Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255916)

sighing 11-10-2006 12:30 PM

Re: The Malloreon: GAME THREAD and FINAL ROLE DESCRIPTIONS

[ QUOTE ]
Well good morning everyone. Sighing gets my first vote of the day. I think he is either Toth or evil. I am happy killing him either way. Toth is mostly useful to Cyradis to help the evils. If she wants to help the good side she can just tell us who to lynch. Toth would be her mechanism for helping the evils during the day. I found his denial of the role to be less than convincing and I was leaning evil for him anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's pretty weak. Durron says, "I think maybe Sighing is Toth based on something he said somewhere", and never backs it up, and now you think I'm Toth because I said I'm not?

You use better logic when you're a villager.

WDC

durron597 11-10-2006 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not quite so sure on the wolves. Some of OH's posts caught my attention, and his voting pattern was pretty evilish IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

house is a viLOLager, bank it

durron597 11-10-2006 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That's pretty weak. Durron says, "I think maybe Sighing is Toth based on something he said somewhere", and never backs it up, and now you think I'm Toth because I said I'm not?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, thanks for reminding me, i forgot to go find that post

amplify 11-10-2006 12:33 PM

gator is the highest % play today

wdcbooks 11-10-2006 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well good morning everyone. Sighing gets my first vote of the day. I think he is either Toth or evil. I am happy killing him either way. Toth is mostly useful to Cyradis to help the evils. If she wants to help the good side she can just tell us who to lynch. Toth would be her mechanism for helping the evils during the day. I found his denial of the role to be less than convincing and I was leaning evil for him anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

You use better logic when you're a villager.

WDC

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck with that. I didn't think the initial case for you was very strong, if it was made at all. The natural repsonse from you would have been, "I guarantee I am not Toth." Instead you said, "I am not Toth, but if I am you wouldn't want to kill me". I think that is the answer Toth gives, and I do want to kill you.

sighing 11-10-2006 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
gator is the highest % play today

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes he is. I think I'll stay on books for a while, but I think gator should probably be the lynch at the end of the day.

durron597 11-10-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, thanks for reminding me, i forgot to go find that post

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, i just went and looked, it was the whole series of posts you posted between 4 pm - 5pm yesterday about how exactly you handled dmk... first you say you believe him, then you say it reeks, then you say it doesn't matter what he is, then someone mentions "there's a role that cannot win without getting killed", and you say "hmmmm"... i just remember reading all those posts thinking "this is how i think sighing would play toth"

durron597 11-10-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ok, i just went and looked, it was the whole series of posts you posted between 4 pm - 5pm yesterday about how exactly you handled dmk... first you say you believe him, then you say it reeks, then you say it doesn't matter what he is, then someone mentions "there's a role that cannot win without getting killed", and you say "hmmmm"... i just remember reading all those posts thinking "this is how i think sighing would play toth"

[/ QUOTE ]

this was working from the assumption that dmk is cyradis of course

sighing 11-10-2006 12:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good luck with that. I didn't think the initial case for you was very strong, if it was made at all. The natural repsonse from you would have been, "I guarantee I am not Toth." Instead you said, "I am not Toth, but if I am you wouldn't want to kill me". I think that is the answer Toth gives, and I do want to kill you.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, if I were Toth I'd probably lay low for a few days and then try to get killed.

soah 11-10-2006 12:37 PM

stephen > gator IMO