Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software: Holdem Manager (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435845)

jack frost 07-31-2007 11:14 AM

Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

I closed out hm and started it again it now works but it only imports at 1.3 hands a sec.
every time I get it working it importd really slow any ideas on this problme RVG?

tpa 07-31-2007 12:05 PM

Wow, very cool. My iPoker hands were imported flawlessly at 30 hands/s.

But the replayer doesn't work for me. Error message says: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

There's a lot more text when I click on 'Details' ... do you want me to post the whole error msg?

rvg72 07-31-2007 12:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, very cool. My iPoker hands were imported flawlessly at 30 hands/s.

But the replayer doesn't work for me. Error message says: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

There's a lot more text when I click on 'Details' ... do you want me to post the whole error msg?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, don't worry about sending it. I have the same problem with ipoker and prima hands. It'll be worked out soon.

rvg

jackaaron 07-31-2007 01:03 PM

Not high priority, but any way to get a screen shot of the replayer?

SlowHabit 07-31-2007 01:20 PM

For those who have the "0 import" problem, check your firewall client. Mine was McAfee Security Client and it sucked. I'm now using a different client and I no longer have a problem.

rvg72 07-31-2007 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those who have the "0 import" problem, check your firewall client. Mine was McAfee Security Client and it sucked. I'm now using a different client and I no longer have a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I bet it was blocking port 5432 access to the Postgres db. Hopefully this solves it for a few more people.

rvg

K䲰䮥n 07-31-2007 05:26 PM

23k ipoker hands imported, 41.3hands/s (nice!)
but, 2800 errors, 2k duplicates. They're all from the ipoker HH folder. is that amount of errors usual?

rvg72 07-31-2007 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but, 2800 errors, 2k duplicates. They're all from the ipoker HH folder. is that amount of errors usual?

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately not normal but I think I missed something in ipoker. I already had an ipoker player send me a bunch of error HH's. If you want to do the same that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Roy

K䲰䮥n 07-31-2007 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately not normal but I think I missed something in ipoker. I already had an ipoker player send me a bunch of error HH's. If you want to do the same that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Roy

[/ QUOTE ]

how do I pick out the erroreus ones? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

rvg72 07-31-2007 05:38 PM

right now they appear in c:\importerrors.txt... I keep on forgetting to change that. You can just zip that up and e-mail it to me.

Thanks,

rvg