes good from having played with him also

kinda laggy at like 30/20/2.5 or w/e though

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a level?

goofyballer 10-08-2007 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just come out and ask if people like your name? I hate people like you that try to brag anonymously.

Loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, wtf are you talking about?? I appreciate players with creative and funny names. elephantsRcute is both. I don't really give a [censored] if other 2+2ers like my name, I'm just giving credit where it's due. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?

jalexand42 10-08-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Loser.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, wtf are you talking about?? I appreciate players with creative and funny names. elephantsRcute is both. I don't really give a [censored] if other 2+2ers like my name, I'm just giving credit where it's due. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, please tell me you are re-leveling me. If not, I will be laughing all week.

goofyballer 10-08-2007 02:17 PM

Yeah...RE-LEVELLED! OWNED! LAWLZORS!!11

TouchDaSky 10-08-2007 02:38 PM

Toot Toot Ima Flute