Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BRAG: New poker table being delivered today (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=505259)

Genz 09-21-2007 10:18 AM

Re: BRAG: New poker table being delivered today

Hey 4_2_it, how heavy is this table? Can you put it on a wooden floor without problems? Or should you have a concrete floor. Is it like a billard table? I heard that some of those things are really damn heavy and the tables on their website look pretty solid too.

Triumph36 09-21-2007 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
glen murray has remained at a high level without joe thornton and was a good player in his own right when his center was jozef stumpel

before this year i would've said thornton > lecavalier - but vinny l had a sick year and sick playoffs. he is a dominant force in all aspects.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vinny and St-louis really benefit from one another, take one away from the equation and both their numbers will drop. This is why Vinny didn’t win the Hart trophy last year.

And look what Thornton did for Jonathan Cheechoo. Thornton is the superior player since he makes whoever plays on his line better. Glen Murray and Bill Guerin's numbers have suffered since Thornton is gone. He even made Mike Knuble look like a decent first liner ffs.

Vinny is a better goalscorer, Thornton is better in everything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill Guerin's numbers have suffered because he sucks - but Guerin put up similar numbers when Doug Weight was his center, and Glen Murray's putting up similar numbers with Marc Savard, and Mike Knuble was doing just fine with Peter Forsberg and will be just fine with Daniel Briere.

It's worth noting that Vinny L (and st. louis) turned Vaclav Prospal from a 2nd line schlub into a 70 point player.

4_2_it 09-21-2007 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey 4_2_it, how heavy is this table? Can you put it on a wooden floor without problems? Or should you have a concrete floor. Is it like a billard table? I heard that some of those things are really damn heavy and the tables on their website look pretty solid too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd guess the entire thing is between 250 and 300 lbs. It is solid, so the billiard table comparison is close. The weight is evenly distributed so I don't think you would have a problem with a wood floor. It's no heavier than an entertainment center with a big screen TV on it.

Hockey fans -- The Lightning player I want on my fantasy team this year would be Brad Richards. Torts is saying this is the best Richards has ever looked and if you know Torts, he doesn't compliment players very often (and almost never during camp).

Quagmyer 09-21-2007 10:54 AM

http://outside.away.com/outside/maga...ages/manon.gif

New2NL 09-21-2007 01:22 PM

How many of us went to the site and got Quotes.

SWEET HABS TABLE FTW!!!!!

3 600 $ is the quote.

Brag CND $ is worth more

ahnuld 09-21-2007 01:32 PM

leading points scorers:

Crosby
Thorton
Ovechkin
Heatley
Jagr

Mischman 09-21-2007 01:36 PM

Exact diameter?

SuperNooB 09-21-2007 03:47 PM

Now you need 8 friends ! LOL

1C5 09-21-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How many of us went to the site and got Quotes.

SWEET HABS TABLE FTW!!!!!

3 600 $ is the quote.

Brag CND $ is worth more

[/ QUOTE ]

do they ship to canada?

phishguy 09-21-2007 05:30 PM

Beat: Hockey team where there in no ice.