Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395826)

black knight 06-23-2007 02:40 PM

Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

The fee was about 3-4 on their end, and 10 from my bank.

QuarterTon 06-23-2007 05:21 PM

when signing up for moneybookers with the intention of using it with partypoker do u have to use the same email address u have registered at party? (like the old neteller days)

also i remember reading in the first thread that you can have your account verified by them sending you a letter, is that still true? Or do we have to verify by credit card deposit/bank wire?

nimajneb 06-23-2007 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when signing up for moneybookers with the intention of using it with partypoker do u have to use the same email address u have registered at party? (like the old neteller days)

also i remember reading in the first thread that you can have your account verified by them sending you a letter, is that still true? Or do we have to verify by credit card deposit/bank wire?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same email eddy? I don't think so, though I could be wrong. Someone else will likely chime in here.

You don't HAVE to verify your account by either method but by doing so each method will increase your outgoing MB limits.

cardman 06-23-2007 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Same email eddy? I don't think so, though I could be wrong. Someone else will likely chime in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the e-mail addresses have to match when using Moneybookers.

cardman 06-23-2007 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they still do the letter thing but it's only used to increase your 90 day transaction limits.

AndyP 06-24-2007 01:28 AM

ooook I see.. neteller was just so damn convenient, I miss it. Thanks for the info guys.

SparkMan 06-24-2007 01:36 AM

Betsafe has Click2Pay

Roadstar 06-26-2007 07:35 PM

Any more click2pay trip reports?

From what I've read it seems like you can't check your balance, so how do you make sure you withdraw every $ you put on the debit card? Whats the withdrawal limit at the ATM? ATM fees?

Thanks guys

jphil007 06-26-2007 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any more click2pay trip reports?

From what I've read it seems like you can't check your balance, so how do you make sure you withdraw every $ you put on the debit card? Whats the withdrawal limit at the ATM? ATM fees?

Thanks guys

[/ QUOTE ]

I used my Click2Pay card a lot in the last weeks.

That sucks that we can't see de balance. I put every transaction in a Excel file. It is the only way to know the amount. I suppose that you can call the customer service to ask them the amount on the card or to transfer the money back to your Click2Pay account if you want to.

You can withdraw 1000$ max / day at the ATM with the card. SOME ATM machines have a limit of 500$ per transaction, but is is possible to find a better one. I found a Royal Bank ATM where I can cashout up to 1000$ per transaction. Look around your area. You can transfer 5000$ max / week on the card.

fees: 2% min 3$ max 15$ per transaction + the standard fees to use the ATM machine (1.50$ normally... something like that)

It can take 2 to 10 days to transfer the money from de Click2Pay account to the debit card.

The debit card works fine for me. I use Moneybookers too. Botoh services are ok.

tommyd7878 06-26-2007 09:06 PM

ANyone cashed out from Party lately looks like they are really trying to make the cash as their exchange rate was around 91.3 when the actual rate is close to 93.5. So on a 1500$ USD withdrawl I lost more than 30$. Looks like the Click2Pay card at $15 max might be the best way to transfer cash out now for anything over $750 USD.

Bobo Fett 06-26-2007 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ANyone cashed out from Party lately looks like they are really trying to make the cash as their exchange rate was around 91.3 when the actual rate is close to 93.5. So on a 1500$ USD withdrawl I lost more than 30$. Looks like the Click2Pay card at $15 max might be the best way to transfer cash out now for anything over $750 USD.

[/ QUOTE ]
There has been a thread or two on this recently. Looks like they're charging a couple of points now which is pretty standard, unfortunately. C2P card would work in that regard, but the trip reports so far have not been overwhelmingly positive, to say the least.

Don't forget to add in the $1.50 for the ATM fee, and that's only if you can find an ATM that will dispense large amounts...many are limited to $500 or less. I'm pretty sure that $1500 will require at least two withdrawls, so now you're up to $18, $19.50 if you can only get out $500 at a time. You do save a few bucks, but is it worth the extra hassle? Hopefully C2P gets its act together, then it will be.

Bobo Fett 06-26-2007 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You don't HAVE to do any of the verification steps. There are 3 of them, and they are stirctly to increase your limit. You can do none, any, or all of them...each one increases your limit further. Here's how the limits work:

1,000 Euro initially.

CC verification - 3,000 Euro increase when they charge your card, then a further 3,000 Euro when you confirm the amount.

Address verification - 5,000 Euro increase

Bank account verification (requires a wire transfer) - 5,000 Euro increase.

I've only done the address and CC verifications, which gives me a $20,190 US 90-day limit...more than enough for me at this time.

Also, this limit is only for outgoing transactions. In other words, anything that leaves your account...whether by depositing on a poker site, or withdrawing via cheque/wire transfer. If I deposit $500 on to Poker Stars, then cash $1,000 back out on to Moneybookers, only the $500 counts against my limit.

jphil007 06-26-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tut the trip reports so far have not been overwhelmingly positive, to say the least.

Don't forget to add in the $1.50 for the ATM fee, and that's only if you can find an ATM that will dispense large amounts...many are limited to $500 or less. I'm pretty sure that $1500 will require at least two withdrawls, so now you're up to $18, $19.50 if you can only get out $500 at a time. You do save a few bucks, but is it worth the extra hassle? Hopefully C2P gets its act together, then it will be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I wrote in my previous post, i found a Royal Bank ATM with a 1000$ limit per transaction! Click2Pay has a 1000$ per day limit anyway.

I used my debit cards may times in the last weeks and it is working fine.

younggunz 06-27-2007 03:06 AM

Anyone apply for the professional gambler status on MB? I did and its been a week and I still haven't heard anything...I keep emailing them and even called them but no news....God I miss neteller

cardman 06-27-2007 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone apply for the professional gambler status on MB? I did and its been a week and I still haven't heard anything...I keep emailing them and even called them but no news....God I miss neteller

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you complete all the other verification steps first? What's your current 90 day limit?

younggunz 06-27-2007 02:27 PM

I just got professional gambler status this morning meaning I have unlimited transaction limits woohoo...Took 8 days if anyone is interested

black knight 06-27-2007 02:58 PM

How does one apply for it?

Mahdrek 06-29-2007 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just did the stupidist thing : I was depositing to party from moneybookers so i can eventually withdrawal via party, my moneybookers & party are in US $ but for some retarded reason i deposited into $ CAD at party which instantly exchanged back in US$ . So i got hit with 2 exchanges , so now my $500 CAD ( 480.19 US$) is now instantly only $457 US$ [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] So i figure unless i can get this transaction cancelled I'm going to turn $480.19 US into less CAD [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

younggunz 06-30-2007 04:05 AM

Just send them passport and utility bill and request gambler status. This gives you an unlimited transaction limit aka just like good ole neteller

cardman 06-30-2007 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just send them passport and utility bill and request gambler status. This gives you an unlimited transaction limit aka just like good ole neteller

[/ QUOTE ]

Got MB pro gambler status. No more limits for me too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

cardman 06-30-2007 06:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Got MB pro gambler status. No more limits for me too. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

For me it was another form of picture ID and bank statement with address on it and not passport and utility bill.

raze 06-30-2007 06:30 PM

Today I received my $1000 cheque from Moneybookers, which was dated 6/21/07 and seems to have come from their New York office (I'm in Ottawa, Canada), not overseas.

black knight 06-30-2007 09:03 PM

Mine came from New York too.

mephisto 07-01-2007 12:31 AM

Ottawa? Nice me too.

mephisto 07-04-2007 03:38 AM

Bump... So this thread is starting to get cobwebs.. Does that mean that in the new environment of post-neteller that things are working relatively smoothly now? At least for me it is, ty MB! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

black knight 07-04-2007 02:38 PM

So far MB is just awesome for me...I sent in extra doc's asking for professional status. They didn't give it to me (I've only been with them a cpl weeks, so maybe that's why), but they did up my limit by 10k EUR to a total of 24k USD/90 days...which, for now, is enough.

Alexos 07-05-2007 01:15 PM

Could somebody tell me which VISAS allow deposits on pokersites (specifically PartyPoker)? My RBC visa was refused, and I want to cash out from PP using VISA but have to deposit with it first.

Thread is getting too long to search...thanks in advance

PantsOnFire 07-05-2007 02:03 PM

I use CIBC Visa for Absolute, Pokerstars and Paradise.

As a matter of fact, it is an Aeroplan Visa and I get air miles for deposits. Needless to say I withdraw and deposit a lot, sometimes just for the hell of it (well for the miles that is).

Alexos 07-05-2007 02:39 PM

Ok I learned how to do a search...

Bobbo said CIBC visa works fine with all sites, but a few others mention they weren't able to deposit with it...argh??

Bobbo since when do you have that visa and which type is it?
I'm just guessing maybe new ones have different security features on them??

pual 07-05-2007 03:12 PM

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet but it appears Full Tilt now allows InstaDebit

PantsOnFire 07-05-2007 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I learned how to do a search...

Bobbo said CIBC visa works fine with all sites, but a few others mention they weren't able to deposit with it...argh??

Bobbo since when do you have that visa and which type is it?
I'm just guessing maybe new ones have different security features on them??

[/ QUOTE ]
Mine is CIBC Aeroplan Gold VISA and I haven't had a problem yet.

Bobo Fett 07-05-2007 09:21 PM

Well, I don't know that I said ALL sites [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] but I've used it at a few and haven't had a problem.

CIBC Classic Visa...just the plain jane model, FWIW.

Alexos 07-05-2007 10:01 PM

Cool, assuming the 50$ deposit works, do you think I can cash out 4k on the Visa?

Bobo Fett 07-05-2007 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cool, assuming the 50$ deposit works, do you think I can cash out 4k on the Visa?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, no idea. I know Paradise had this set up after NT pulled out, but I've never cashed back out to a Visa.

Oh wait...actually I just had to this at BetDirect last week, but I don't know yet if it worked.

TheZodiac 07-06-2007 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't know if anyone has seen this yet but it appears Full Tilt now allows InstaDebit

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using Moneybookers right now, can I withdraw back to my account with InstaDebit?

PantsOnFire 07-06-2007 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I have cashed back $400 to Visa successfully. I don't know about $4K but it only sounds like a question of daily limit (from the site) instead of the card itself.

I do know that you need to make a deposit by the same Visa first. My cashout was greater than my initial deposit so I don't think that is a factor.

Alexos 07-06-2007 11:05 AM

I sent them an email about that. They said they are considering offering cashouts with InstaDebit but it's not available yet.

black knight 07-06-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using Moneybookers right now, can I withdraw back to my account with InstaDebit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Jim14Qc 07-06-2007 12:45 PM

If you're talking about FTP, they e-mailed me saying I just needed to deposit 50$ via instadebit and then e-mail them to tell them that I want instadebit to be my preffered method for cashing out and that they'll cashout to it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Alexos 07-06-2007 03:57 PM

So they lied to me?!!!!

"In regards to your inquiries about InstaDebit, the withdrawal option is
still being considered. There has been no final decision made as of
today.
"