Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325981)

Nez477 02-11-2007 06:05 PM

Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

When I turn up village please lynch Aaron. This was a horrible post.

He's thinking too much. His n0 post, this one... just doesn't sound right to me. Let's go with Aaron.

aaronk56 02-11-2007 06:07 PM

He switches off of me by quoting Nez's post listing me and two other people as wolves. Saying in that case Fmxda.

He also did vote Nez first day one and didn't switch off him until it was obvious he wasn't getting lynched. Not voting a bunch of people Day 1 is unlike Amp.

Jeremy517 02-11-2007 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He also did vote Nez first day one and didn't switch off him until it was obvious he wasn't getting lynched. Not voting a bunch of people Day 1 is unlike Amp.

[/ QUOTE ]

If Amp had been a seer, the chances of Amp peeking Nez on n0 are exactly 0%. There is no way he'd be the target of a seer hunt based off of a day one vote for Nez.

I am happy with an aaronk vote.

aaronk56 02-11-2007 06:31 PM

Jeremy, if I'm just trying to save my skin why do I go against the conventional wisdom that Herbie was the target? I could have agreed with that and said "wow Herbie voted Stephen first and last yesterday, that's why he was killed, vote stephen". He is tied for the lead. If I was a wolf, wouldn't I be more likely to just try to slide by instead of sticking my neck out?

Nicholasp27 02-11-2007 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody please tell me why we're spending SO much time considering the gt1t/tfg voters from day 1, when we have NFI the roles of the other potential lynchees? Without knowing if voj/clown/gt1t, we can't possibly draw conclusions on their voters.

AFAIC, we should only be lynching from those 3, if we're going to be spending this entire game looking at who voted for who. If we're gonna pull our heads our of our asses and consider the rest of the game, it should be clown/nez, traz and voj distand third.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's why i've said over and over that we need to be considering voj/clown...btw, why do u have voj distant third, when nez wasn't part of that wagon? kinda suspicious that u have him first in who we need to find out about and then have him last, even behind confirmed villager traz...

Nicholasp27 02-11-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'm caught up and here's my current list:

Wolves:
nez
voj
traz
dmk
econophile (weakest read; others are in no order)

[/ QUOTE ]

traz is a VILLAGER!

why is he on wolf lists?

he COULD be godfather, but odds are so low he shouldn't be on our radar for awhile

Nicholasp27 02-11-2007 06:58 PM

btw, if i had to make a wolf list, right now:

voj
clown
dmk
nez

5th is godfather, who will not care about saving anyone but himself, so won't show up as much when analyzing wagons

soah 02-11-2007 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright, I'm caught up and here's my current list:

Wolves:
nez
voj
traz
dmk
econophile (weakest read; others are in no order)

[/ QUOTE ]

traz is a VILLAGER!

why is he on wolf lists?

he COULD be godfather, but odds are so low he shouldn't be on our radar for awhile

[/ QUOTE ]

possible explanations include that stephen-wolf is trying to get us to ignore villager-traz for a while on the basis that "we can't trust him" or possibly that wolf-stephen is hammering hard on godfather-traz right now while it's meaningless so that after he dies we'll think that traz is clear.

clowntable 02-11-2007 07:11 PM

I still think econ is the most likely wolf. He makes typical obvious posts to seem active early.

He's on TFG early and cannot change, then he comes out saying that we should lynch someone who voted GT1T as if to say "see I was on TFG" in a more hidden way.

Zurvan 02-11-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Somebody please tell me why we're spending SO much time considering the gt1t/tfg voters from day 1, when we have NFI the roles of the other potential lynchees? Without knowing if voj/clown/gt1t, we can't possibly draw conclusions on their voters.

AFAIC, we should only be lynching from those 3, if we're going to be spending this entire game looking at who voted for who. If we're gonna pull our heads our of our asses and consider the rest of the game, it should be clown/nez, traz and voj distand third.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's why i've said over and over that we need to be considering voj/clown...btw, why do u have voj distant third, when nez wasn't part of that wagon? kinda suspicious that u have him first in who we need to find out about and then have him last, even behind confirmed villager traz...

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me try and make my position as clear as humanly possible. I've stated it a few times, but it may not have come through.

<u>I WILL NOT BE BASING EVERY DECISION IN THIS GAME ON THE DAY 1 BANDWAGONS</u>

And I think everyone that is doing so is being ridiculous.