Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=492906)

ebepse 09-12-2007 01:04 AM

Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

it originally said jews_LOL

DannyOcean_ 09-12-2007 02:45 AM

bullrun is on my blacklist. You don't want to know what happens to people on my blacklist.

RickAstleyFan 09-12-2007 02:54 AM

What happened to the Rick Astley?

I was so proud of him...

RiverFenix 09-12-2007 03:06 AM

Ok we need the tools dbf and these other people have. Its crazy to watch an entire letter or white area be cleaned in just a second.

I like having dbf w/ us.

batair 09-12-2007 03:15 AM

We should take screen shots of all the good stuff before it gets wrecked.

tshort 09-12-2007 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok we need the tools dbf and these other people have. Its crazy to watch an entire letter or white area be cleaned in just a second.

I like having dbf w/ us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should be able to get an AHK script working tomorrow night when I don't have as much studying.

DWarrior 09-12-2007 03:21 AM

I'm seriously considering saving up ink and making a portrait of rick astley to get infinite ink.

DWarrior 09-12-2007 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I like having dbf w/ us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should be able to get an AHK script working tomorrow night when I don't have as much studying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have it use dots instead of lines to optimize ink consumption. Also, I thought scripts were illegal.

ReubWills 09-12-2007 03:59 AM

It all looks so good right now. Sort of boring.

goofyballer 09-12-2007 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I like having dbf w/ us.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have it use dots instead of lines to optimize ink consumption. Also, I thought scripts were illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's inaccurate and wasteful, because dots will undoubtedly overlap. I imagine if you just use the smallest brush and draw 1 pixel lines next to each other it will be pretty easy on the ink.