Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   super awkward situation - what would you do, OOT? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518488)

suzzer99 10-09-2007 03:12 PM

Re: super awkward situation - what would you do, OOT?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the real sadness here is that you are reduced to being a cold SOB who can't help out a little kid out of fear of something looking wrong. think how things may look but also look back to when you were 5-6 and were just starting to be thought of as a "big boy" and not a baby. How horrified would you be if you pissed yourself in front of all these people. If I was in my friend's situation and had to look at the terror in this kid's eyes as he struggles not to piss himself, I don't know if I could have just stood back and let him do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, kids piss themselves all the time. Also at no point in the OP was imminent pants-pissing or "terror in the kid's eyes" conveyed. That could be a different story.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the OP. My friend did say the kid looked like he was going to cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP can also stand for "original post". Hence "in the OP" which is either really weird or makes no sense the other way.

suzzer99 10-09-2007 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, MissT, I think you solved this one. Grabbing a woman, any woman is probably the best course of action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I invisible? I said that about 50 posts ago and everyone ignored me. Bastards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Miss T is so smart.
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're both on notice.

MissT74 10-09-2007 03:14 PM

LOL. Poor suzzer. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

T

That Foreign Guy 10-09-2007 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually, MissT, I think you solved this one. Grabbing a woman, any woman is probably the best course of action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I invisible? I said that about 50 posts ago and everyone ignored me. Bastards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have breasts?

aislephive 10-09-2007 03:29 PM

RoyMiami's post and the CYE youtube clip has made this thread awesome, that is all.

suzzer99 10-09-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have breasts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but I'm working on losing them.

TonyDanza 10-09-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the little boy who was in the wedding

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an important point. I wouldn't just let the ringbearer piss himself in his tux. If I had time, I'd grab the parents or a relative or something. If the kid seemed anxious, help the kid out.