Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   PokerPad - AHK hotkey script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513595)

poker1919 11-26-2007 11:33 AM

Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

Can you make worked Timer.ahk for PS ?

n1nj4.br 11-26-2007 01:08 PM

Xanderz,
sometimes the betsizes get wrong... it may sound gay, but i really think that 2bb's make a big differency in a bet size.

Full Tilt Poker Game #4301345368: Table Bedford (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 4:46:38 ET - 2007/11/26
Seat 1: Diefenbaker3 ($193)
Seat 2: Acepooper44 ($237.75)
Seat 3: FiOt4ever ($197)
Seat 4: The Girth ($401.15)
Seat 5: prosolo ($112.10)
Seat 6: Goodrone ($198.80)
prosolo posts the small blind of $1
Goodrone posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #4
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to FiOt4ever [6c 6d]
Diefenbaker3 raises to $7
Acepooper44 folds
FiOt4ever calls $7
The Girth folds
prosolo folds
Goodrone folds
*** FLOP *** [6s 4s 7c]
Diefenbaker3 bets $15
FiOt4ever has 15 seconds left to act
FiOt4ever

If I select FTP POT, it shows 62$.
If I select 3/4 pot, it shows 50 (should be 46.5)

---------------------------------
Full Tilt Poker Game #4301414414: Table Bedford (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 5:05:42 ET - 2007/11/26
Seat 1: Diefenbaker3 ($197)
Seat 2: Acepooper44 ($234.75)
Seat 3: FiOt4ever ($276.50)
Seat 4: The Girth ($327.15)
Seat 5: dani2803 ($200)
Seat 6: Goodrone ($413.15)
FiOt4ever posts the small blind of $1
The Girth posts the big blind of $2
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to FiOt4ever [5s 5h]
dani2803 folds
Goodrone raises to $7
Diefenbaker3 calls $7
Acepooper44 folds
FiOt4ever calls $6
The Girth folds
*** FLOP *** [Ts 8h 5c]
FiOt4ever checks
Goodrone bets $16
Diefenbaker3 folds
FiOt4ever

FTP pot shows 72.
Script pot shows 70.
Half pot shows 42.5 (should be 35 or 36)

Xanderz 11-26-2007 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you make worked Timer.ahk for PS ?

[/ QUOTE ]I'll make a post when/if it works for poker stars.

Xanderz 11-26-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Xanderz,
sometimes the betsizes get wrong... it may sound gay, but i really think that 2bb's make a big differency in a bet size.

[/ QUOTE ]The 3/4 pot and half pot shown by the script in your examples are correct. Taking 3/4 or 1/2 the pot shown by FTP when someone bets into you is what is incorrect. I had posted how it is calculated several days ago, maybe you missed it?

Also..
[ QUOTE ]
FTP pot shows 72.
Script pot shows 70.

[/ QUOTE ]This is a result of "Relative Rounding" If you want it to be exact, turn rounding off.

Josem 11-26-2007 05:24 PM

When I load up the "compiled" version of pokerpad, I get this message:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8526/errormsgsa6.png

I started getting this error message on version .19 immediately after I changed the directory for Stars & Party, but it continues through to .20.

Any ideas?

Xanderz 11-26-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I load up the "compiled" version of pokerpad, I get this message:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/8526/errormsgsa6.png

I started getting this error message on version .19 immediately after I changed the directory for Stars & Party, but it continues through to .20.

Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]
A hotkey was changed to 999999 which is an invalid hotkey. You can either delete PokerPad.ini (which will restore all settings to the defaults) or open PokerPad.ini and search for 999999 and delete it.

For example if there was a line

Fold=999999

Change it to

Fold=

n1nj4.br 11-26-2007 09:40 PM

Hey Xanderz,

instead of using numpad1,numpad2..., i would like to use the 1!, 2@, 3#, etc keys.

What are their names?

HighSteaks 11-26-2007 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Xanderz,

instead of using numpad1,numpad2..., i would like to use the 1!, 2@, 3#, etc keys.

What are their names?

[/ QUOTE ]

Look up the top of this page [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/KeyList.htm

n1nj4.br 11-26-2007 10:14 PM

ty

4thstreetpete 11-26-2007 10:43 PM

OMG just tried it. This is so awesome, I'm seriously getting boner right now. TY OP [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

terance 11-28-2007 01:18 AM

Xander, thanks again for the great script. Haven't stopped using it since 0.0.1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

anyway, i was just wondering why everest poker is listed to only support clear bet box, allthought it works just as good as on full tilt?

Xanderz 11-28-2007 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Xander, thanks again for the great script. Haven't stopped using it since 0.0.1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

anyway, i was just wondering why everest poker is listed to only support clear bet box, allthought it works just as good as on full tilt?

[/ QUOTE ]
For all sites except Everest and iPoker, when you type numbers on the numpad with num lock on, those numbers are forwarded to the bet box. If the bet box doesn't have focus, it is cleared first.

It is not possible to determine if the bet box has focus on Everest and iPoker, hence there is a "clear bet box" hotkey for those sites instead. You can type bet amounts with the num lock on after pressing the clear bet box hotkey for Everest and iPoker.

terance 11-28-2007 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For all sites except Everest and iPoker, when you type numbers on the numpad with num lock on, those numbers are forwarded to the bet box. If the bet box doesn't have focus, it is cleared first.

It is not possible to determine if the bet box has focus on Everest and iPoker, hence there is a "clear bet box" hotkey for those sites instead. You can type bet amounts with the num lock on after pressing the clear bet box hotkey for Everest and iPoker.

[/ QUOTE ]'

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Anyhow, now I'm trying it out on party. And I can't get it to work at all. (i've only tried play money tables so far).

Is there some problem with party atm ?

EDIT: NEVER MIND , i had num luck on :S

terance 11-29-2007 10:58 AM

I am having a wierd experience on party now. In my above post you see that turning of num lock fixed the pot bet and increase/decrease bet buttons on party play money tables. However, today when i deposited some real money, when i press the pot button the bet goes to 150 (on 0.5/1.0$ table).

And the increase/decrease buttons also just bump it to something like that. Yet, the controls still work fine on play money tables. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

EDIT: on 200NL the bet pot buttons goes to 7$ preflop. But if I hit bet pot and then increase bet for instance, it goes to 750, and not 9.

EDIT2: Xanderz, if you want to borrow some $ to test on party I would be happy to lend you.

Xanderz 11-29-2007 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having a wierd experience on party now. In my above post you see that turning of num lock fixed the pot bet and increase/decrease bet buttons on party play money tables. However, today when i deposited some real money, when i press the pot button the bet goes to 150 (on 0.5/1.0$ table).

And the increase/decrease buttons also just bump it to something like that. Yet, the controls still work fine on play money tables. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
It is most likely caused by the format of the currency displayed on the buttons.

You can run the following script which will save to a file called Controls.txt all the controls of the active window and the text that each control contains.

http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/Controls.ahk

Instruction to create the Controls.txt file:
Sit at a real money party table (preferably one below $1 big blinds).
Open the script.
When action comes to you, press Escape.

The script's only hotkey is the Escape button which should make it gather all the controls of the active window and save them to Controls.txt. The script will also exit after it is finished.

You can send the file to the yahoo email listed in my profile.

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: on 200NL the bet pot buttons goes to 7$ preflop. But if I hit bet pot and then increase bet for instance, it goes to 750, and not 9.

EDIT2: Xanderz, if you want to borrow some $ to test on party I would be happy to lend you.

[/ QUOTE ]
The problem is possibly a regional issue that I wouldn't be able to duplicate. The Controls.txt file should contain all the information to be able to fix it.

Also, what increment setting were you using? If it was set to relative increment, then the script must be seeing the pot as 700 instead of 7.00 possibly.

terance 11-29-2007 06:38 PM

I have sent the file to you now. ALl my increment settings were set to "big blind".

Again, I appreciate your hard work [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Xanderz 11-29-2007 08:11 PM

The problem is , is the decimal separator instead of .

The solution is similar to that for Ongame except it required an extensive overhaul of a function used throughout the script.

This is not an official update, but rather a pre-release of the next version.
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/PokerPad.zip

You will have to change the Format field under Settings -> Options -> Sites -> Party Poker to $1.000,00 for it to work properly.

terance 11-29-2007 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is , is the decimal separator instead of .

The solution is similar to that for Ongame except it required an extensive overhaul of a function used throughout the script.

This is not an official update, but rather a pre-release of the next version.
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/PokerPad.zip

You will have to change the Format field under Settings -> Options -> Sites -> Party Poker to $1.000,00 for it to work properly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately there was only one change, and that is that play money tables behave in the same manner as the real money tables now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Does this setup work on your computer? If so, that's pretty strange. The party poker "table" looks the same no matter what I thought. (I have no mods, just disabled characters).

Xanderz 11-29-2007 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately there was only one change, and that is that play money tables behave in the same manner as the real money tables now [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Does this setup work on your computer? If so, that's pretty strange. The party poker "table" looks the same no matter what I thought. (I have no mods, just disabled characters).

[/ QUOTE ]
It works for me, but I don't have (nor can I set) , as the decimal separator.

For example, from the controls.txt file you sent me:

Static19 Total Pot: $1,90

Whereas for me it shows:

Static19 Total Pot: $ 3.80

(Why there is a space between $ and 3 is beyond me, fortunately it doesn't matter as AHK will interpret " 3.80" just the same as "3.80".. I checked)

Now as to why play money tables don't work properly, I'd have to have a controls.txt file one of those tables.

I really cannot find anything that looks wrong in the code. It uses the same function as Ongame to convert from the currency displayed on the screen to a float value that AHK can read.

_dave_ 11-29-2007 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just go in Control Panel -> Regional Settings, and tell Windows you are Swedish or similar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nightmare, but it works...

[ QUOTE ]

(Why there is a space between $ and 3 is beyond me, fortunately it doesn't matter as AHK will interpret " 3.80" just the same as "3.80".. I checked)

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful.. it won't if it is $3. 80 for example [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I generally run StringReplace, a_space etc. etc. on most numbers "just in case".

BTW, please ignore my ranting above... I was mighty annoyed after having to scrap a decent script project due to the inefficiency of PrintWindow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I may have found a (probably unimportant) mistake in your use of ReleseDC... it wants an ID also: (ReleaseDC, UInt, id, Uint, context)" is I think correct. Probably a non issue with hotkey functions, but I was running it 10x/second, I would exhaust GDI resources after a while [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Josem 11-29-2007 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A hotkey was changed to 999999 which is an invalid hotkey. You can either delete PokerPad.ini (which will restore all settings to the defaults) or open PokerPad.ini and search for 999999 and delete it.

For example if there was a line

Fold=999999

Change it to

Fold=

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent - thanks.

didn't even know there was a .ini file. all works great again.

Xanderz 11-30-2007 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh you can [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Just go in Control Panel -> Regional Settings, and tell Windows you are Swedish or similar [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Nightmare, but it works...

[/ QUOTE ]Ahh, it didn't work for Ongame so I assumed it wouldn't for Party.

[ QUOTE ]
Be careful.. it won't if it is $3. 80 for example [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I generally run StringReplace, a_space etc. etc. on most numbers "just in case".

[/ QUOTE ]There is always a space between the $ and whatever on Party for me. I thought it was just how they did things but then it appears to be different for some people? I think the space looks pretty stupid...

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, please ignore my ranting above... I was mighty annoyed after having to scrap a decent script project due to the inefficiency of PrintWindow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I may have found a (probably unimportant) mistake in your use of ReleseDC... it wants an ID also: (ReleaseDC, UInt, id, Uint, context)" is I think correct. Probably a non issue with hotkey functions, but I was running it 10x/second, I would exhaust GDI resources after a while [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is not going to be a fun one to fix.....

And no worries about the ranting.. we all need to do that sometimes [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

terance 11-30-2007 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks alot for pointing that out dave! I just set my regional setting to the U.S. and everything works like a charm again. It's a bit unlucky, because I usually have that set on my computer (for pokertracker), but for the last few days I've been on a different computer.

And Xanderz, if you knew this would work, you should have just told me to change the settings, and not bother about the code man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

When I finally got this working I noticed that if you for instance hit the "bet pot" button two times, the bet get's bigger for every time. This isn't the behaviour at full tilt etc, so I guess it's a problem with party poker? Not a big problem, just wondering how come really...

Now that there finally is order in paradise again, i just need to make the monies [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

terance 11-30-2007 02:20 PM

Xanderz, if you make party work just as good as full tilt i'll pay you $100. (i could send them first and you could send them back if unsucessfull if you don't trust people on teh internets ldo).

Send me a pm or e-mail if you want to do it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Xanderz 11-30-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And Xanderz, if you knew this would work, you should have just told me to change the settings, and not bother about the code man! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Ahh, well I didn't know it'd work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
When I finally got this working I noticed that if you for instance hit the "bet pot" button two times, the bet get's bigger for every time. This isn't the behaviour at full tilt etc, so I guess it's a problem with party poker? Not a big problem, just wondering how come really...

[/ QUOTE ]It is because the raise button doesn't always update based on what is in the edit box. If the edit box is cleared or set to 0, the amount shown on the raise button doesn't go down to the minimum as it does on other sites.

Xanderz 11-30-2007 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Xanderz, if you make party work just as good as full tilt i'll pay you $100. (i could send them first and you could send them back if unsucessfull if you don't trust people on teh internets ldo).

Send me a pm or e-mail if you want to do it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are there any other problems besides the ever increasing pot bet bug? A manual work around would be to move the slider all the way to the left before pressing a different pot bet hotkey.

A bribe is not necessary if that is the only problem [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] There should be a fix before the next version is released.

I will look into setting up a donate page for those that wish to though.

_dave_ 11-30-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It is because the raise button doesn't always update based on what is in the edit box.

[/ QUOTE ]

For what reason (other than clicking it) do you need to interact with the raise button?

Xanderz 11-30-2007 06:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For what reason (other than clicking it) do you need to interact with the raise button?

[/ QUOTE ]
For Party (and the majority of other sites) I use the following function to determine the pot bet size:
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>GetBet(factor, pot, call, raise, blind) {
if call {
pot += call
if (call &lt; blind) { ; small blind
bet := blind
} else { ; raise or open bet preflop
bet := raise - call
if (call &gt; bet)
bet := call
}
} else if (raise != blind) { ; big blind
bet := blind
} else { ; open bet postflop
bet := 0
}
pot *= factor
return bet + pot
}</pre><hr />
The raise variable is suppose to be the minimum raise and is used in two different places in that function to get the correct amount.

Al4as 11-30-2007 07:28 PM

Xanderz, seriously your script is awesome. Just give us your Stars Sn so we can donate a few monies for your trouble!

Xanderz 11-30-2007 08:01 PM

Version 0.1.21 is available for download.

You can now specify the currency format for Party as is available for Ongame.

Also street bets are now available (See Street Bets in Settings -&gt; Table Hotkeys) Only Everest is supported and only the smallest table size has been tested.

Download: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

Xanderz 11-30-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Xanderz, seriously your script is awesome. Just give us your Stars Sn so we can donate a few monies for your trouble!

[/ QUOTE ]
I have setup a donate link to my Paypal account at the top-right of the download page for those inclined to be generous [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Al4as 11-30-2007 08:08 PM

I dont have Paypal [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But I really want to be generous. You should frigging sell that script!

I just understood how customizable it can be... its even more awesome than I tought

HighSteaks 11-30-2007 08:52 PM

Shipped [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]Thanks for the use of your great script man, much appreciated.

ronitonline 12-01-2007 12:45 AM

How many people actually use scripts like this, I would find myself hitting the wrong button way to often I imagine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

HighSteaks 12-01-2007 08:57 AM

Getting a full pot bet for all streets on Everest using the street betting. Made my settings 1 .9 .7 and .5- looked in PokerPad.ini and they were saved correctly.

terance 12-01-2007 09:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How many people actually use scripts like this, I would find myself hitting the wrong button way to often I imagine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just folded aces preflop a couple of days ago [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
I dont have Paypal [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But I really want to be generous. You should frigging sell that script!

I just understood how customizable it can be... its even more awesome than I tought

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Xander, you should list your PS or FTP screen name, it will work much better.

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any other problems besides the ever increasing pot bet bug? A manual work around would be to move the slider all the way to the left before pressing a different pot bet hotkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the different pot bet buttons rarely work post flop (including bet pot 1), and the increase/decrease buttons only rarely goes by the big blind when i have that set (i think only when the betting number is highlighted?). It usually goes by 0.10 cents, which is pretty time consuming [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Also, I don't think I've ever gotten the 2/3 bet pot button to work at any time on party.

Xanderz 12-01-2007 12:19 PM

Version 0.1.22 is available for download:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

[ QUOTE ]
Getting a full pot bet for all streets on Everest using the street betting. Made my settings 1 .9 .7 and .5- looked in PokerPad.ini and they were saved correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]Should be fixed in version 0.1.22. And thanks for the donation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the different pot bet buttons rarely work post flop (including bet pot 1), and the increase/decrease buttons only rarely goes by the big blind when i have that set (i think only when the betting number is highlighted?). It usually goes by 0.10 cents, which is pretty time consuming Also, I don't think I've ever gotten the 2/3 bet pot button to work at any time on party.

[/ QUOTE ]I believe all of this stems from one bug that is the result of the difference in how Party display currency amounts. If the fix in version 0.1.22 doesn't correct all of these be sure to let me know. Also, the ever increasing pot bet doesn't happen for me under default settings but I believe I did experience it when I switched to another region. I will have to investigate that further..

terance 12-01-2007 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Version 0.1.22 is available for download:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Should be fixed in version 0.1.22. And thanks for the donation [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Well, the different pot bet buttons rarely work post flop (including bet pot 1), and the increase/decrease buttons only rarely goes by the big blind when i have that set (i think only when the betting number is highlighted?). It usually goes by 0.10 cents, which is pretty time consuming Also, I don't think I've ever gotten the 2/3 bet pot button to work at any time on party.

[/ QUOTE ]I believe all of this stems from one bug that is the result of the difference in how Party display currency amounts. If the fix in version 0.1.22 doesn't correct all of these be sure to let me know. Also, the ever increasing pot bet doesn't happen for me under default settings but I believe I did experience it when I switched to another region. I will have to investigate that further..

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG YES THIS IS SO GOOD!!!!111

This version fixes everything and the script now works just as on full tilt! Thanks a bunch! Now get your [censored] screen name on here so we can give you some money already! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw, when you press ctrl+left (leave all tables), the script doesn't click the confirm dialogs. Maybe it should?

ANYWAYS THANKS x 1000000

HighSteaks 12-01-2007 09:44 PM

Sweet, Everest working a treat. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] PokerPad

What about putting PM on 2+2 for Stars/FTP screen name under the donate box if you are such a shark that you don't want to publicly reveal your screen name. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Al4as 12-02-2007 02:26 AM

Wow with 1.22 everything is working perfectly, on all 3 sites Im playing. Stars SN !!!!