Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

shortline99 01-18-2007 03:44 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

i will only vote boiler onto the electorate if it's so the assassin can kill him.

traz 01-18-2007 03:45 PM

boiler is probably one of the only guys on my "leaning villager" list that I could move down as a player to watch

traz 01-18-2007 03:46 PM

I'm just not feeling it with him, but I rarely do until endgame

shortline99 01-18-2007 03:47 PM

if boiler is evil, i would take another very, very long look at traz.

shortline99 01-18-2007 03:48 PM

i guess i'm the only person who feels like when you post those big long lists of people you don't really mean half of it, or don't care enough what the list says. if i only i could understand why they kept you off the electorate and then killed stephen and not you...

traz 01-18-2007 03:48 PM

blah blah yada yada, i'm not friggin evil

shortline99 01-18-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
blah blah yada yada, i'm not friggin evil

[/ QUOTE ]
okay. maybe they really think you have protection.

amplify 01-18-2007 03:49 PM

lol @ spook

Jeremy517 01-18-2007 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My day two reads (and day n, where n > 0) suck, but I wouldn't mind a lynch of iron81. I thought traz's list sucked, and iron was quick to say he liked it. The manner in which he agreed someone who is known as a very good player, and the fact he's doing it when I think the list sucked, seems wolfy to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your reads suck, but you're confident enough to think my reads suck. Cool

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes. What would the point of playing if we were going to just blindly follow you? Also note that I wasn't using my thoughts about your list to call your wolf, but rather I used my thoughts on your list AND the manner in which iron81 agreed to formulate my opinion of him.

traz 01-18-2007 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess i'm the only person who feels like when you post those big long lists of people you don't really mean half of it, or don't care enough what the list says. if i only i could understand why they kept you off the electorate and then killed stephen and not you...

[/ QUOTE ]

um, considering I went through every player and manually put him into a category, then yea, I DO care where they are on the list.

That last sentence is completely applicable to you as well, so iunno what you're getting at, but it sucks