Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

yellowbluebus 08-25-2007 11:30 AM

Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

I've tried it with a number of remote desktop software with different settings. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] No luck. The demand is so small that your effort can't be justified. I will try to come up with a different solution.

yellowbluebus 08-25-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quick question: how many hands can this software handle in the database?

[/ QUOTE ]

How much memory do you have? Actually the players take up most of the database space. I have around 300k FTP hands and about 30k players. This gives me a 10MB database file. I'd be reasonable certain you could handle at least a million and probably 2-3m hands.

CPU speed doesn't seem to be a problem. The program slows down with lots of tables because of the graphics rather than the database.

There is a limit of 100k files you can import when rebuilding the database from the archived hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

Is it 100K hand histories or actual files? I am importing 1700 files with ~1mil hands and it's been at it for about 3 hours. Should I split it up in smaller chunks?

thac 08-25-2007 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quick question: how many hands can this software handle in the database?

[/ QUOTE ]

How much memory do you have? Actually the players take up most of the database space. I have around 300k FTP hands and about 30k players. This gives me a 10MB database file. I'd be reasonable certain you could handle at least a million and probably 2-3m hands.

CPU speed doesn't seem to be a problem. The program slows down with lots of tables because of the graphics rather than the database.

There is a limit of 100k files you can import when rebuilding the database from the archived hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

Is it 100K hand histories or actual files? I am importing 1700 files with ~1mil hands and it's been at it for about 3 hours. Should I split it up in smaller chunks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried the same thing and it only saved the last chunk of hands I imported.

yellowbluebus 08-25-2007 10:51 PM

thac,

I just finished importing and it looks like all my hands have finished importing. However, now when I try to add additional hands the import is super slow. My .RTM file is at 25MBs.

mikechops 08-26-2007 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thac,

I just finished importing and it looks like all my hands have finished importing. However, now when I try to add additional hands the import is super slow. My .RTM file is at 25MBs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The limit is 100k files (not hands) but you are getting up to limits I havn't tested. I really should look at the threading code for big imports - there's no reason it should really slow down a lot - but until then you might be best advised to let it import without anything else going on. I.e. no web surfing etc.

tiger_hall 08-26-2007 11:03 AM

i cant get it running on Stars... i entered everything correctly but yet it still doesnt show on table but it does recognise the table

yellowbluebus 08-26-2007 11:35 AM

You have to make sure you are being dealt in the hand and not just observing the table.

ICMoney 08-26-2007 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thac,

[/ QUOTE ]

My .rtm file is 30+mb too.

Import speeds went from 50 h/s to around 10h/s.

Hold'em Manager imports at 50 h/s and PT does 10h/s for reference.

tiger_hall 08-26-2007 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to make sure you are being dealt in the hand and not just observing the table.

[/ QUOTE ]i am being dealt in the hand on Stars and yet it still doesnt have anything showing on the table.. not even there names are shown

mikechops 08-26-2007 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]i am being dealt in the hand on Stars and yet it still doesnt have anything showing on the table.. not even there names are shown

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a file associated with the table (on the Realtime window under the file column for the table? If not you should check the folder is correct i.e. ...Poker Stars\handhistory\tiger_hall

If you do have a file and still aren't getting stats check and uncheck the box next to the table in the realtime window. Try minimizing the table and restoring it to full size. Sometimes the panels can be a little lazy at updating when you start - though I have never seen nothing come up. It usually a couple of player panels are missing but update on the next hand.

mikechops 08-26-2007 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thac,

[/ QUOTE ]

My .rtm file is 30+mb too.

Import speeds went from 50 h/s to around 10h/s.

Hold'em Manager imports at 50 h/s and PT does 10h/s for reference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow that's surprisingly bad [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I don't have that many hands and if you feel like sending me a bunch, I'll take a look.

One thing you shouldn't do is split the hands into chunks. Realtime will slow down if it is importing hands out of order. It maintains an ordered list of hand numbers in order to check whether the hand has been imported. If a hand isn't in the list it wil insert it. If you are ptting it on the end of the list (because it is the highest hand number to date) there isn't a problem. However, if you are putting it in the middle first it has to look for the number to see if it is in the list (not too bad) and also it has to move up all the higher hand numbers numbers to make room - and if you have around 1m hand numbers to move every time you import a hand, well, it's gonna chug.

When you do a "Rebuild archive", the files are scanned for the first hand number in the file and sorted so the hands are imported in order. However, if you import in chunks you will probably be imorting hands out of order and that's bad.

yellowbluebus 08-26-2007 02:04 PM

So the best thing to do is export hands from PT as it puts them in order, right? I was just importing a bunch of hands for one big pile of files, no wonder it was slow.

tiger_hall 08-26-2007 02:12 PM

so im playing on stars the table shows up in the hud but no information is being read off the table nor is anything being displayed.. no .tmp files are being made for Stars like they are for FTP.. it just isnt receiving information from the table.. my set up is all correct

tiger_hall 08-26-2007 02:14 PM

also my screen name once in a while changes to "istory" and i have to keep changing it back.. i have not set my preferred seat on Stars.. could this be the problem.. how do you change your prefferred seat also?

fozzy71 08-26-2007 02:19 PM

That is the only method I ever used. I have rebuilt a few different times, for various reasons, and it is always a very fast import process.

This last time I actually filtered PT for only hands at my current level, and exported them. Then I imported into RT so all the HUD stats (mine included) only reflect the play at my current stake. Simple process if I ever want to import those other hands back into the HUD.

Triggerle 08-26-2007 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also my screen name once in a while changes to "istory" and i have to keep changing it back.. i have not set my preferred seat on Stars.. could this be the problem.. how do you change your prefferred seat also?

[/ QUOTE ]

tiger,

Are you running the latest version? Preferred seats is pretty prominent in the settings screen.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5732/rtstarsfo7.gif

Also, the screen name changing sounds weird. Maybe the configuration file is damaged? Try deleting prefs.txt from the folder and put in your preferences again.

ICMoney 08-26-2007 04:06 PM

I exported my hands to 100 hands/file.

Think the import started getting bogged down around 1 or 2 million hands.

I can upload a compressed rar of Full Tilt hand histories.

PM me if interested.

ICMoney 08-26-2007 04:09 PM

I've noticed that sometimes it imports a/descending order:
1, 2, 3, 4
and sometimes
4, 3, 2, 1

tiger_hall 08-26-2007 04:17 PM

right fixed it... i am officially ranked as: An Idiot
basically i had set the settings the same as FTP which meant that archived to c:/..../tiger_hall
and history folder was c:/..../HandHistory
problem fixed... im an idiot sorry to waste time...
letrizzle thanks for that screenie thats what fixed it for me!!
Thanks alot

thac 08-26-2007 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tiger,

Are you running the latest version? Preferred seats is pretty prominent in the settings screen.

http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/5732/rtstarsfo7.gif

Also, the screen name changing sounds weird. Maybe the configuration file is damaged? Try deleting prefs.txt from the folder and put in your preferences again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is this version?

fozzy71 08-26-2007 04:36 PM

in this thread, the latest version - 1.06a I think?

V1.06a [Re: mikechops]
#11797440 - 08/23/07 07:33 PM

Realtime106a.exe

bozzer 08-26-2007 05:54 PM

mike, i love the way you have been improving realtime fast. thanks a lot. karma will be coming your way once i get some myself.

a few suggestions:
- more colours available to use in stats. the current colour picker is a bit limited.

- an option to condense the 'table stats' box somehow. i am 4 tabling on a small monitor, and this takes up a lot of space but is very useful. i could do without player names, or the large amount of space between the categories and the data:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/a...2/realtime.jpg

i realise this is only likely to be a problem for a few people though.

- i think realtime has a bug that causes FT to crash every so often. I have version 1.06. I can't really give any more info that that on it really, other than that i don't have anything else running.

thanks again for the great program!

tiger_hall 08-26-2007 06:02 PM

is there a way to turn off Cards popping up after the hand has finished showing the result of the last hand? also how do you have two lines of information on the table..
mine has name hands and steals but all along one line which makes it a big box of information

thac 08-26-2007 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in this thread, the latest version - 1.06a I think?

V1.06a [Re: mikechops]
#11797440 - 08/23/07 07:33 PM

Realtime106a.exe

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that's the one I downloaded but it didn't show up like that.

SuperSnort 08-26-2007 07:00 PM

what do people advise to use as in VPIP and bet freq etc when using this

yellowbluebus 08-26-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
is there a way to turn off Cards popping up after the hand has finished showing the result of the last hand? also how do you have two lines of information on the table..
mine has name hands and steals but all along one line which makes it a big box of information

[/ QUOTE ]

Under display Preferences there's a "New Line" button to break it down into two lines. There's also a mucked cards timer there.

tiger_hall 08-26-2007 07:43 PM

also how do you have two lines of information on the table..
mine has name hands and steals but all along one line which makes it a big box of information??
soo eg... tiger_hall/hd15/ST:50/R1:20/DB:25
instead i want it two lines..
tiger_hall/hd15/
ST:50/R1:20/DB:25

fozzy71 08-26-2007 07:51 PM

New Line Button, then add your new stats

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...zzy71/hud4.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...zzy71/hud5.jpg

tiger_hall 08-26-2007 08:05 PM

thanks alot fozzy for solving my stupidity...
and thanks for all your mods you have done i have been using them and enjoying them alot

mack848 08-27-2007 07:35 AM

This thread is pretty long now and finding the answer to a specific problem very difficult to find - so is there any chance that a FAQ post could be drawn up?

For example, I have several problems that I am having difficulty with:

Stats appear on some of my FT tables and not others.
I have far less hands on players in Realtime than PT, despite having all hands saved in a linked archive folder.
Stats are over the wrong players sometimes.
Stats are sometimes for players not even at the table.
Hand histories listed on the screen are not the most recent played.

tiger_hall 08-27-2007 08:44 AM

i have another problem...
<u>Stars:</u> stats for players appear randomly on the table
When a hand has been played the last hand cards for players appear randomly all around the table and i move them to where they are supposed to be but next hand they just go somewhere else on the table.
Please also could an FAQ be done for this.. Thanks

mikechops 08-27-2007 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is pretty long now and finding the answer to a specific problem very difficult to find - so is there any chance that a FAQ post could be drawn up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a FAQ is a great idea. I guess we could post it here. It's may get lost pretty soon, but I'll add it to the readme.rtf file. IF anybody has suggestions (and better yet answers!), I'll add them.

Meantime:-

[ QUOTE ]

For example, I have several problems that I am having difficulty with:

Stats appear on some of my FT tables and not others.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you have a filename listed in the Realtime window, you should see something. Try checking and unchecking the check-box next to the table name in the Realtime window, minizing and restoring the table window. I've never seen this for more than a hand or two, but I'd guess from the frequency it comes up that it is a more persistent prob for others. I'll try adding a flicker-free option in the preferences next build. I'd be grateful if anybody who is experiencing this problem could let me know if it works out better.

[ QUOTE ]

I have far less hands on players in Realtime than PT, despite having all hands saved in a linked archive folder.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try exporting the hands from PT to a folder. Do you have more than one PT database? Were you saving the hand hisotry for each database - PT allows you to not save the HH for minied hands to save space.

If you are sure that none of the above applies, try building a new PT database with the same HH files you are using for RT. If you still see significant differences let me know.

[ QUOTE ]

Stats are over the wrong players sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have a preferred seat (Stars) or autocentering (FTP)enabled in the poker client? You need to adjust the site settings in Realtime so they match the settings on the client.

[ QUOTE ]

Stats are sometimes for players not even at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this for Stars after players leave a table? Unlike FTP, Stars doesn't list players who sit out a hand. I thought it would be better to leave stats for players who sit out in case they decide to play the next hand and you are left without any stats.

[ QUOTE ]

Hand histories listed on the screen are not the most recent played.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

thenewnoise 08-27-2007 01:27 PM

Thanks for the software. Do you think when you upload a new version you could edit the first post with the link to the newest one?

mikechops 08-27-2007 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the software. Do you think when you upload a new version you could edit the first post with the link to the newest one?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's probably too old to edit. I'd really like to get a website together to support this properly but I haven't figured out how to allow downloads [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

tiger_hall 08-27-2007 01:54 PM

it would be amazing to have all these mods on one website that is easy to manoevere around the site.. any chance somebody could set up a site for this?

mack848 08-27-2007 03:25 PM

I must have the folders set up wrongly somehow. Stats appear quite a few hands after I join a table, but the stats/recent hands don't update while I am playing - so if someone leaves, their stats remain. The hand histories/histories displayed are, obviously, out of date.

The Hand History folder is "E:Program files\FullTilt Poker\HandHistory"

My history folder is the E:Program files\FullTilt Poker\HandHistory\MyFTName" folder.

Archived history is where I get PT to move my processed files to.

My Screen name is correct.

In PT I don't save the actual hand histories for observed hands.

Any idea where i am going wrong?

mikechops 08-27-2007 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I must have the folders set up wrongly somehow. Stats appear quite a few hands after I join a table, but the stats/recent hands don't update while I am playing - so if someone leaves, their stats remain. The hand histories/histories displayed are, obviously, out of date.

The Hand History folder is "E:Program files\FullTilt Poker\HandHistory"

My history folder is the E:Program files\FullTilt Poker\HandHistory\MyFTName" folder.

Archived history is where I get PT to move my processed files to.

My Screen name is correct.

In PT I don't save the actual hand histories for observed hands.

Any idea where i am going wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

First, when you watch a table without sitting down do the stats appear? If so, "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory" is correct.

When you sit down and start playing the FTP client saves them under your "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\FTPname". You should see a filename next to the table name in the Realtime window. If it stays stuck on the observed file ..i.e. "E:\...\handhistory\LHS1A.tmp" then you probably have the 2nd folder slightly wrong. If you had two accounts played from the same computer RT picks up the first folder it finds.

Hope this helps.

Perk76 08-27-2007 05:51 PM

Great software. Tweaking some things and it is definately top notch. For me it is awesome since it does not cause my cpu to lag/lock up like PAHUD has done since Tilts upgrades.

Any chance of having the window of the hand history be accessible to copy and paste it as text? or is it just an image only? I.E., can you select it and IM it to someone on MSN....

dtan05 08-27-2007 06:02 PM

mike - i still can't see the most recent hand histories in FTP.

mack848 08-27-2007 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
First, when you watch a table without sitting down do the stats appear? If so, "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory" is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only on one or two tables.

[ QUOTE ]

When you sit down and start playing the FTP client saves them under your "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\FTPname". You should see a filename next to the table name in the Realtime window. If it stays stuck on the observed file ..i.e. "E:\...\handhistory\LHS1A.tmp" then you probably have the 2nd folder slightly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does stick on the .tmp file for some tables, but works fine on others.

I don't see how I can have the folders "wrong", as I browsed for them?