Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378830)

FortFun 04-18-2007 01:59 PM

Re: LOTR: Return of the King (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mark_K

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.. that's great. Lynch the player that wants to find wolves. ARGH.

[/ QUOTE ]

Even Jim Carrey thinks you're overacting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] . Every time I try to give Mark the benefit of the cdoubt he keeps making wolfy posts like this. Even though I think he sounds wolfy in every game, someone gave a good analysis on how this Mark sounds different then other Marks.

Mark_K

fmxda 04-18-2007 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also i backflip on fmxda now that ive actually read his posts. he is almost definitely a wolf here. when he is villager he posts like nothing

[/ QUOTE ]
this is pretty lol, what games have you been with me in?

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 04-18-2007 02:00 PM

ARGH

L Y N C H F C B L

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PPL?

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 04-18-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also i backflip on fmxda now that ive actually read his posts. he is almost definitely a wolf here. when he is villager he posts like nothing

[/ QUOTE ]
this is pretty lol, what games have you been with me in?

[/ QUOTE ]

um.... mish mash.... and one other....

all i know is ur the guy that wolves always push to get lynched. and u just dont care and sit there and do nothing til u die.

here you care, therefore u are a wolf.

actually - give me another long game you played as villager so i can see. maybe my sample size is insignificant

FortFun 04-18-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

and fcbl is like 105% wolf so lets kill him

richc is likely a villager given the ppl pushing him

[/ QUOTE ]

There is < 1% chance that Rich is a wolf. The way things went don't yesterday are sickening and may cloud that fact since it was so chaotic. I am pretty confident that GT1T is gollum since no one has counterclaimed, I don't know what reason you made that claim unless he felt Luckay was a wolf and wanted him voted out.

ESKiMO-SiCKNE5S 04-18-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am pretty confident that GT1T is gollum since no one has counterclaimed, I don't know what reason you made that claim unless he felt Luckay was a wolf and wanted him voted out.

[/ QUOTE ]

so the two possibilities you choose to consider with gt1t is that he could be gollum, or else he could be a villager that wanted to somehow use it to vote out luckay???

any reason why you dont consider the possibility of gt1t being a wolf?

see that doesnt seem rite to me.... cause i would have thought wolf would be be gt1ts second most likely role after gollum.

please elaborate before i confirm u as wolf #2.

Mark_K 04-18-2007 02:09 PM

First of all I'm an ordinary vanilla villager.

OK, I have a question to the village in general: This is my third WW game. I try to post wolf hunting strategy and ideas and people call my posts wolfy. I always give my honest opinion and never try to FPS. Why do my posts sound wolfy???? I'm just trying to be a wolf-hunting, strategy posting, helpful villager.

Stephen H 04-18-2007 02:10 PM

I had completely forgotten thebram was playing.

FortFun 04-18-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

so the two possibilities you choose to consider with gt1t is that he could be gollum, or else he could be a villager that wanted to somehow use it to vote out luckay???

any reason why you dont consider the possibility of gt1t being a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I see it that GT1T is gollum period. The rest of what I said is that I didn't know why he would come out and was speculating his reasoning.

fmxda 04-18-2007 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all i know is ur the guy that wolves always push to get lynched. and u just dont care and sit there and do nothing til u die.

[/ QUOTE ]
I cared in MM7... and I was the SEER