Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Person to person transfers. [OP is a "MUST read", or be scammed!] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434828)

Clamper13 08-09-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
I [censored] hate full tilt and wanna liquidate my funds to pokerstars....Have 36 on FT...Will trade for 30 on pstars

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll trade with you.

I'm going offline soon, likely for the rest of the night.

If you want to hook-up sometime tomorrow afternoon, California time, reply here or PM. I'll be glad to help.

MikeRice 08-09-2007 08:44 PM

Need a small moneybookers peer-2-peer to deposit on Stars and be able to withdrawl. $25 MB for $30 on Stars or FTP. Not sure of any MB fees but will obviously cover them. PM me plz.

bustofornow 08-09-2007 09:05 PM

Looking for $20 on stars for $20 on cake. Will send first to a trusted member. PM me. Thanks.

G-Diddy20 08-10-2007 12:00 AM

looking for 109 on stars for 109 on tilt to play the 1 am 30k. PM please

apefish 08-10-2007 05:18 AM

Smooth easy $51 swap with SkinnyLittleTwig. I shipped first to Stars.

BTats 08-10-2007 06:35 AM

I'm looking to trade FT money for PS. Say, in the 100-200 range? PM me if interested.

benpoker12 08-10-2007 07:51 AM

Hey guys,

I'm not looking for a transfer but i was just wondering with all the scammers and such, wouldn't it be better to have someone trusted as a middleman. So both parties send money to that one person and once he received both payments he sends them to the other person.

This way there's no way to get scammed, and if one person does not send the money the other can just get his' back.

Ben

Mike Haven 08-10-2007 08:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys,

I'm not looking for a transfer but i was just wondering with all the scammers and such, wouldn't it be better to have someone trusted as a middleman. So both parties send money to that one person and once he received both payments he sends them to the other person.

This way there's no way to get scammed, and if one person does not send the money the other can just get his' back.

Ben

[/ QUOTE ]

A bit like Neteller, or ePassporte, in effect? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

First, no site would allow numerous in/outs without play; and second, the middleman would get scammed or his account locked, sooner or later, by receiving stolen money, or money from a cheat, etc.

limitninja 08-10-2007 01:51 PM

Have Absolute money and now UB money, need stars, willing to pay decent vig, please help me out.

limitninja 08-10-2007 03:09 PM

Here is updated list of people i owe money to:

popers 100
theaudition 390
olinpreflup 790
windmilla paid
shrug paid
mikecuneo paid