Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   TV: What are you watching tonight? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=327345)

katyseagull 05-31-2007 07:34 PM

Re: TV: What are you watching? 5/31

[ QUOTE ]
OK, this pirate show is almost certainly terrible, but I'll give it a go tonight. I guess I'll also try out SYTYCD for Katy.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. You just wait. That Pirate Master may be the best thing ever on TV!

Oh and word of warning - SYTYCD is not the best in the first couple weeks. You might hate it this week for the fact that they are mixing some very very bad dancers in with the good dancers. HOWEVER, I promise you it will get better. I promise!

Did anyone watch last night? There were some really good ballroom dancers, a couple who did the Lindy Hop [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], and last year's winner was back helping his sister get a ticket to Las Vegas by doing their west coast swing thing. Go Benji! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

EYEWHITES 05-31-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK, this pirate show is almost certainly terrible, but I'll give it a go tonight. I guess I'll also try out SYTYCD for Katy.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. You just wait. That Pirate Master may be the best thing ever on TV!

Oh and word of warning - SYTYCD is not the best in the first couple weeks. You might hate it this week for the fact that they are mixing some very very bad dancers in with the good dancers. HOWEVER, I promise you it will get better. I promise!

Did anyone watch last night? There were some really good ballroom dancers, a couple who did the Lindy Hop [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img], and last year's winner was back helping his sister get a ticket to Las Vegas by doing their west coast swing thing. Go Benji! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does th winner of the show get?

i have watched the first couple episodes this season, i really like the b-boys, but i mostly watch it on fast forward, so i hear no dialouge

also the ultimate fighter series comes on tonight on spike, which is he best reality tv show on

katyseagull 05-31-2007 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

what does th winner of the show get?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a very good question. I don't actually know. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Last year this is what they were competing for -

"20 finalists compete for the grand prize of $100,000, a new Hybrid SUV, and a place in Celine Dion's Las Vegas show."

and I agree, the b-boys were great!

Sniper 05-31-2007 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it started out ok... more comments after the west coast has a chance to watch.

MrWookie 05-31-2007 11:00 PM

Wow, I don't know about you, Sniper, but the pirate show was really, really bad.

katyseagull 05-31-2007 11:05 PM

I kind of liked it.

katyseagull 05-31-2007 11:19 PM

Wookie, did you watch SYTYCD?

Btw, Futurama tonight is hilarious. Anyone watching it?
"A Flight To Remember", about the cruise ship Titanic.

Sniper 05-31-2007 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, I don't know about you, Sniper, but the pirate show was really, really bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wook, I liked it for the type of show that it is. I think for me the challenge is in trying to determine what the best strategy to get to the end is going to be.

I must say that I was a little surprised that no one thought the compasses were important. Maybe his pulling that stunt sealed his fate. Probably too early for a mutiny.

I have to believe that being Captain early, ultimately catches up with you, unless you do everything right.

katyseagull 05-31-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I must say that I was a little surprised that no one thought the compasses were important. Maybe his pulling that stunt sealed his fate. Probably too early for a mutiny.

I have to believe that being Captain early, ultimately catches up with you, unless you do everything right.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed the first 15 minutes of it. Please explain why he was the only one to have the compasses.

I was thinking the same thing about being the captain too early. There's no way the captain can hold onto that job. Is he captain until he is set adrift or can he go back to just being one of the crew?

MrWookie 06-01-2007 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wookie, did you watch SYTYCD?

Btw, Futurama tonight is hilarious. Anyone watching it?
"A Flight To Remember", about the cruise ship Titanic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I just finished it. I'm sorry I missed the lindy hoppers. Were they good? Did they get to go to Vegas? I can't really comment on anyone else. I didn't really see enough to start making my picks. I'm glad they didn't revel in the misery of anyone who was truly terrible. They mocked a couple people, but they weren't have as bad as some of the people featured on American Idol.