Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   OOT Departed - Roll Call (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=523419)

Anacardo 10-16-2007 01:52 AM

Re: OOT Departed - Roll Call

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How many of you guys wouldn't be mad if you went to sleep in your own bed at your party, and woke up with some chic peeing on you and your matress?

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally depends on what she looks like.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, it's always really bothered me that in the custom Easter Egg av Stuey cooked up for you during the '06 Egg Hunt, Elisha is sporting a total man-chin.

I've been living with that for eighteen months. Glad to get it out there.

El Diablo 10-16-2007 02:41 AM

All: "Turns out my experience isn’t uncommon. It’s happened to lots of women: we get peed on like we're fire hydrants."

WTF? Who are all these women getting peed on!

My read, btw, was that the dude passed out and pissed himself. Not that he stood over her like a conquering hero, marking his ownership of her with his spraying wang, owning her in a way no cat has ever been owned.

If I'm wrong, then of course it is totally repulsive, wrong, and assault. Well, it's repulsive either way.

ala: "i made damn sure when i was obserdly drunk, and passing out in some guys bed to not pee all over him while he was sleeping. well i did it a few times"

Absurdly. So you're saying you got drunk and peed on guys multiple times?

aladare 10-16-2007 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All: "Turns out my experience isn’t uncommon. It’s happened to lots of women: we get peed on like we're fire hydrants."

WTF? Who are all these women getting peed on!

My read, btw, was that the dude passed out and pissed himself. Not that he stood over her like a conquering hero, marking his ownership of her with his spraying wang, owning her in a way no cat has ever been owned.

If I'm wrong, then of course it is totally repulsive, wrong, and assault. Well, it's repulsive either way.

ala: "i made damn sure when i was obserdly drunk, and passing out in some guys bed to not pee all over him while he was sleeping. well i did it a few times"

Absurdly. So you're saying you got drunk and peed on guys multiple times?

[/ QUOTE ]
i wasn't always drunk when i did it

edit: I have a confession...i have this way of taking 2 similar words and making my own word with the thought i have at the time. Observed + absurdly = bad one Obserdly. Usually i am careful and i even googled it, and MANY people used it, altho those were misspellings i guess. Ask Suzzer to confirm my talent at making words. sorry.

MattSuspect 10-16-2007 02:52 AM

My buddies were wrestling on a lawn once and one of them started pissing on the rest. I knew like 5 dudes who pissed into drawers, on vcrs, on laptops, right on the floor in college. I have friends who told me this week they both [censored] themselves recently while drunk, I even took a girl home once who passed out and pissed my bed. Is it acceptable behavior, of course not. Would I be mad, sure as hell, but more like "wow, you [censored] drunk idiot, you owe me dinner," not "wow, you assualted me and violated me beyond repair." This is [censored] standard drunk crap with people who can't handle their liquor...and to even mention antics like this in the same breath as rape is offensive.

aladare 10-16-2007 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

edit: I have a confession...i have this way of taking 2 similar words and making my own word with the thought i have at the time. Observed + absurdly = bad one Obserdly. Usually i am careful and i even googled it, and MANY people used it, altho those were misspellings i guess. Ask Suzzer to confirm my talent at making words. sorry.

[/ QUOTE ]

man i had 10 seconds to edit and i freakin said the wrong word, so now i have to make a new post. argh.
Obscene + absurdly were the two words my mind had that popped out obserdly...and no, i don't do it on purpose at all- mostly just get laughs outta the mixed words i pop out. I hate when i get tired like this and f-up my post. IE- 'It is smoltering in the desert' is one i can think of right now. lol..geez.

Major derail--sorry!

Vavavoom 10-16-2007 05:50 AM

I miss OOT

mrkilla 10-16-2007 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have friends who told me this week they both [censored] themselves recently while drunk ...this is standard drunk crap...

[/ QUOTE ]
the [censored] word, please tell me thats the bad word for poo poo

thatpfunk 10-16-2007 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My buddies were wrestling on a lawn once and one of them started pissing on the rest. I knew like 5 dudes who pissed into drawers, on vcrs, on laptops, right on the floor in college. I have friends who told me this week they both [censored] themselves recently while drunk, I even took a girl home once who passed out and pissed my bed. Is it acceptable behavior, of course not. Would I be mad, sure as hell, but more like "wow, you [censored] drunk idiot, you owe me dinner," not "wow, you assualted me and violated me beyond repair." This is [censored] standard drunk crap with people who can't handle their liquor...and to even mention antics like this in the same breath as rape is offensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont think this blog is much to get riled up about other than the fact it's funny.

it's tough to really get mad at a girl for being freaked out that a random dude climbed into bed while she was sleeping and pissed on her. yeah, it happens, but usually when theyre invited into bed first. she didnt try to press charges or anything so it just becomes a funny story so whatever.

Daddy Warbucks 10-16-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is amazing!

tdarko 10-16-2007 11:05 AM

My best friend peed in his clothes hamper when hammered one night, that was pretty funny to watch. I guess he was "marking" his clothes.