Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [OCT]*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512453)

shpanko 10-14-2007 06:33 PM

Re: Random Music Interlude

wtf is a chav tosser? I like this slang already.

TheChad 10-14-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get how you can not enjoy moving your body next to and probably up against a cute and/or hawt female when there is obviously the possibility that it is MAKING her hot

[/ QUOTE ]

blackize 10-14-2007 06:35 PM

Like she tries to lead you onto the dance floor and you've immediately got a raging hardon as you try to walk through the bar/club...

shpanko 10-14-2007 06:35 PM

Apparently chicks really hate it when a dude has a hard on while she's dancing with him fyi. But wtf are we supposed to do about it? I mean if she's rubbing her ass on your dick how are you supposed to not get a boner? [censored]

TheChad 10-14-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Like she tries to lead you onto the dance floor and you've immediately got a raging hardon as you try to walk through the bar/club...

[/ QUOTE ]

get laid a couple of times and it will go down.

Worm75 10-14-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf is a chav tosser? I like this slang already.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always luv when Jay starts spouting off his British slang!!

Also please be saying hi to the new avatar, props to Funkert over in BBV4life for the design

TheChad 10-14-2007 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently chicks really hate it when a dude has a hard on while she's dancing with him fyi. But wtf are we supposed to do about it? I mean if she's rubbing her ass on your dick how are you supposed to not get a boner? [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is true...

Jay Riall 10-14-2007 06:37 PM

a tosser is the same as a wanker or a jerk-off I guess you'd call it.

Chavs are basically the group of people Ali G is a pardody of. Dumb working-class, narrow-minded dicks who dress is crappy sports-clothes and act like retarded 10 year olds.

Worm75 10-14-2007 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on the situation, I've had a couple times where they've been rubbin all hard on it, and when I pop wood they want to grind harder...needless to say they ended up going back to my place afterwords

but your right shpanko, generally it's something to be avoided if possible

Jay Riall 10-14-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone I know sprayed their shorts at a club once because he got a little too excited at the girl grinding his schlong.

Oh and a few months ago my friend thought it would be funny to spread round a (completely untrue) rumour about me scaring off a girl at a party because I was dancing with her and she realized I had a boner. God I'm guna get him back good one of these days.