Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Who is the third best quarterback in the NFL? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=542434)

MacGuyV 11-09-2007 09:34 PM

Re: Who is the third best quarterback in the NFL?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really convinced Cleveland has been that much better than Cincy, at least nowhere near enough as the record would indicate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this, and I think it'll be proven next year when the Bengals feast on a last place schedule just like the Browns are doing this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Teams in the same division play the same schedule except for 2 games.

lastchance 11-09-2007 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Defense: When the Bengals don't get turnovers....
Advantage: Steelers

[/ QUOTE ]
The difference between the Bengals defense and the Steelers defense is like the difference between the Steelers offense and the Bears offense.

commish223 11-09-2007 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Concussion, motorcycle accident, appendectomy. Still went .500. I give him a mulligan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on there, I thought we weren't making excuses for people who were 2-6 on talented teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

K, I'll hit you with a car, hit your head with a baseball bat and slice you open. Now go do your job.

[/ QUOTE ]
K, I will get Kimo Von Olhoffen (Close enough) to dive at your leg so you require massive reconstructive knee surgery.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to figure out why OP completely ignored this point as if nobody would mention, and then nobody actually mentioned it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That affected one whole game.

Victor 11-09-2007 09:37 PM

"Opposition: Steelers have been better therefore they have played harder schedules the following years.
Advantage: Bengals."

i would guess bengals have played a harder schedule despite the attempt.

kyro 11-09-2007 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not really convinced Cleveland has been that much better than Cincy, at least nowhere near enough as the record would indicate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this, and I think it'll be proven next year when the Bengals feast on a last place schedule just like the Browns are doing this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Teams in the same division play the same schedule except for 2 games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, 4 games. The best team gets to play the worst team in the division, while the worst team has to play the best team. It's a completely unfair scenario.

lastchance 11-09-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Opposition: Steelers have been better therefore they have played harder schedules the following years.
Advantage: Bengals."

i would guess bengals have played a harder schedule despite the attempt.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, they have (so far, this year).

Victor 11-09-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Concussion, motorcycle accident, appendectomy. Still went .500. I give him a mulligan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hold on there, I thought we weren't making excuses for people who were 2-6 on talented teams.

[/ QUOTE ]

K, I'll hit you with a car, hit your head with a baseball bat and slice you open. Now go do your job.

[/ QUOTE ]
K, I will get Kimo Von Olhoffen (Close enough) to dive at your leg so you require massive reconstructive knee surgery.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to figure out why OP completely ignored this point as if nobody would mention, and then nobody actually mentioned it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/thread

kyro 11-09-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.

You know nothing.

legend42 11-09-2007 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And by the same logic, the motorcycle accident affected zero whole games.

Jack of Arcades 11-09-2007 09:39 PM

Cleveland's played an an easier schedule so far, though. Mostly thanks to having an extra home game, playing St. Louis, and playing Oakland.