Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=538597)

JennFox 11-09-2007 12:36 PM

Re: NWO TAKEOVER — Game thread

also zurv, i did leave dans game, and the main reason was bc i thought dan didnt want me to [censored] up his game or something, and i respectfully resigned from it. explain why so many people asked me to come back?

Zurvan 11-09-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your reputation here is that you are a dick

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the internet.

You were talking about my real life personality.

There does happen to be a difference.

Now, who, that I've actually met and talked to, is calling me a dick?

Stephen H 11-09-2007 12:37 PM

Okay, we have 4 lynches to find the wolf.
A good exercise for everyone: List the four people you want to lynch to get the wolf.

JennFox 11-09-2007 12:37 PM

so you go on the internet with the intention of being a dick?

Zurvan 11-09-2007 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also zurv, i did leave dans game, and the main reason was bc i thought dan didnt want me to [censored] up his game or something, and i respectfully resigned from it. explain why so many people asked me to come back?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe some people like you.

To each their own, I guess.

Zurvan 11-09-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A good exercise for everyone: List the four people you want to lynch to get the wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

6-4 is definitely #1
I'd have to do some serious rethinking after him. I no longer have sol high on my list, zen either.

Solanthos 11-09-2007 12:39 PM

LOL. I'm panting around after Jenn huh? That's funny... because you are sitting at your keyboard eagerly anticipating the next opportunity to talk [censored] and insult people... just like the good little troll that you are.

This is a game where if you do not react or respond to someone's criticism you are labeled a wolf. The object of this game, as a villager, is to survive. So, you see, people have no choice to respond to you unless they want to be lynched. It's a very strong move for someone like you to play the game you are, but it doesn't help win the game. Therefore, you are useless as a villager. The remaining wolf isn't going to night kill you because you're causing enough turmoil in the thread that you're a wolf's dream. Therefore...

lynch zurvan

sixfour 11-09-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

monk, books, zurvan, solan

Stephen H 11-09-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

6-4 is definitely #1
I'd have to do some serious rethinking after him. I no longer have sol high on my list, zen either.

[/ QUOTE ]

So...6-4, books/clown/monk?

Zurvan 11-09-2007 12:42 PM

It's nice to see we've gotten to the stage of the game where we lynch people we think are villagers.

OH SORRY

You're right sol. I'm a troll, and I humbly apologize for any offense I may have caused. I will go and analyse every post I've made and see where I was anything other than courteous to you or anybody else, and mail a personal apology for every incident. Perhaps I'll donate a dollar to charity for each offense, as penance.