Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Official NBA Regular Season 07-08 Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=509272)

NeedsMoreNuts 11-16-2007 01:35 AM

Re: Official NBA Season Thread

[ QUOTE ]
NeedsNewPosts

[/ QUOTE ]

I love that I make two posts about the Mavs losing last year, and it gets tired. But every other Phoenix fans' posts are complaining about the Spurs "cheating" the Suns last year. Tuq, one of the premiere NBA posters on this board, does it too. Its interesting how fandom and trash talking are only acceptable if you're a fan of the more popular teams here.

BobboFitos 11-16-2007 01:40 AM

I cant stand watching diaw or barbosa play. i think they're so overrated bc of nash. everytime barb runs the point, its "head down, dribble, settle for a midrange jumper with a guy in his face with 17secs on the shot clock". with diaw, it's like 'i cant dribble anymore so ill lose the ball"

BLACH. Suns sans nash are the 8th best team in the west at best.

kidcolin 11-16-2007 01:40 AM

no, we bust on artdogg about it constantly. And tuq. And if you were to ask them they'd say I was a spurs fans/suns hater.

NeedsMoreNuts 11-16-2007 01:59 AM

Well, I was only pointing it out because in both cases I was not the one who started it. I gotta defend my team. I don't have anything personal against anyone on this board; it's just a sport, and it's all in good fun. Plus, at least tdarko should know I'm a huge Cowboys fan. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Green Kool Aid 11-16-2007 02:21 AM

LOL Bulls. I can't believe I actually bet money on this team to win a lot of basketball games this year.

BobboFitos 11-16-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL Bulls. I can't believe I actually bet money on this team to win a lot of basketball games this year.

[/ QUOTE ]
Im glad you did!

westhoff 11-16-2007 02:43 AM

Bobbo,

Yeah, I have no idea why they try and have Barbosa run plays. Just stick him in the corner and have him do that baseline cut or shoot threes. He's one of the best in the league at those two things.

The Bulls better change something or shoot lights out every night. Do they have somebody injured I forgot about? The ball never gets in the paint on any possesion. And no leadership on either end of the floor. I don't know why I picked them to make the ECF.

Suns are looking better with every game. Especially Grant Hill.

tdarko 11-16-2007 02:48 AM

I can't stand his nonsense but Manu really has been playing out of his mind so far this season.

tuq 11-16-2007 02:51 AM

HAY GUISE WHO WON THE SUNS-BULLS GAME? MY POWER WENT OUT AND I CAN'T ACCESS THE INTERNET.

westhoff 11-16-2007 02:52 AM

Blasphemy!!!