Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Post an example of how you are a bad person. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=525097)

Sponger. 10-21-2007 01:40 AM

Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

The other day I went to test drive a Mercedes, long story short the salesman was a douche, so the next day I called the dealership and talked to the sales manager about the salesman. Also, when they called a few days later as a follow up I again told another person how much I thought the salesman sucked.

Does anyone else do this stuff? I don't do it often, but some people just deserve to get taught a lesson when the treat customers poorly. I think this might make me a bad perosn.

MiloMinderbinder 10-21-2007 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The other day I went to test drive a Mercedes, long story short the salesman was a douche, so the next day I called the dealership and talked to the sales manager about the salesman.

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU ARE EVIL I SAY IMO!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/c.../hitler340.jpg

Eurotrash 10-21-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The other day I went to test drive a Mercedes, long story short the salesman was a douche, so the next day I called the dealership and talked to the sales manager about the salesman. Also, when they called a few days later as a follow up I again told another person how much I thought the salesman sucked.

Does anyone else do this stuff? I don't do it often, but some people just deserve to get taught a lesson when the treat customers poorly. I think this might make me a bad perosn.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you being sarcastic, dude?

I don't even know anymore.

microbet 10-21-2007 02:49 AM

I sat behind a mentally handicapped kid in some class in 7th grade. I had a red marker and a nail for some reason. I put red marker on the end of the nail and gently touched it to the kid's head and then showed it to him and told him he was bleeding.

I was expecting to scare him a little and quickly say "just kidding", but he really really freaked out and I got sent to the vice principal.

microbet 10-21-2007 02:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you being sarcastic, dude?

I don't even know anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Range merging?

jh12547 10-21-2007 03:46 AM

A few things i can think of i did when i was younger.

I was in 9th grade and this spanish teacher i had was a real bitch. One day a friend and I were swearing in spanish in the class and she flipped out and threw us out. Well on the way out my friend noticed her keys were laying on her desk and he grabbed them on the way out. Well in between 2 of my next classes i ran a little distance from the school and threw her keys into this pond that was there. Turned out it was pretty much every key she had. I never got caught but she was pissed for like a month.

In my sophmore yr i was packing this iceball outside for about a 1/2 hour to throw at a classroom window. So im ducking behind a car waiting for my friends signal when no one was around. As soon as he gave me the go i threw it from about 50 ft. away. As soon as i let it go a girl came walking out the door and past the window. Sure enough it drilled her right in the side of the head and knocked her out for about 10 minutes. Im lucky She only ended having a concussion but i got 1 week suspension for it.

Same yr I used to notice in one of my teachers closets a bucket full of change. I told my friend about it and one day we decided to steal it. I grabbed a bag and he went in and grabbed it well I looked out. He stashed it in his car til school was over. The total ended up being about 350$ which we used over the next month to piss away. Sad part is I found out about 2 months later it was my sisters freshman class fundraiser money for some trip. I never told her till about 10 yrs later. She forgave me.

This one was pretty bad. I was a freshmen in college and i lived with 2 other guys. Well one of my roommates one day was being a total jackass for no reason. He left and my other roommate and I were trying to think of something to get him back. We ended up pissing in his bottle of listerine. Never told him about it and we saw him use it everyday for the next month or so. Still funny to me.

Last thing Me and a friend used to go to this truckstop to eat. We got to know a few truckers whod go in there. Well one of them used to spend like 250$ everytime we saw him on scratchoffs. One day he let us sit and scratch some of them for him. I hit a few smalle winners for him and as i hit winners i gave them to him. Get down to about 20 tix left and i scratch one that was a 500$ winner. Managed to knock it on the floor and stuff it in my sock. Cashed it in the next day and gave my boy half.

Damn i guess i was an [censored].

David H 10-21-2007 06:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn i guess i was an [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
Yuuup you sure were.

I mean, damn...pissing in his Listerine? Shampoo is one thing, but pissing in something that he puts in his mouth is pretty lame.

Taso 10-21-2007 06:15 AM

I thought these were all pretty damn funny except the last one. Poor trucker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

mosdef 10-21-2007 09:31 AM

I like the way that 90% of these were from when we were kids. There's nothing more fun than having a free license to commit evil, aka childhood.

My favorite was from when we were in elementary school and we were "jumping" off the swings (I assume everybody did this, but just in case some of you wasted your youth it's where you make the swing go to dangerously high levels then hurl yourself from it at the top). I was really good at this for some reason and one of my jealous friends tried to diminish my accomplishment by saying "I bet you can't make it all the way to walkway". Naturally, at that point my hands were tied and I had to make it to the walkway.

So as I'm "winding up" and getting the swing going higher and higher, I see this other kid coming down the walkway and think to myself "Not only will I make the walkway - I'm going to land on that kid. This will be awesome!" Sure enough I got the timing right and broke the kid's collar bone and one arm I think. I was okay because the kid's collar bone did a good job of breaking my fall. I assume my friends were really impressed, but their reaction was mostly fear of getting in trouble.

Later that day I was reading Batman comics and Batman swung down from a building and kicked some criminal into a wall. I remember thinking "That's like when I landed on that kid! I was just like Batman!"

That was the high point of my life.

David H 10-21-2007 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That was the high point of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY