Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

shortline99 01-18-2007 04:13 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Soah's and Scott's posts are awesome today, and i will likely be voting for one of them if they are interested in candidacy

I would be willing to run as well ... and i will run on the platform of voting with scott or soah if we are on the electorate together ....... so if you support soah or scott, you can put me on with one of them and it will be two votes

[/ QUOTE ]
lol i didn't even see you were in this game.

obv i already know your role.

amplify 01-18-2007 04:16 PM

mets is the kind of guy we need on the council

MDoranD 01-18-2007 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i try not to act the same way twice as a wolf. why should i assume everyone else does?

[/ QUOTE ]

woah woah woah....ok wow that was WOLFY AS HELL

HerbieGRD 01-18-2007 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Soah's and Scott's posts are awesome today, and i will likely be voting for one of them if they are interested in candidacy

I would be willing to run as well ... and i will run on the platform of voting with scott or soah if we are on the electorate together ....... so if you support soah or scott, you can put me on with one of them and it will be two votes

[/ QUOTE ]
Mets TBH I don't want someone on the electorate who is simply following someone else around. I think one of the biggest advantages the village has in this game is the ability to hold electorates responsible for their decisions. Simply saying "I want to be on the electorate so that someone else can choose for me" is extremely wolfy IMO.

FCBLComish 01-18-2007 04:19 PM

I think I want to add Bluff to my list of wolves. I was a wolf with him in Malloreon, and his game seems vaguely familiar to that now.

BLUFF
VALENZUELA
CHIM
SHORTLINE

I was going to vote Luckay, but I am not happy with some of his reads today.

I have to place my vote now, as I am unsure when I will be able to log back in. Thursdays are killers for me.

This probably does not mean much, but I had Stephen pegged as a villager. I cannot report why, but I was very sorry to see him eaten last night.

Again, Aaron and CPFB supported Zurvan so they bear watching.

AS per Nich's formatting request:

CAST BALLOT FOR DMK

I feel very confident in my earlier read of Soah, but I voted for him yesterday and want to spread it around a bit.

amplify 01-18-2007 04:21 PM

herbie,

mets is a uniter, not a divider.

HerbieGRD 01-18-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
herbie,

mets is a uniter, not a divider.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ask not what POG can do for you - ask what you can do for POG.....Mets is probably a wolf

amplify 01-18-2007 04:23 PM

that depends on what the definition of "wolf" is

amplify 01-18-2007 04:23 PM

wtf Craig T Nelson, get a damn haircut

HerbieGRD 01-18-2007 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that depends on what the definition of "wolf" is

[/ QUOTE ]
I did not have sexual relations with Mets....