Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

shortline99 01-18-2007 03:51 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
My day two reads (and day n, where n > 0) suck, but I wouldn't mind a lynch of iron81. I thought traz's list sucked, and iron was quick to say he liked it. The manner in which he agreed someone who is known as a very good player, and the fact he's doing it when I think the list sucked, seems wolfy to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
traz, i know we had a talk about this type of post a while ago, like over the summer. how do you feel about it now?

traz 01-18-2007 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My day two reads (and day n, where n > 0) suck, but I wouldn't mind a lynch of iron81. I thought traz's list sucked, and iron was quick to say he liked it. The manner in which he agreed someone who is known as a very good player, and the fact he's doing it when I think the list sucked, seems wolfy to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your reads suck, but you're confident enough to think my reads suck. Cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes. What would the point of playing if we were going to just blindly follow you? Also note that I wasn't using my thoughts about your list to call your wolf, but rather I used my thoughts on your list AND the manner in which iron81 agreed to formulate my opinion of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying you should follow me. But if you KNOW that your list sucks (you said it, not me), then its ironic at best to say "but yet, i know that traz's list sucks)

Jeremy517 01-18-2007 03:52 PM

I am ashamed that I used to word "suck" that many times in one post, though.

Jeremy517 01-18-2007 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So your reads suck, but you're confident enough to think my reads suck. Cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes. What would the point of playing if we were going to just blindly follow you? Also note that I wasn't using my thoughts about your list to call your wolf, but rather I used my thoughts on your list AND the manner in which iron81 agreed to formulate my opinion of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not saying you should follow me. But if you KNOW that your list sucks (you said it, not me), then its ironic at best to say "but yet, i know that traz's list sucks)

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't saying my list sucked. I was saying that I'm not particularly good at this game, so my reads have a greater chance of being wrong than an average player's reads, and thus should be taken with a grain of salt.

Every dog has his day, though, so maybe I nailed every pick.

Voj 01-18-2007 03:55 PM

first post of the day, there won't be too many..
Happy the electorates have found a wolf.
My read for StephenH sucked - as often for my d1 reads.
I don't know why - I'll assume that it is because of my mediteranean style, maybe clown who knows France can confirm that Marseillaise ppl is often considered untrustworthy (untrue but sad) - but I'm very often UTR on d1 when villolager ; and strangely not UTR when I'm seer (I have been wolf only once and not particulary UTR btw)

What can I add ? I'm village ppl. I don't mind being sacrified if that will help village actually, so please please please look carefully at who was really stubborn against me if I came to be lynched..

Oh yeah, I support DMoranD I do not support Herbie at all and think shortline is wolfia FWIW.
I'd lean towards village for SH at this point.

LuckayLuck 01-18-2007 03:55 PM

oh, I just re-read zurvan's posts. wow, what a ridiculous trail. The following are conclusions I'm making purely from reading zurvan's posts, as well as hitting some people "attacking zurvan"

I feel really really strongly feel that shortline, traz, and scotthoward are all villagers. Which is really good. I trust all 3's reads...on the most part. So I have a nice long tag-along-trail to fall back on.

Spook, thebram, both end up being highly villager probables. AND BOILER is a highly villager probable.

shortline99 01-18-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
DMoranD

[/ QUOTE ]
lolololol

shortline99 01-18-2007 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh, I just re-read zurvan's posts. wow, what a ridiculous trail. The following are conclusions I'm making purely from reading zurvan's posts, as well as hitting some people "attacking zurvan"

I feel really really strongly feel that shortline, traz, and scotthoward are all villagers. Which is really good. I trust all 3's reads...on the most part. So I have a nice long tag-along-trail to fall back on.

Spook, thebram, both end up being highly villager probables. AND BOILER is a highly villager probable.

[/ QUOTE ]
for christ's sake NO HE IS NOT

you will definitely need to explain this.

soah 01-18-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DMoranD

[/ QUOTE ]
lolololol

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my [censored] god I didn't even catch that until you quoted it. sheer awesome

HerbieGRD 01-18-2007 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I do not support Herbie at all

[/ QUOTE ]
So you are my number one wolf suspect and I would probably kill you if I got the chance and you don't support me? Shocking.... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]